Christmas 2015 - Post what you got

Property_Damage

New headphones (Mine are basically damaged and unusable. The only thing keeping it together is good ol' duct tape)

Also, got Fire Emblem: Awakening since i really want to get into the series before Fates comes out.

Other than that, i got some extra money to spend on even more games. Seriously can't wait for 2016! The most anticipated year in my life for many reasons, one of them being all the vidya games that are coming out :awesome:

Edited by Cabbadachi
  • Like 1

I got a three pack of boxers and a ten pack of socks. My parents are going to be taking me out in a few days to get me a new pair of boots since the ones I wear everyday are about a decade old now. All in all a pretty good Christmas.

My son got a metric ton of shit. He is into Pokemon now so he probably got 1,000 cards between me and my parents.  :lol:

Parker 

• Like 3

The person who gave it to me decided to throw the receipt away :(

How could they :shakefist:. Should've at least given you a speedy recovery with it!

OT:

Got a beanie, a beard trimmer, chocolate and a Thermos Flask.

Gifted myself: Divinity Original Sin, and gaming glasses from the Black Friday sale earlier this year.

I received 3 x Japanese courses (already completed one of those courses, the next one starts in just under 3 weeks).

4 Japanese text books including my really desired kanji book.

I would have to take pics of the rest but basically loads of Japanese items but to try and name them...

My wife made a picture which simply contained the following hiragana あ い (love).

I also got a Japanese poster, T shirt of Tokyo, A bonsai tree and various Japanese stationary, pencils, paper etc...

Oh and I almost forgot.. a lucky cat too.

I am truly blessed.

• Like 2

Aside from the years supply of deodorant/shampoo/aftershave giftboxes.

Got a nice pair of shirts, $60 and a Clue(board game) which I've wanted to play for sometime now. Mom gave me back what I paid for my FFX/X-2 Remaster Limited Edition (PS4) so that was nice, I can go buy some more games, yay.

Star Wars: The Ultimate Encyclopedia, Star Wars - The Complete Saga 9-disc Blu-ray set, The Lord of the Rings 15-disc Extended Edition Blu-ray set, Godzilla (2014) 2-disc Blu-ray Special Edition, 3 set of painting canvas, acrylic and oil paint set, paint tray, brushes and professional markers.

Sadly, I did not get The Nathan Drake Collection, which was really the only thing I wanted. I didn't ask for any of this, but it was nice. Hopefully I get enough money from my relatives to buy myself what I actually wanted.

• Like 3

Pretty got most of the things I wanted for Christmas this year, and I figured that I wouldn't get a Wii U so that's something that I'll buy on my own sometime next year. 

20151225_1223101.jpg

• One Piece 3 in 1 manga 
  • Roku SE
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements 14
  • The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song
  • Mastering Manga With Mark Crilley book
  • BOD 3-pak 
  • Black Classic Match cologne kit
  •  Stanley FatMax JUMPiT 700A: Jump-Starter with Compressor 

I also got some pajama pants, shoes, and $100.

• Like 1