Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (Vita)

Hemiak

Sooo we both have 4 games for this.....the rivalry continues, I will beat you to plat rank in this dood!!

It fits in nicely with our race too :D

Looking forward to seeing positions on the cross thread challenge accepted leaderboard. I reckon I should place pretty highly on there atm.

• Like 1

Hey nice thread. Sign me up for a new hope for now. But i am kinda close to getting the plats for rogue legacy and geometry wars (should get back to them again), and im also playing wipeout atm. But that multiplayer grind though.. ughh.. And it's also pretty dead which makes it even worse since you need atleast 4 players to start a race. If anyone is up for some multiplayer boosting please tell me :)

Sooo we both have 4 games for this.....the rivalry continues, I will beat you to plat rank in this dood!!

It fits in nicely with our race too :D

Looking forward to seeing positions on the cross thread challenge accepted leaderboard. I reckon I should place pretty highly on there atm.

Goodlucky with Super Meat Boy, even though zajac is pretty close already :P

Also Super monkey ball is a real pain in the ass

Can you add me at THE KID level?

I have htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary  and Lemmings Touch.

Any chance Little Deviants might be considered for the list? Certainly the difficulty is there, unfortunately the estimated time is off due to a 100+ hour troll vote, and only 1 other legit vote.

Real time is probably 15-25 hours.

Goodlucky with Super Meat Boy, even though zajac is pretty close already :P

Also Super monkey ball is a real pain in the ass

Yeh I need to go back to SMB (Super Meat Boy) at some stage, just got burnt out on it after playing a lot to do the other no death runs, hopefully I'll be able to finish it off when I get back to it.

SMB (Super Monkey Ball :P ) is definitely hard, I was actually pretty close to being able to go through all of advanced with no continues. Quite tempted to go back to it now due to this thread :D

Any chance Little Deviants might be considered for the list? Certainly the difficulty is there, unfortunately the estimated time is off due to a 100+ hour troll vote, and only 1 other legit vote.

The online trophy for little deviants is very glitched and makes it very difficult for anyone to plat, especially people just starting the game now. That's why it wasn't included in the list of games.

please include 

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE

SUPERBEAT XONiC

wow me want that Gold Icon  :holy:

I looked at both games, difficulty wise they both fit, but unless the time votes get a little lower than current I can't add them.  I know some people troll, or get frustrated 3 hours into a game, and just click 100+, so if I know someone personally who has finished a game and kept an accurate tally of their time I will add games.

lol, thanks man

It was originally in the running.  It looked doable in 20-30 max so I had it there.  Then realized that one trophy completely jacks the game.  If it's ever patched I'll add it definitely, but I can't in good conscience add a game that isn't obtainable.

Firefly is difficult? From what bloddmoney said, i thought it was just shit.

I heard it's both, but I don't discriminate.  xD  Seriously though, apparently a few of the puzzles are pretty tricky and difficult to pull off.

Everyone to this point has been added to the OP, I'll add links to your names in the next year or so.

• Like 1

I looked at both games, difficulty wise they both fit, but unless the time votes get a little lower than current I can't add them.  I know some people troll, or get frustrated 3 hours into a game, and just click 100+, so if I know someone personally who has finished a game and kept an accurate tally of their time I will add games.

lol, thanks man

oh wait... the games needs to be like less than 55 hours right? both of them definitely won't make the list... I have DJMax Plat and it took me 70-80 hours gameplay time... and Supersonic is more brutal according to some of my friends <_<

Edited by JaM

Can you sign me up as "The Kid"? I just have OlliOIlli 2. Thanks!

Also, should Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational be added to the list? On ps3t.org it's at 8/10 difficulty and most people seem to agree it's in the 40 - 50 hour range to plat.

Finally, lots of people here have the Muramasa Rebirth plat. Anyone have any tips? That's going to be the last game keeping my Vita from 100% completion, and Fury mode just seems insane to me right now.

oh wait... the games needs to be like less than 55 hours right? both of them definitely won't make the list... I have DJMax Plat and it took me 70-80 hours gameplay time... and Supersonic is more brutal according to some of my friends <_<

DJ max looks actually quite fun to me, really reminds me of OSU.

Sign me up mate, my first project platinum actually, the vita is my favorite handheld ever and with mentor's knowledge also knows as zajac I'm ranking up on those ultras,

Add me to the kid with 2, rogue legacy and muramasa. I'll soon play lemmings and LA mulana, so hopefully I'll rank up a bit too, need to bet back to meat boy too, got the 100 trophy and 5 of no deaths run so I need it :D

Also what about Titan souls? It's a challenging game and to me equally hard as muramasa

Edited by Mah2c

Yeh I need to go back to SMB (Super Meat Boy) at some stage, just got burnt out on it after playing a lot to do the other no death runs, hopefully I'll be able to finish it off when I get back to it.

SMB (Super Monkey Ball :P ) is definitely hard, I was actually pretty close to being able to go through all of advanced with no continues. Quite tempted to go back to it now due to this thread :D

I got frustrated because i couldn't even pass the 2nd advanced world. But i'm kinda thinking about trying it again also because of this thread and also because of the awesome plat image :P

Sign me up mate, my first project platinum actually, the vita is my favorite handheld ever and with mentor's knowledge also knows as zajac I'm ranking up on those ultras,

Add me to the kid with 2, rogue legacy and muramasa. I'll soon play lemmings and LA mulana, so hopefully I'll rank up a bit too, need to bet back to meat boy too, got the 100 trophy and 5 of no deaths run so I need it :D

Also what about Titan souls? It's a challenging game and to me equally hard as muramasa

Titan Souls has an average difficulty of 7.27 on the vita difficulty thread. Thats probably why it isn't added.

On a 2nd note i did a quick calculation at it came at a 7.61 average difficulty rating now. The last update on that thread was like 6 months ago which makes the difficulty ratings kinda invalid atm.

Hemiak if you want the current up to date average difficulty's i could help you with that. But if you just want to stay it like this its alright with me, but then again what if that thread does get updated what will happen then?

Anyway just let me know. :)

• Like 2