Trophy thoughts?

liwenborg

The standard thread! Oh god I'm excited for this game and never the less I expected it to include a platinum! 

I'm sure every kid who have grown up in Sweden (maybe Scandinavia as well? ) are going to get a punch of nostalgia to their face because of the atmosphere and environment that is portrayed in the game. Oh god, and the traditional swedish folk music is so pure! I also recommend anyone who is interested in scandinavian culture to have a look at this game, because the developers sure have done a fine job from what I've seen from the trailers. 

Anyway back to the trophies! My opinion, the game looks like it have the general "2D, go from point A - B with puzzels" trophy-set. For example the "complete the game without dying" and the standard collectible ones also "find the secret area" etc.

However there are some skill based trophies which looks like they could be interesting. Like the "clear all the snowy branches in one go" judging from the gold rating. The same applies to the "flow" trophy.

I expect the game to be longer than Limbo, and I hope it will be somewhat challenging to collect the Platinum. I wild guess from me would be a 5/10 rating.  :wave:

What do you guys think?  :D

I didn't think there would even be a plat either.. I've also heard rumours that if the digital version goes well they will make a physical copy with a toy of the cutie.. just what.. give me.. I want to hold him and be nervous like a swedish man at all my presentations dammit! 

Idd the E3 announcement was adorable ^^

The standard thread!

You... Sneaky bastard...

OT: It really doesn't look too hard but :gold: "Not so fragile after all" could be a bit daunting depending on how hard the overall game is. I bet it won't be too challenging though.

Edited by Blue Flare

EA trying to rip off a bit of that Media Molecule magic for themselves.

While I agree on the similarities of both Yarny and the sackboy, I feel the need to defend the developers...This Unravel looks and plays really good; the platforming is nothing special but it reminds me more of LIMBO than LBP, the puzzles are clever and fun to solve and the atmosphere has great potential.

EA has only financed a project of indipendent developers, they're trying to paint a better image of themselves like Ubisoft did back in 2013 with Valiant Hearts and Child of light. I'd like a retail version but I could end up buying it sooner.

• Like 3