Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

So my profile is ruined on this site for something out of my control?

Well that's horrible news...

By the way Elbender, why does it say your rank in Italy is 273,000 and world rank is 11,000??

I dont know, I think it's some kind of temporary bug, In my profile there is "372" now

As i explained in the chat earlier, the LBP2 in my account isn't legit, reason is my account got hacked by a dude named trickster118 on PSN, i had to call up sony and wait 6 days to retrieve it...when i got it back, that platinum was simply just there, i didn't know what to think (at this time i wasn't interested in trophies and only had like 200 so i didn't really care) I know this sounds like an absolute load of crap but i can get you to ask people in my PSN friends list who could tell you my account was hacked as the hacker told them he was me and tried to get their details for "gamesharing"...he got one of the guys details as he trusted me

Is there any possible way you can just remove the lbp2 trophy set cause i didn't actually earn them anyway and wouldn't care

I've been flagged for 1 game and I'm curious as to what game it is and why. The only thing I can think of is I earned some Resistance 2 trophies on my account before I signed up for PSN back in 2009. When I finally completed Resistance 2 last year, it looked like it took me 40 years to complete.

As i explained in the chat earlier, the LBP2 in my account isn't legit, reason is my account got hacked by a dude named trickster118 on PSN, i had to call up sony and wait 6 days to retrieve it...when i got it back, that platinum was simply just there, i didn't know what to think (at this time i wasn't interested in trophies and only had like 200 so i didn't really care) I know this sounds like an absolute load of crap but i can get you to ask people in my PSN friends list who could tell you my account was hacked as the hacker told them he was me and tried to get their details for "gamesharing"...he got one of the guys details as he trusted me

Is there any possible way you can just remove the lbp2 trophy set cause i didn't actually earn them anyway and wouldn't care

It's a shame but I can't do anything about it. The site will just appear to you as it did before I started pruning people with hacked trophies.

I've been flagged for 1 game and I'm curious as to what game it is and why. The only thing I can think of is I earned some Resistance 2 trophies on my account before I signed up for PSN back in 2009. When I finally completed Resistance 2 last year, it looked like it took me 40 years to complete.

You can see on your profile now.

This is unfair. I only have 1 hack platinum, SOCOM. I think you can tolerate 2 hacked games, SOCOM and FUEL. All the others i think you can flagged or ban.

And ehy this guy only have 1 Flag?

https://psnprofiles.com/C_Nemesis

This guy have a lot of games with hack saves, he is from my country and he have been banned of our leaderboars because he have more than 5 games using cheats. take a look better. Take a look on SOCOM and FUEL platinum. If you only see he hacked MotorStorm, you did a great job. LOOOL.

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer
  • Like 2

WTH is the difference between those two and any other game?

I only have 1 hacked game that i didn't actually hack unlike you so tough shit..that's the way the cookie crumbles

also if you let SOCOM away, duck360 would be back on the leaderboards

This is unfair. I only have 1 hack platinum, SOCOM. I think you can tolerate 2 hacked games, SOCOM and FUEL. All the others i think you can flagged or ban.

And ehy this guy only have 1 Flag?

https://psnprofiles.com/C_Nemesis

This guy have a lot of games with hack saves, he is from my country and he have been banned of our leaderboars because he have more than 5 games using cheats. take a look better. Take a look on SOCOM and FUEL platinum. If you only see he hacked MotorStorm, you did a great job. LOOOL.

Well perhaps if you read the other thread, you're not in the 1% range. You cheated on two games. So you need 9 more games.

This is unfair. Ypurgamercards give a tolerate of that 2 Platinums, SOCOM and FUEL. Im gonna quit of this gamercards in all my signatures in all foruns. And believe in me, you gonna lose a lot of users because of this. becuase of 1 mistake we made.

Quit crying bro lol. You don't donate anyway and you're not active :hmm:

• Like 4

I somewhat agree, You can have 1 hacked platinum that wasn't your fault or 200 your fault and this site shows no difference...I don't see a point in buying premium if your removed from pretty much what it does, I don't like the fact that i'm just gonna be seen as a hacker on this site either

Not whining, just saying there could be a better implementation of this feature if that makes sense xD

Edited by xYakuzaz

Stardrone is one of those shared PS3/Vita auto-pops.

I've whitelisted the game, flags because of this will be removed within 10 minutes.

It is even possible to show my rank on the trophy card with or w/o the LBP2 plat?

and what exactly will the disadvantage be of being internally flagged??

Unflagged users will not see flagged users in leaderboards/achievers lists/clubs.

This is unfair. Ypurgamercards give a tolerate of that 2 Platinums, SOCOM and FUEL. Im gonna quit of this gamercards in all my signatures in all foruns. And believe in me, you gonna lose a lot of users because of this. becuase of 1 mistake we made.

No, as soon as I posted this thread there was an influx of premium upgrades.

• Like 2

Please people calm down. Im sure theres a better way to protest flags on you're account. For example Shoe. He posted what was wrong and that was it. Calm down, and keep it peacefull.

They're children. They can't help it. The system isn't perfect. Everything will be fine.

• Like 3