Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

Tens é inveja do C_Nemesis pra vires pra aqui dizer que os trofeus dele é so hacks...eu sou amigo dele e sei muito bem que ele fez hack ao Motorstorm Appocalypse e ao Socom e a o Fuel agora vires dizer que os trofeus dele é só hacks estas muito mal enganado ele tem platinas que tu nunca conseguirás!e tambem ele nunca pediu ajuda a ninguem pra lhe fazerem a platina como tu fazes xD LOL Wipeout HD cough cough...

I don't want to be mean but if you want to talk to him in your language do it with a private message, this is an international forum so everyone needs to understand what others say, that's why we use english...

(English isn't my first language either, but I don't go around replying in Italian here..)

• Like 1

I have been blocked for hacking and I haven't. All i did was when my old playstation blew up I transferred my game saves for that game to my new playstation.

Once you resync your trophies on your new system your original time stamps would be pulled from the sony server and put on to your new ps3, so unless you didnt sync your trophies before hand your full of shit :lol:

• Like 1

Tens é inveja do C_Nemesis pra vires pra aqui dizer que os trofeus dele é so hacks...eu sou amigo dele e sei muito bem que ele fez hack ao Motorstorm Appocalypse e ao Socom e a o Fuel agora vires dizer que os trofeus dele é só hacks estas muito mal enganado ele tem platinas que tu nunca conseguirás!e tambem ele nunca pediu ajuda a ninguem pra lhe fazerem a platina como tu fazes xD LOL Wipeout HD cough cough...

But in the same way he hacked games, that's the point of this forum so bye bye from leaderboards C_Nemesis hope you learn not to hack trophies, for much harder they can be

will the cheaters who are flagged see themselves in a cheater only leaderboard , or in full leaderboards like it was before yesterday ?

There will be a "clean" and "dirty" leaderboard, you can view either of them, dirty will contain everyone, clean only has clean users.

• Like 1

could you also please whitelist DC Universe Online.... I guess that a lot of profiles are getting flagged as a lot of people use the free-to-play feature until they have fulfilled all trophy requirements and then suscribe for one month in order to get the trophies....

First time poster chiming in here.

Interesting system change this. I think it's a good move and the fact that the administrator (sly) is up for discussion it is to his credit.

I'm curious as to whether you'd consider a time limit for the offence being listed or the user barred. I've got a dud trophy list on my card (LBP2), which I got due to being curious as to how the save game / blank profile worked. I don't mind it being flagged as it's aganst the EULA and I didn't set up a second profile for testing and I'll "do my time" as it were. I'm not so fussed on competitive gaming, as I left WoW behind for that, but it may be a consideration.

I'll be cleaning up my profile regardless (hence the recent spate of 100% and Plats in a row) but it may be a valid question.

First time poster chiming in here.

Interesting system change this. I think it's a good move and the fact that the administrator (sly) is up for discussion it is to his credit.

I'm curious as to whether you'd consider a time limit for the offence being listed or the user barred. I've got a dud trophy list on my card (LBP2), which I got due to being curious as to how the save game / blank profile worked. I don't mind it being flagged as it's aganst the EULA and I didn't set up a second profile for testing and I'll "do my time" as it were. I'm not so fussed on competitive gaming, as I left WoW behind for that, but it may be a consideration.

I'll be cleaning up my profile regardless (hence the recent spate of 100% and Plats in a row) but it may be a valid question.

It's certainly an idea but I think everyone who was legit would be up in arms if those persons who were flagged had it 'expire' But we let convicted felons out on the street every day after they fulfilled their sentence so anything is possible.

Side note, I love all the 1st time posters on here. This topic has brought all kinds of people out of the woodwork :lol:

• Like 1

There will be a "clean" and "dirty" leaderboard, you can view either of them, dirty will contain everyone, clean only has clean users.

i like what you have done , i really do , but i feel you are missing out on an opportunity if you let the cheaters still have their own leaderboard . you have read some of the stuff they have been saying on NGU ( i read your post ) , they are crying and moaning on how they have no place left to showcase their cheating .

if there are no leaderboards to show off on , many wont see the point of carrying on hacking . with all worthwhile sites already removing cheaters off the leaderboards , your site ( without 'dirty' leaderboard ) would leave them nowhere to go . you might not be the head of sony but running a site like this is a position of some power and influence , in my opinion you have a moral obligation to totally remove cheaters ( for above reasons ) and in doing so would better the entire gaming community .

of course this is just my opinion and i realise you are trying to keep everyone happy but its not just trophies these people are hacking , they are responsible for ruining many online games ,eg MW2 , and i for one would not be comfortable sharing a community like this with them .

again just my opinion , good luck whichever way you choose

I just wanted to say my thanks to Sly. I think that this is a great feature, and I am glad to see he is not backing down on the zero tolerance stance. This makes me enjoy my favourite site on the internet just that much more. :)

Great work Sly.

Is that Duck360? I didn't know he was on this site

Duck...You've denied about 10 Friend Requests from me last year :(

"Sorry but i'm having a full friendslist, add me on facebook" was your responce

Just a question, again! Are you talking to me, I don't know but maybe you're wrong if it is with me you're talking

i understand it thanks , i still stand by my point . why give cheaters a place to showcase their cheating ?

The leaderboard is s good idea for people like Duck. They don't have anymore. And it would still be nice to see where you sit compared to other people.

Sure its covered with hackers and whatnot. But for the people who hacked years ago, and frown upon it now. Can still have a sense of pride when seeing it.

Why pay attention to them? They're not going to be on achievers list or anything like that. So what's the big deal?

as i said in my previous post, getting rid of them totally takes away the reason for most of them cheating . wouldn't the gaming community be much better without them ? if you feed bacteria it will grow and spread .

as for why i pay attention to them , its the same reason id pay attention to anything . for example - syria is a long way from me and has no relevance to my life but i still would like to see justice . cheaters are still on this site because of the dirty leaderboards and i think it cheapens the site .

• Like 1

Just a question, again! Are you talking to me, I don't know but maybe you're wrong if it is with me you're talking

No, i was talking to the guy who has duck360 trophy card as his sig...i assume he's duck or just some weird dude using a fake sig xD

just as an example,hakoom

http://psnprofiles.c...8-Racing/Hakoom

http://psnprofiles.c...i-Ninjas/Hakoom

on september 15th 2am he either swapped those 2 games every 5 minutes (read: LOL) or they were 2+ players on different ps3s

so if you flag cheaters,flag them all and start with the top 100 right here

He obviously didn't swap out games that quickly, so it was 2 people playing on different PS3's. That is not against Sony's TOS to have people multiple playing on an account so I can't see how that's cheating. Now, does it effect Hakoom's claim that he is "#1 Legit Trophy Hunter"? (if he still claims that) Yeah, it sure as hell does. But is it cheating? Nope.

No, i was talking to the guy who has duck360 trophy card as his sig...i assume he's duck or just some weird dude using a fake sig xD

He is who it says he is, zero_q8, he is one of the people on the duck team. Not saying that to be confrontational, just passing on the info.

Edited by BobbbyLight

This is unfair. I only have 1 hack platinum, SOCOM. I think you can tolerate 2 hacked games, SOCOM and FUEL. All the others i think you can flagged or ban.

So what about the few of us that actually have gotten one of these legit, I worked my tail of doing Fuel, burning a lot of midnight oil collecting and racing to get the platinum, finally did it, just to see a lot of people hacking it - I for one has advocated strongly to SCEE connections to start banning people from the SEN to stop them hacking - so far with no luck, but I keep on working them :)

There shouldn't be any exeptions, a hack is a hack no matter when and how.

//WhiteWolf

• Like 2