Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

I agree with you. I only use the PSNProfiles cards for the number of games i have, and on PS3trophies.org i use 2 gamercards. Here in Portugal i use other 2, one is from a site for Portugal where we banned all the cheaters, but let stay the people with SOCOM and FUEL hack. Like PS3trophies.or, they stay the people with that hacks on the Platinum Clubs. With other hack platinumes, they dont let people in on Platinum Clubs.

And how in the world is that fair? Cheating is cheating, plain and simple, I don't care if you cheated your way through the easiest game on the planet, if you cheated you should be removed from the leaderboards. If one trophy out of 20,000 was obtained illegitimately then that person should not be on the leaderboards.

It does suck for the person who had his account hacked (if your being truthful) but you have to understand that there are very few people in your situation and to let thousands of cheaters stay on the leaderboards to protect your own rank is selfish. I can say with 100% certainty that if I were in the same situation as you I wouldn't care if I were off the leaderboard because it's for the better of the whole community. Honestly though, I would have started a ew account if I got hacked in the first place, especially if they did permanent things to my profile like hack a platinum, but that's just me.

Sly, thank you for this. Don't let the whiners make you think twice about this fantastic feature and know that the real community here support you 100%. The people with 3 or 4 posts who have cheated deserve to be off the leaderboard and it's great that you've had a lot more premium upgrades. Keep it up buddy, we all a[[reciate your hard work.

Parker

• Like 3

first of all,yes i was flagged for socom,yes i deserve it and yes i still appreciate the removal of cheaters and i hope you wipe clean the entire top 100 or 200,also including those accounts that are clearly played by more than 1 player (ie getting trophies from different games at the same time),as to me there is not much difference between letting someone else get the platinum for you or getting a savefile with the platinum

just as an example,hakoom

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Superstars-V8-Racing/Hakoom

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Mini-Ninjas/Hakoom

on september 15th 2am he either swapped those 2 games every 5 minutes (read: LOL) or they were 2+ players on different ps3s

so if you flag cheaters,flag them all and start with the top 100 right here

that said,i'm not particularly proud of the socom plat and i would have removed it again if sony would allowed it,but this was almost 3 years ago in 2009 where i was far more obsessed with getting trophies,this was also long before the ps3 got hacked or xploder was available,so there's a slight difference between the socom savehack and the savehacks today,back then you just clicked on same gamefaqs thread,downloaded the file,put it on stick,bam,instant platinum; no hacking,no hex-editing,no account re-signing involved. though,of course we knew what we were doing when downloading the savefile,so that's no excuse. like i said i'm cool with the flagging as long as you flag every cheater

• Like 1

first of all,yes i was flagged for socom,yes i deserve it and yes i still appreciate the removal of cheaters and i hope you wipe clean the entire top 100 or 200,also including those accounts that are clearly played by more than 1 player (ie getting trophies from different games at the same time),as to me there is not much difference between letting someone else get the platinum for you or getting a savefile with the platinum

http://psnprofiles.c...8-Racing/Hakoom

http://psnprofiles.c...i-Ninjas/Hakoom

on september 15th 2am he either swapped those 2 games every 5 minutes (read: LOL) or they were 2+ players on different ps3s

that said,i'm not particularly proud of the socom plat and i would have removed it again if sony would allowed it,but this was almost 3 years ago in 2009 where i was far more obsessed with getting trophies,this was also long before the ps3 got hacked or xploder was available,so there's a slight difference between the socom savehack and the savehacks today,back then you just clicked on same gamefaqs thread,downloaded the file,put it on stick,bam,instant platinum; no hacking,no hex-editing,no account re-signing involved. though,of course we knew what we were doing when downloading the savefile,so that's no excuse. like i said i'm cool with the flagging as long as you flag every cheater

There's absolutely no way to catch everyone, but there will be as much as possible.

http://psnprofiles.c...8-Racing/Hakoom

http://psnprofiles.c...i-Ninjas/Hakoom

Same case apply, SOCOM back them in 2009 using a savefile form x' site would be the instant crazy plat and stuff, after it doesn't matter.

But it's ok I guess, people deserve better stuff. But if Sony could made a clean up will be nice, and here if only SOCOM is allowed for the savedata glitch I am cool with it too, if not.. well moving on.

I know the feature is good and i'm not arguing, i've kind of been thinking about making a new account alot lately because of my horrible ID (xIQuikScopezIx-) but couldn't bring myself to do it but this has just made me wanna do it even more and i have...Only thing i really will miss is my Bad Company 2 100% completion including DLC...

Absolutely loving this, excellent work Sly!

To all those who who dont like this and are bitching, sorry but tough shit, its the way it is now.

Obviously all you care about sis your rank, you're not premium nor are you active (besides all the threads relating to cheating), no loss there.

This is why Sly is like the son I never had at 14/ 15.

I'm actually away on business at the moment so will reply in full on my return, but either way Sly you achieved the impossible and kept everyone happy, including the ones that were able to man up and admit doing it in the past.

Those that don't like it... well... they will get over it.

• Like 2

This is unfair. I only have 1 hack platinum, SOCOM. I think you can tolerate 2 hacked games, SOCOM and FUEL. All the others i think you can flagged or ban.

And ehy this guy only have 1 Flag?

https://psnprofiles.com/C_Nemesis

This guy have a lot of games with hack saves, he is from my country and he have been banned of our leaderboars because he have more than 5 games using cheats. take a look better. Take a look on SOCOM and FUEL platinum. If you only see he hacked MotorStorm, you did a great job. LOOOL.

C_Nemesis

He wasn't that guy that is the best in trophies in Portugal?

Well 1 down in the list now I have to pass the other 2251 players :)

Edited by helder-paulino

C_Nemesis

He wasn't that guy that is the best in trophies in Portugal?

Well 1 down in the list now I have to pass the other 2251 players :)

Sim, é o primeiro português. Mas lembro-me de á cerca de 2 anos ver bem a lista dele,s e aquilo é hacks pro todo o lado... Por isso, ainda bem que ele foi retirado na leaderboard Portuguesa. Ele não tem mérito nenhum nas Platinas que tem, é só hacks.

I agree with you. I only use the PSNProfiles cards for the number of games i have, and on PS3trophies.org i use 2 gamercards. Here in Portugal i use other 2, one is from a site for Portugal where we banned all the cheaters, but let stay the people with SOCOM and FUEL hack. Like PS3trophies.or, they stay the people with that hacks on the Platinum Clubs. With other hack platinumes, they dont let people in on Platinum Clubs.

Just a question.

Can you tell me what is the difference between SOCOM and FUEL platinum trophies with (example) WWE'12 and Call of Duty: Black Ops?

I only see 4 games with platinum trophies, I know some platinum trophies are hard to get, we all know. But the trophies don't suppose to be very easy. They are a challenge, so waht's the point of hacking a platinum trophy, you can say whatever you want to say, but I just... I just don't see it.

And now for person that got hacked (you or other one I forgot) well this world is full of liars. If you say you got hacked, and Sly opens an exception for you, then the other hacked people will pass by and say "Hey Sly I got hacked! Can you give me a hand?" And then we have the leaderboards with this rules but the leaderboards continues with the desertful trophy hunters and the hackers, now think if this is the right to do. But a new account is best.

Sim, é o primeiro português. Mas lembro-me de á cerca de 2 anos ver bem a lista dele,s e aquilo é hacks pro todo o lado... Por isso, ainda bem que ele foi retirado na leaderboard Portuguesa. Ele não tem mérito nenhum nas Platinas que tem, é só hacks.

Pois eu fiquei impressionado quando vi aquilo pela 1ª vez, mas nunca me lembrei que fosse por hacks, mas pronto. Hacker retirado das leaderboards, falta passar à frente dos outros. (totalmente impossivel)

Edited by helder-paulino

Just a question.

Can you tell me what is the difference between SOCOM and FUEL platinum trophies with (example) WWE'12 and Call of Duty: Black Ops?

I only see 4 games with platinum trophies, I know some platinum trophies are hard to get, we all know. But the trophies don't suppose to be very easy. They are a challenge, so waht's the point of hacking a platinum trophy, you can say whatever you want to say, but I just... I just don't see it.

And now for person that got hacked (you or other one I forgot) well this world is full of liars. If you say you got hacked, and Sly opens an exception for you, then the other hacked people will pass by and say "Hey Sly I got hacked! Can you give me a hand?" And then we have the leaderboards with this rules but the leaderboards continues with the desertful trophy hunters and the hackers, now think if this is the right to do. But a new account is best.

Yea i know the best thing to do is start a new account which i'm doing now...But ti's understandable would get annoyed in my situation...I had just made it into the top 100,000 on the trophy leaderboards an hour before

Is that Duck360? I didn't know he was on this site

Duck...You've denied about 10 Friend Requests from me last year :(

"Sorry but i'm having a full friendslist, add me on facebook" was your responce

Yea i know the best thing to do is start a new account which i'm doing now...But ti's understandable would get annoyed in my situation...I had just made it into the top 100,000 on the trophy leaderboards an hour before

Now you have to do that again and now you will enjoy the games to the max, and also I already said it, you may telling the truth but, due to childhood affected by bullying by people I though it were friends, I don't believe it, you may be telling that but maybe you just hacked that game and now you're pretending excuses. And after you all other hackers gonna do the same. "I hacked Jak & Daxter, now what Im gonna do? I know I gonna tell Sly that I got hacked and I will be in the leaderboards." I know is frustrating, but it's not the end of the world, just try again and be more careful what you do now like try not to play very times online games.

Believe me if you want but i KNOW FOR A FACT i didn't hack that platinum...I swear in the bible!

There's no way to prove it except people on my friends list able to tell you but if you can name another way to prove it...i'll show it

I don't hack, never have, never will and to be honest don't even know how...There's no point to it...

Tens é inveja do C_Nemesis pra vires pra aqui dizer que os trofeus dele é so hacks...eu sou amigo dele e sei muito bem que ele fez hack ao Motorstorm Appocalypse e ao Socom e a o Fuel agora vires dizer que os trofeus dele é só hacks estas muito mal enganado ele tem platinas que tu nunca conseguirás!e tambem ele nunca pediu ajuda a ninguem pra lhe fazerem a platina como tu fazes xD LOL Wipeout HD cough cough... Edited by Nishikori2012