Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

I think that there is no need for tollerance, you did something wrong and now you have to pay the price for it, even if it is just one game. It's not like you're going to jail, you just don't show up in the leaderboard, It's the right thing to do for the people who doesn't earn his trophies legit.

• Like 1

i'm not really concerned with losing global or anything but for the rest of my games i worked hard as heck to be in the top 10 of plat achievers. i understand now that it is my responsibility to control what happens on my account and that was my mistake so i'll just accept whatever then.

• Like 3

I think that there is no need for tollerance, you did something wrong and now you have to pay the price for it, even if it is just one game. It's not like you're going to jail, you just don't show up in the leaderboard, It's the right thing to do for the people who doesn't earn his trophies legit.

Yea but how would you react if you did NOT do something wrong (out of my control) and you got removed from the leaderboards and pretty much have no reason to use this site and lost 1,000 trophies progress

Yea but how would you react if you did NOT do something wrong (out of my control) and you got removed from the leaderboards and pretty much have no reason to use this site and lost 1,000 trophies progress

You're case is a toss up. If you're account really did get hacked. And i'm sure Sly will be looking into what he wants to do. But understand he can't just exempt you from the system, based on you're words alone. Hes gonna have to do some thinking on what he feels is the right thing to do.

No offence but that probably means do nothing...Nobody would implement a feature to their site to help few people...

& Yes my account got hacked by some complete weirdo who's reason for hacking my account was "You have got good best round in Black Ops Zombies...

Only thing i'm really not happy about is not showing my leaderboard rank on trophy card because i used the card for multiple site and have now gotta change that to a YGC card to avoid being accused of hacking

Edited by xYakuzaz
  • Like 1

You said that you had only 200 trophies when you got hacked, why didn't you just create another account?

You said that you had only 200 trophies when you got hacked, why didn't you just create another account?

I also said i didn't really care for trophies at this point (i was more an online gaming person)

I never really got into trophy hunting till i got the 3 R&C trilogy platinums last month but at that stage i had like 900 trophies

I also said i didn't really care for trophies at this point (i was more an online gaming person)

I never really got into trophy hunting till i got the 3 R&C trilogy platinums last month but at that stage i had like 900 trophies

Please understand im not trying to be insensitive or anything. But you only have 900 trophies. It might be better for you to start over, I know a couple people who can get well over that in a couple weeks. Again im not trying to be mean or anything. But if you want back on the leader boards, and if Sly doesn't think you're account should be allowed thats you're only option.

Please understand im not trying to be insensitive or anything. But you only have 900 trophies. It might be better for you to start over, I know a couple people who can get well over that in a couple weeks. Again im not trying to be mean or anything. But if you want back on the leader boards, and if Sly doesn't think you're account should be allowed thats you're only option.

I understand and i've thought about it so many times but can't bring myself to do it...You have to take into consideration that i would also lose about 150 days online play time...i'd lose my BF3 Rank 55, BC2 Rank 50...COD4 10 Prestige & COD BO 15 Prestige (I'm not proud of this one)

& I have 1057 trophies now not 900, Not to mention the €500 of DLC in my account

Edited by xYakuzaz

The prestige stuff doesn't give you trophies anyway. You could always create a new account for trophies and use your current account whenever you wanna play (or just show off) with your high ranks in those games.

1050 trophies is quite a few, that's about 20 games to 100%. Depending on the games, that could cost you quite some time. Might be looking at a year of gametime

Like Roughdawg said, the 500 euro DLC stuff can still all be downloaded and used with your new and current account.

This, and I add that I hate crying babies.

I know we all are entitled to our opinions and whatnot but please keep it professional

you can use your profile as a subaccount so you wouldn't really lose access to your games. So you can create a new account on the same ps3 and still have your 500 euros worth of games still available

This is a valid point. And i understand you'd lose all that data and play time. But its the only way you can handle it until Sly decides what he wants to do.

No offence but that probably means do nothing...Nobody would implement a feature to their site to help few people...

& Yes my account got hacked by some complete weirdo who's reason for hacking my account was "You have got good best round in Black Ops Zombies...

Only thing i'm really not happy about is not showing my leaderboard rank on trophy card because i used the card for multiple site and have now gotta change that to a YGC card to avoid being accused of hacking

I agree with you. I only use the PSNProfiles cards for the number of games i have, and on PS3trophies.org i use 2 gamercards. Here in Portugal i use other 2, one is from a site for Portugal where we banned all the cheaters, but let stay the people with SOCOM and FUEL hack. Like PS3trophies.or, they stay the people with that hacks on the Platinum Clubs. With other hack platinumes, they dont let people in on Platinum Clubs.

I know we all are entitled to our opinions and whatnot but please keep it professional

You are not crying, not as he did

This is unfair. Ypurgamercards give a tolerate of that 2 Platinums, SOCOM and FUEL. Im gonna quit of this gamercards in all my signatures in all foruns. And believe in me, you gonna lose a lot of users because of this. becuase of 1 mistake we made.

Ok, I understand that you want to defend your interests, but... where is the honor?

In the past, I used to cheat in games too, but I have never boast around saying "Look I finished the game in 3 min, you race of losers!".

Edited by King-OfTheGames

NICE!!!!!

this is awsome and i aprove 100% and there should be 0 tolerence to anyone if they have hacked trophies so if you have hacked trophies dont complain you knew it was wrong but you still did it so stop whining and although i dont have any hacked trophies im a little worried about my account how can i see if i have flags. i have a few trophies that i earned before i made my PSN account therefore they have no timestamp will this affect me at all?

NICE!!!!!

this is awsome and i aprove 100% and there should be 0 tolerence to anyone if they have hacked trophies so if you have hacked trophies dont complain you knew it was wrong but you still did it so stop whining and although i dont have any hacked trophies im a little worried about my account how can i see if i have flags. i have a few trophies that i earned before i made my PSN account therefore they have no timestamp will this affect me at all?

I think Sly posted an example on Liberty City's profile in the old thread. In short, it literally says "flagged for cheating" to the right of your trophies.

Starting a new account for now...I'll probably just use the new one for trophy hunting and the current one for messing about and online gaming :)

& King-OfTheGames, did you say i was whining?

Again sorry for the hassle, but i think it might be the best thing you can do right now. And Happy Hunting :)