Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

Well I guess it's time to leave , I thought people will forgive and forget since no new hacks have happened since 90 - 120 platinums before 3 years but if that what they want then ok goodbye site

Bye bye, guys. I hope you will begin to understand the point of the trophies.
  • Like 2

I can't wait for the PS4 where there will be no hackers until some dick decides to "jailbreak" it again, though that won't be "Geohotz" again because he works for sony to help their security now and would be fired instantly if he fked their next console

I can't wait for the PS4 where there will be no hackers until some dick decides to "jailbreak" it again, though that won't be "Geohotz" again because he works for sony to help their security now and would be fired instantly if he fked their next console

I think it is very naive to think that the next system wont have any hackers. Nothing in this world will be hack proof, ever. You get better at protection your information, or trophies, and then people get better at hacking them. That is just a part of the tech life we live.

• Like 3

He obviously didn't swap out games that quickly, so it was 2 people playing on different PS3's. That is not against Sony's TOS to have people multiple playing on an account so I can't see how that's cheating.

and where is it forbidden to copy your savefile to an external device and use it on another console?i also don't think they have terms against downloading saves from the internet ;)

• Like 1

And why you wangt a PS4? For what I know to play the game we have to buy a game and then a license of the game, maybe it's better to keep with PS3. Hacked or not hacked

and where is it forbidden to copy your savefile to an external device and use it on another console?i also don't think they have terms against downloading saves from the internet ;)

True, maybe citing the terms of service was stupid, because you just gave an example of something that probably is not explicitly against Sony's rules. I guess I am more so looking at "generally accepted practices" and while I know not everyone agrees, trophy teams seem to be generally accepted at this point. So playing on 2 consoles at same time doesn't seem like something that can be seen as cheating if teams are allowed to be on the leaderboard, which they are.

True, maybe citing the terms of service was stupid, because you just gave an example of something that probably is not explicitly against Sony's rules. I guess I am more so looking at "generally accepted practices" and while I know not everyone agrees, trophy teams seem to be generally accepted at this point. So playing on 2 consoles at same time doesn't seem like something that can be seen as cheating if teams are allowed to be on the leaderboard, which they are.

Yeah i already thoug of doing this, when I have a home for myself, I would try to buy a PS3 and me and my brother would have the same ID, and then the same games (me for trophies and he for playing)

I just wanted to tell something Sly, I know a person that is in the leaderboards and have hacked a few trophies, but didn't hacked the platinum trophy of LBP2, but hacked all the trophies of the Muppets DLC and hacked every trophy except 2 from Move DLC, does that count to take him out of the leaderboards?

His name is NunoCac_15

If you see the time of winnig those trophies are close to be the same and I don't know if it's fast to have that trophies but I think it wouldn't be for consecutive wins.

how do i flag someone ?

i mean, look at the MGS4 100% club ^^ how can u get the plat in 1 or 2 or 3 days if need like 60 hours for the plat ^^ (1 of the runs, U MUST PLAY 35 hours ^^)

Dude, read the forums lol. Sly said to expect something of that sorts within a week yesterday.... Now folks are starting to come all of a sudden lol

• Like 1

how do i flag someone ?

i mean, look at the MGS4 100% club ^^ how can u get the plat in 1 or 2 or 3 days if need like 60 hours for the plat ^^ (1 of the runs, U MUST PLAY 35 hours ^^)

wrong, you can have over 35 hours of playtime before you get the first bronze trophy and this is when the timer on this site starts counting,mgs4 is totally platable in under 24 hours if you plan accordingly and miss some trophies on purpose on the first act

Great job so far Sly. I never really cared about my leaderbord ranking, but suddenly I feel so much more worthy. ;)

As usual you have done a splendid job in how you decided to display the cheaters and the affected games.

What I didn't like is the interaction that partly happened in this thread. Cheaters demanding to be declared almost saints, victims of hackers being questioned why they didn't abandon their account. Oh well, gladly most of us users won't be forced to confront themselves with such crap.

• Like 1

1 Hacked Trophy Is No Different From 100 Hacked Trophies IMO

he hacked the dlc trophies except 2 I think he should be out of the leaderboards

Right and now I received a message from K-I-R-A_13 that he says that I'm a retard for accusing my friend to hack trophies for the olny platinum he has.

Well sorry if me and all the retards that want the leaderboards clean. Well friends now cheaters call us retards, ok I've been called worse things (bullying) so I don't bother. :)

If there's anyone that didn't believed NunoCac_15 hacked trophies see the time he got the trophies all of them, maybe some trophies could be right but try to watch the dlc's

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/LittleBigPlanet-2/NunoCac_15

Edited by helder-paulino

I think this is a great job by sly,

i was wondering why would somebody hack a trophy in the first place, seems like it is a show off, (showing someone he can get the plat while others cannot). 1 hack trophy is the same as hacking 100 trophy as long as it is intentional, it is also hard to determine whether intentional or not unless it is bugged.

Trophy or no trophy i do enjoy the game coz that is what matter and that is the reason you buy the game, not just to earn trophy and to show off

• Like 1

Yeah Im Flagged cause of SOCOM^^

I Mean i Know about 100 ppl that use Savegames and u know what? they r not Flagged

I Mean I Had 134 Plats and all legiit (the exeption is SOCOM)

90% of this Site are Hackers and Cheaters and Acc with more than 1 Guy that plays

U Can do nothing about it

U lose a lot of Users cause of that Decision

But Hey Noobs with 30 games in their List are thinking now u are the boss cause they r now higher in the Leaderbords

So Please Delete me from this site

greetings from Austria

Last30Seconds