Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

Yeah Im Flagged cause of SOCOM^^

I Mean i Know about 100 ppl that use Savegames and u know what? they r not Flagged

I Mean I Had 134 Plats and all legiit (the exeption is SOCOM)

90% of this Site are Hackers and Cheaters and Acc with more than 1 Guy that plays

U Can do nothing about it

U lose a lot of Users cause of that Decision

But Hey Noobs with 30 games in their List are thinking now u are the boss cause they r now higher in the Leaderbords

So Please Delete me from this site

greetings from Austria

Last30Seconds

Definitely not 90% of the site, nobody that I know cheats. You probably mean people that have never shown their face here, or have only shown their face once or twice to whine about the anti cheater topics.

I'm glad this move by Sly is weeding out all the whiners and complainers from the site. Don't need them, want this place to be full of friendly, nice people.

• Like 2

Definitely not 90% of the site, nobody that I know cheats. You probably mean people that have never shown their face here, or have only shown their face once or twice to whine about the anti cheater topics.

I'm glad this move by Sly is weeding out all the whiners and complainers from the site. Don't need them, want this place to be full of friendly, nice people.

I agree with you.

Also if we see the number of people have hacked trophies and then the number of gamers in the world, there would be 1% or 2% that cheated, and we are 10% that don't cheat, I think all that whine about are hackers. why tere so shameful people that cant recognise what they done was bad.

Many people have spent thousands of hours into their games. Shouldn't all that hard work be achnoledged?

For the games that are flagged, the trophy count should just be subtracted from their global ranking for it is those trophies that don't deserve to be on there.

Edited by Nuttro93
  • Like 1

I wonder how many times "once a cheater, always a cheater" has to be repeated :hmm:

More times than anyone can be bothered to count, I'd suspect?

Many people have spent thousands of hours into their games. Shouldn't all that hard work be achnoledged?

For the games that are flagged, the trophy count should just be subtracted from their global ranking for it is those trophies that don't deserve to be on there.

Not really why should I or anyone acknowledge someone who has cheated game/s what is to say they haven't cheated another trophy here or there just for a platinum trophy to pop and why should people who have cheated be on a legit leaderboard, you are still on a leaderboard so what if it is labelled as dirty you only have yourselves to blame for being placed in it.

*Goes back to setting up their Vita*

• Like 2

Not really why should I or anyone acknowledge someone who has cheated game/s what is to say they haven't cheated another trophy here or there just for a platinum trophy to pop and why should people who have cheated be on a legit leaderboard, you are still on a leaderboard so what if it is labelled as dirty you only have yourselves to blame for being placed in it.

*Goes back to setting up their Vita*

So just because 1 person has a hacked game from 4 years ago, that one game means all those hours poured into the games they played religiously should be treated as hacked?

Fawaz for instance, as we all know has a few hacked trophies on both the team and personal account, from way back when trophies were new. He has since changed his ways and become serious about trophy hunting.

It's like you commit one crime, you could pretty much be put away for life, no matter how little the crime was or how young you were at the time.

I can honestly say I've cheated in a whole lot of games, but I dont do it for bragging rights, I do it for myself and or other cheating friends:P

I just like this site due to the excellent design of it. I go here to check how many achieved one trophy, time people use, and or just check trophy lists, and of course boosting sessions:)

If a cheater wants to cheat, let him, let me do it in peace as long as I dont go around saying I'm better than the people doing it legit.

Also, the leaderboard (clean) should put all accounts that are used by multiple people into the dirty aswell, due to not being all "clean" in that matter, and actually let the people playing themselves with blood and sweat:)

Most hackes I know just like to compare their stats to other hacker friends and see who's doing it best.

On another sidenote, if the PS3 system never had enabled the trophy system, I guess gamesaves would be shared alot more around here.

Just look back on PS1/PS2 age, there are like 50 saves for every single RPG game etc, because people wanted to be longer into games, but hey, that wasnt trophies atleast.

Games I really enjoy I play without save hacks :)

• Like 1

So just because 1 person has a hacked game from 4 years ago, that one game means all those hours poured into the games they played religiously should be treated as hacked?

Fawaz for instance, as we all know has a few hacked trophies on both the team and personal account, from way back when trophies were new. He has since changed his ways and become serious about trophy hunting.

It's like you commit one crime, you could pretty much be put away for life, no matter how little the crime was or how young you were at the time.

Comparing the trophy cheating to real crimes, why use such an analogy...

If someone wants to redeem themself it isn't so hard start a new account and as their little comment thing state who they were... or is that truly too hard?

I also don't see how a hack from years ago is any different from a more recent hack they're the same to me just one is more recent and besides those that cheat still have a leaderboard to compare on so the problem is what exactly besides being unable to display a ranking on your trophy card?

• Like 2

If someone wants to redeem themself it isn't so hard start a new account and as their little comment thing state who they were... or is that truly too hard?

Oh gosh. One of the main reasons I DON'T want to make a new account, is because I got too many attached friends on the current account and, the only game holding me back, is Singstar. Getting 1000 ratings is a PAIN. :|

Also my acc is the first to platinum Tekken Tag Tournament HD (Legit). I beat the #2 guy with like 41 minutes :P

On a sidenote, will it be possible to flag games yourself in your own list? :)

Edited by Cissamannen

I can honestly say I've cheated in a whole lot of games, but I dont do it for bragging rights, I do it for myself and or other cheating friends:P

I just like this site due to the excellent design of it. I go here to check how many achieved one trophy, time people use, and or just check trophy lists, and of course boosting sessions:)

If a cheater wants to cheat, let him, let me do it in peace as long as I dont go around saying I'm better than the people doing it legit.

Also, the leaderboard (clean) should put all accounts that are used by multiple people into the dirty aswell, due to not being all "clean" in that matter, and actually let the people playing themselves with blood and sweat:)

Most hackes I know just like to compare their stats to other hacker friends and see who's doing it best.

On another sidenote, if the PS3 system never had enabled the trophy system, I guess gamesaves would be shared alot more around here.

Just look back on PS1/PS2 age, there are like 50 saves for every single RPG game etc, because people wanted to be longer into games, but hey, that wasnt trophies atleast.

Games I really enjoy I play without save hacks :)

You like to see who's doing it best? lol you're just ridiculous, and besides, you're not hackers, just cheaters who don't know anything about hacking

You like to see who's doing it best? lol you're just ridiculous, and besides, you're not hackers, just cheaters who don't know anything about hacking

I said most people I know do it, didnt say I do. Learn to read before commenting.

If its not hacking, you cant call it cheating either.

Cheating would be using cheat codes (typical oldschool yeh?). The "cheaters" just use save resigning software, that doesnt make the term "cheating" :).

Using software like Action Replay for older systems were cheating.

Using the new Game Genie etc is cheating due to making stats in the save better etc. Resigning a save just swaps some information and starts where other left off.

I guess this "term" discussion can go on but you get the point I hope.

I guess yourself know what hacking really is? The term hacking is also wrongly used in this case. Most softwares made, and jailbreaks made, is made from <Cracking> and not <hacking> :).

Well since your such a valuable member that posts on all kinds of ideas and threads, I'll take your comments into consideration.

Oh wait.....1 post.......again don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Bottom line this is Sly's site. He could wake up today and say Hey I don't like them assholes from Michigan and delete Eburk and me. It's his site, he can do anything he wants with it. To the 3000+ people that are flagged, oh well. Trophies were supposed to be about adding to a game's enjoyment, you try different things and many, many gamers have lost that in the translation. If we have any more whiners on this thread or on this site saying that they won't be back.....good. Start your own damn site and throw pointless accusations (of who is cheating more) at the 5 people above or 20 people below your "rank".

This is PSNprofiles......and my profile is much more then just my rank and trophies.....Rant over...and get over yourself.

Wait a minute? Delete eburk?! :o

I thought the same thing...1 post n00b trying to make a statement. If they want to be deleted I can certainly accommodate them with a ban. Which their account will still exist on here but they can't touch it ever again (which is even worse) You can't be 'deleted'

• Like 1

I said most people I know do it, didnt say I do. Learn to read before commenting.

If its not hacking, you cant call it cheating either.

Cheating would be using cheat codes (typical oldschool yeh?). The "cheaters" just use save resigning software, that doesnt make the term "cheating" :).

Using software like Action Replay for older systems were cheating.

Using the new Game Genie etc is cheating due to making stats in the save better etc. Resigning a save just swaps some information and starts where other left off.

I guess this "term" discussion can go on but you get the point I hope.

I guess yourself know what hacking really is? The term hacking is also wrongly used in this case. Most softwares made, and jailbreaks made, is made from <Cracking> and not <hacking> :).

Cheating isn't used only for cheat codes, even if you use another save to "start where others left off" you're still not supposed to do it to get trophies, so you're cheating.

If sly is removing people thatg hacked SOCOM platinum this guy should be banned http://psnprofiles.c...ion/Helraiser13 got 100% using saves but still unbanned

Actually Socom should be the one game that could be in the exception list, but maybe for those who did it in the start only, as back then it must've been so exciting trying this save trick.

Just like Buzz Quiz TV and that update glitch.

Cheating isn't used only for cheat codes, even if you use another save to "start where others left off" you're still not supposed to do it to get trophies, so you're cheating.

Well yes and no, but I'm not trying to be a bad person here or whatever.

If I cheat thats my choice. Atleast I don't go around saying I'm better than you because I have more plats, or something like that :) I just use this site to look at the trophy lists/images, and possibly tips. :)

Why isnt Roughdawg4, hakoom and other teams flagged than? They all share saves over ps+ to move on where others quited.

And why doesnt have teams there own leaderboard? Its unfair against others aswell.

If you do someting, you have to do everything, not only 1 thing!

There are still a lot of cheaters in the leaderboard, it takes time to remove them

I Mean i Know about 100 ppl that use Savegames and u know what? they r not Flagged

90% of this Site are Hackers and Cheaters and Acc with more than 1 Guy that plays

But Hey Noobs with 30 games in their List are thinking now u are the boss cause they r now higher in the Leaderbords

greetings from Austria

Last30Seconds

I would say more 10%...

greetings from Austria

Last30Seconds

If you know so many people who hacked and aren't flagged why not report them possible.