Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

You like to see who's doing it best? lol you're just ridiculous, and besides, you're not hackers, just cheaters who don't know anything about hacking

Agreed...I hate people who use simple as shit cheats and think their some awesome hacker, they can't hack for shit...2 completely different things

Actually Socom should be the one game that could be in the exception list, but maybe for those who did it in the start only, as back then it must've been so exciting trying this save trick.

Just like Buzz Quiz TV and that update glitch.

Well yes and no, but I'm not trying to be a bad person here or whatever.

If I cheat thats my choice. Atleast I don't go around saying I'm better than you because I have more plats, or something like that :) I just use this site to look at the trophy lists/images, and possibly tips. :)

well but socom isnt on that list its unfair for other trophy hunters that got banned for hacking socom if that guy isnt banned Edited by Nishikori2012
  • Like 1

If you know so many people who hacked and aren't flagged why not report them possible.

Think of it like this aswell, the "smart" way of using saves.

You play it legit until you need the few very hard trophies that can be achieved by loading a save. Then you load one save for each trophy with timespaces so it looks legit. There are many games that can be made looking 100% legit using saves. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is one of them :)

I can honestly say I've cheated in a whole lot of games, but I dont do it for bragging rights, I do it for myself and or other cheating friends:P

I just like this site due to the excellent design of it. I go here to check how many achieved one trophy, time people use, and or just check trophy lists, and of course boosting sessions:)

If a cheater wants to cheat, let him, let me do it in peace as long as I dont go around saying I'm better than the people doing it legit.

Also, the leaderboard (clean) should put all accounts that are used by multiple people into the dirty aswell, due to not being all "clean" in that matter, and actually let the people playing themselves with blood and sweat:)

Most hackes I know just like to compare their stats to other hacker friends and see who's doing it best.

On another sidenote, if the PS3 system never had enabled the trophy system, I guess gamesaves would be shared alot more around here.

Just look back on PS1/PS2 age, there are like 50 saves for every single RPG game etc, because people wanted to be longer into games, but hey, that wasnt trophies atleast.

Games I really enjoy I play without save hacks :)

Then tell me something. What is the pleasure of hacking the trophies, I personally think is best to win the trophies

Actually Socom should be the one game that could be in the exception list.

Why SOCOM should be an exception? It's a game like Call of Duty, WWE, LBP, Assassin's Creed, it's just a game what the difference can you or someone else tell me that.

Actually Socom should be the one game that could be in the exception list, but maybe for those who did it in the start only, as back then it must've been so exciting trying this save trick.

Just like Buzz Quiz TV and that update glitch.

This statement makes no sense. You are saying that breaking the rules should be ok, because it was exciting? So if there was a particular bank, that was easy to rob due to lower security, anyone who robbed it should be let off because 'it was exciting to try this'? All of those people who hacked Socom, did not earn those trophies. If there are trophies on your list that you did not earn, you should not be on the same leaderboard as the rest of the community who earned all their own trophies (Yes I think there should be a different leaderboard for teams as well).

As for the argument people have saying 'but it was so long ago, am I going to be punished forever'. Yes, you absolutely will. If you rob a bank, it stays on your record and will have an effect on the rest of your life. This is no different.

• Like 2

Then tell me something. What is the pleasure of hacking the trophies, I personally think is best to win the trophies

Why SOCOM should be an exception? It's a game like Call of Duty, WWE, LBP, Assassin's Creed, it's just a game what the difference can you or someone else tell me that.

1: I only hack games I don't like, mostly. I dont care for the game so I do what I feel like. Games I really enjoy I play legit.

2: As I stated, Socom had a wonderful save trick back then, and people got their eyes open when they saw the amount of time spared and never thought of something like it. So IMO its not interily the same as WWE etc. But there are many opinions on this, thats just mine :) For me Socom is the one most people got screwed on.

This statement makes no sense. You are saying that breaking the rules should be ok, because it was exciting? So if there was a particular bank, that was easy to rob due to lower security, anyone who robbed it should be let off because 'it was exciting to try this'? All of those people who hacked Socom, did not earn those trophies. If there are trophies on your list that you did not earn, you should not be on the same leaderboard as the rest of the community who earned all their own trophies (Yes I think there should be a different leaderboard for teams as well).

As for the argument people have saying 'but it was so long ago, am I going to be punished forever'. Yes, you absolutely will. If you rob a bank, it stays on your record and will have an effect on the rest of your life. This is no different.

I see your point perfectly, and I agree to some if it aswell, but the bank robbery was just more hilarous than serious :P

I dont really care if Socom hackers stays removed, I was just making my own opinion on it:)

And you are all right, there should be 0 tolerance on all cheating whatsoever, I knew what I was doing, but I dont whine about not being on any statistics or leaderboards or whatnot :) I'm a free spirit:P

He obviously didn't swap out games that quickly, so it was 2 people playing on different PS3's. That is not against Sony's TOS to have people multiple playing on an account so I can't see how that's cheating. Now, does it effect Hakoom's claim that he is "#1 Legit Trophy Hunter"? (if he still claims that) Yeah, it sure as hell does. But is it cheating? Nope.

You might want to re-read the ToS, it's not allowed to share your login informations, thereby making gamesharing illegal and a banable offence, and as such also account-sharing.

So yes, it's illegal and it's cheating.

//WhiteWolf

• Like 4

1: I only hack games I don't like, mostly. I dont care for the game so I do what I feel like. Games I really enjoy I play legit.

2: As I stated, Socom had a wonderful save trick back then, and people got their eyes open when they saw the amount of time spared and never thought of something like it. So IMO its not interily the same as WWE etc. But there are many opinions on this, thats just mine :) For me Socom is the one most people got screwed on.

I see your point perfectly, and I agree to some if it aswell, but the bank robbery was just more hilarous than serious :P

I dont really care if Socom hackers stays removed, I was just making my own opinion on it:)

And you are all right, there should be 0 tolerance on all cheating whatsoever, I knew what I was doing, but I dont whine about not being on any statistics or leaderboards or whatnot :) I'm a free spirit:P

I am glad you found it funny, it was meant to be a ridiculous comparison that still followed the same logic line.

ITT: People whining about being caught cheating. Seriously...

If you want to be back on the leaderboards, create a new PSN account. You'll get to keep all your downloaded stuff from your old account, but you'll get a clean slate. You'd be amazed how fast you can get back to where you were on the leaderboards.

• Like 2

ITT: People whining about being caught cheating. Seriously...

If you want to be back on the leaderboards, create a new PSN account. You'll get to keep all your downloaded stuff from your old account, but you'll get a clean slate. You'd be amazed how fast you can get back to where you were on the leaderboards.

I just done that yesterday and already have a platinum on my new account :)

• Like 4

I find it amusing seeing all these people with 1 post come out of the wood works to point fingers and each other, or whine that they got caught cheating, and threaten to leave. If you read Sly's post at the beginning of this thread, he says that he will set up a manual reporting feature in the near future. When that comes live, use it to snitch on all your friends if you want, until then keep your finger pointing to yourself and just stop whining. I can honestly say that I am glad none of you are active members on this forum.

• Like 1

I think MAG should be included in whitelist, because there is an opportunity to achieve platinum in a few minutes, I'll explain:

There are 2 versions of trophies: JP and rest of the world. If you have some trophies in one of the versions, they will be automatically achieved in other version, when you'll start a game in other version (sorry for my english) - you can look it in my profile https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Massive-Action-Game-MAG/PekaGernet - most of trophies earned in a few seconds between each other, when I just logged in game from JP version. You'll say: but for platinum it's needed 60 level in every faction (and it's impossible to take it even in a few hours) - no problem, because you can store 3 characters on your account, and if they are from different factions and 60 level each - you'll earn these gold trophies too.

By the way, the news is great! Thanks, Sly!

P.S. Sorry for my english.

• Like 1

I think MAG should be included in whitelist, because there is an opportunity to achieve platinum in a few minutes, I'll explain:

There are 2 versions of trophies: JP and rest of the world. If you have some trophies in one of the versions, they will be automatically achieved in other version, when you'll start a game in other version (sorry for my english) - you can look it in my profile http://psnprofiles.c...-MAG/PekaGernet - most of trophies earned in a few seconds between each other, when I just logged in game from JP version. You'll say: but for platinum it's needed 60 level in every faction (and it's impossible to take it even in a few hours) - no problem, because you can store 3 characters on your account, and if they are from different factions and 60 level each - you'll earn these gold trophies too.

If this is true, it sounds reasonable to me. From what I can gather however, this would only work if you also have the other version on your profile. If both sets are illegitimate, then you must have cheated somehow. I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, that is just how I understand what is being said here.

There are 2 versions of trophies: JP and rest of the world. If you have some trophies in one of the versions, they will be automatically achieved in other version, when you'll start a game in other version (sorry for my english) - you can look it in my profile http://psnprofiles.c...-MAG/PekaGernet - most of trophies earned in a few seconds between each other, when I just logged in game from JP version. You'll say: but for platinum it's needed 60 level in every faction (and it's impossible to take it even in a few hours) - no problem, because you can store 3 characters on your account, and if they are from different factions and 60 level each - you'll earn these gold trophies too.

Are you sure about this? I didn't realize you could use the same character in different versions. I knew you could auto pop the trophies that are linked to your stats which are linked to the MAG servers but I didn't realize that all you could set up your characters in such a way that you could basically auto pop the level trophies. Even if you make all 3 characters just 1 level away from those trophies, I think the time it would take to get into a round, finish it and get your xp, back out and repeat for the other 2 characters would be longer than the time frame Sly is using to identify a hacked game.

• Like 1

Yes i admit i hacked superstars v8 racing and i'm not proud of you but i don't want to be reminded every time i check my profile i don't think anyone wants to. I think a lot more people would be satisfied if instead of having to the right of there profile FLAGGED FOR CHEATING - 1 GAME you should just have that game highlighted in red in there list.

I find it amusing seeing all these people with 1 post come out of the wood works to point fingers and each other, or whine that they got caught cheating, and threaten to leave. If you read Sly's post at the beginning of this thread, he says that he will set up a manual reporting feature in the near future. When that comes live, use it to snitch on all your friends if you want, until then keep your finger pointing to yourself and just stop whining. I can honestly say that I am glad none of you are active members on this forum.

Yeah. It was bound to happen, lol. :rolleyes: I too am glad that none of them frequent the forum.

This just makes the site that much stronger :highfive:

Yes i admit i hacked superstars v8 racing and i'm not proud of you but i don't want to be reminded every time i check my profile i don't think anyone wants to. I think a lot more people would be satisfied if instead of having to the right of there profile FLAGGED FOR CHEATING - 1 GAME you should just have that game highlighted in red in there list.

Good idea...should be an addition rather than substitution.

Edited by daftprophet

this is getting tired !

all these cheaters coming on here with their hard luck stories and moaning because they are not on the clean leaderboards ( most of them said they didnt care about leaderboards before ) .

get over it ! its your fault if you cheated , no one elses . when i let my kids play on my playstation im not even mad about them accidentally getting any trophies , i like to do it all myself .

so if you cheated , tough , it was your choice , i think they got away lightly , id like them all rounded up and a large dose of ebola dropped on their heads

• Like 1

1st time poster!

I too have been flagged dirty for using socom/fuel. I'm not complaning though, I will never be in the top 100 so leaderboards have less value to me, It just sucks to be be labeled a cheater (working as intended).

This is the best trophy site on the net and I will keep using it. I just hope one day you're able to remove illegitimate trophys so cheaters can get back on the clean side (have no problem ratting myself out to do so)

P.S. it's a little unwelcoming to read all the veterans tearing the heads off all the first time posters. I get it this is your home, but this is a really interesting change that affects everyone, regardless if your a member of this site or not.

Edited by VanDeaM