Cheaters Policy

Sly Ripper

P.S. it's a little unwelcoming to read all the veterans tearing the heads off all the first time posters. I get it this is your home, but this is a really interesting change that affects everyone, regardless if your a member of this site or not.

Just don't say stupid shit and you'll be fine :D

1st time poster!

I too have been flagged dirty for using socom/fuel. I'm not complaning though, I will never be in the top 100 so leaderboards have less value to me, It just sucks to be be labeled a cheater (working as intended).

This is the best trophy site on the net and I will keep using it. I just hope one day you're able to remove illegitimate trophys so cheaters can get back on the clean side (have no problem ratting myself out to do so)

P.S. it's a little unwelcoming to read all the veterans tearing the heads off all the first time posters. I get it this is your home, but this is a really interesting change that affects everyone, regardless if your a member of this site or not.

If the only reason a person joins this site is to complain that he's been caught cheating, and then insult the actual community here we're gonna have an issue with him. No one here cares about someones post count, but it is rather annoying to have people who have never been part of our community join just to complain about it. If you're here to be constructive and actually want to participate in the forums you'll find this to be one of the most welcoming sites oin the internet. Just go to the welcome section to see how the community here really is to actual new members, and then go to the welcome section and see how many of these 1 time posters have bothered to make a post in the welcome section introducing themselves.

Parker

• Like 3

I've whitelisted the game, flags because of this will be removed within 10 minutes.

Unflagged users will not see flagged users in leaderboards/achievers lists/clubs.

No, as soon as I posted this thread there was an influx of premium upgrades.

Remember the hacker of platinum of little big planet 2 if you know you see that video in youtube

If the only reason a person joins this site is to complain that he's been caught cheating, and then insult the actual community here we're gonna have an issue with him. No one here cares about someones post count, but it is rather annoying to have people who have never been part of our community join just to complain about it. If you're here to be constructive and actually want to participate in the forums you'll find this to be one of the most welcoming sites oin the internet. Just go to the welcome section to see how the community here really is to actual new members, and then go to the welcome section and see how many of these 1 time posters have bothered to make a post in the welcome section introducing themselves.

Parker

just look the time of the trophy and you will know who is hacking or clean

I got caught cheating. That is fine. What I don't like is how all the people in this thread think they are better then everyone else. I have a question though. Why do we need a big label on our profile? Criminals don't have a label on them all day. Its kept on a record but they do not carry a sign around saying there a criminal. Also, I was under 18 when this happened, therefore I should be wiped clean right? I am just trying to follow some of the logic going on in this thread....

Either way I will continue hunting for platinums. I am legit now, it is alot more fun than having the trophies all go at once. Just sucks that my favourite site now labels me a cheater because of foolishness. I won't be starting a new account. No ones perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I will still continue using the site however.

Edited by devil6621

I got caught cheating. That is fine. What I don't like is how all the people in this thread think they are better then everyone else. I have a question though. Why do we need a big label on our profile? Criminals don't have a label on them all day. Its kept on a record but they do not carry a sign around saying there a criminal. Also, I was under 18 when this happened, therefore I should be wiped clean right? I am just trying to follow some of the logic going on in this thread....

Either way I will continue hunting for platinums. I am legit now, it is alot more fun than having the trophies all go at once. Just sucks that my favourite site now labels me a cheater because of foolishness. I won't be starting a new account. No ones perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I will still continue using the site however.

Your dawn right but cheater is a cheater never change you know

fair enough you banned me for socom and fuel you say that its not fair but what about games like you dont know jack there is a trophy play on the 4th of july how many people have the trophy on the 4th of july and thats cheating in a way so hows that fair changing a save or changing the date not much diffrence

Why do you think you're labeled? When people want to see a person with some hard plats and see that he's cheated, they'll know he's NOT a legitimate trophy hunter in anyway, shape or form.

fair enough you banned me for socom and fuel you say that its not fair but what about games like you dont know jack there is a trophy play on the 4th of july how many people have the trophy on the 4th of july and thats cheating in a way so hows that fair changing a save or changing the date not much diffrence

Are you shitting me? Although they might have changed the date it doesn't mean they cheated at all. They earned it legit without having to hack it or anything. You think just because they changed a date it's cheating but it's exactly the opposite, it's being smart. Just because they earned it than some of the other people isn't cheating at all but putting in a save file and starting up a game to have every trophy start popping is.

Why do you think you're labeled? When people want to see a person with some hard plats and see that he's cheated, they'll know he's NOT a legitimate trophy hunter in anyway, shape or form.

smart its cheating plain and simple it was not intended to be earned on any other date what is the trophy description say dumb ass 4th of july so you cheated by changing the date

Are you shitting me? Although they might have changed the date it doesn't mean they cheated at all. They earned it legit without having to hack it or anything. You think just because they changed a date it's cheating but it's exactly the opposite, it's being smart. Just because they earned it than some of the other people isn't cheating at all but putting in a save file and starting up a game to have every trophy start popping is.

Because my other 45+ platinums came out of thin air. Oh well, I am off to play some games :rolleyes:

Kinda disappointing that I'm forever banned from the leaderboards for cheating, yes I admit I cheated on ~13 games I think. I only did it because it was possible, the online for a lot of things is dead so I used a hack/cheat for them as I never thought I'd play them and I was expecting PSN to fix the cheats (Xploder) but apparently they've decided not to even bother with it, sure would be nice if they removed my plats so I could be fully legit again :l sucks that if I want to make a new account I'll lose games like Catherine which took me quite some time to plat.

Sly, thank you so much, one of the best update I've seen since my join-date.

Kinda disappointing that I'm forever banned from the leaderboards for cheating, yes I admit I cheated on ~13 games I think. I only did it because it was possible, the online for a lot of things is dead so I used a hack/cheat for them as I never thought I'd play them and I was expecting PSN to fix the cheats (Xploder) but apparently they've decided not to even bother with it, sure would be nice if they removed my plats so I could be fully legit again :l sucks that if I want to make a new account I'll lose games like Catherine which took me quite some time to plat.

If you can't get a trophy because of a glitch or lack of servers I'm sure you'd gain more respect from not having it than cheating.

13 games, that's ridiculous man I can imagine 2 but you went crazy...

And considering you only have 55 on your account..

My cousin tried to get me into xploder, I told him no, but seriously it's like $20, meaning you did it purposely, with the intention on cheating.

Edited by jacob8151996

It's cheating but you tell me how the hell you're going to find out if someone changed the date?

You can tell with lots of games like you dont know jack play on the 4th of july trophy who ever got it on any other date cheated Edited by haig84

You can tell with lots of games like you dont know jack play on the 4th of july trophy who ever got it on any other date cheated

You know with trophies like Play on the 4th of July or play before 9am or after 9pm... Changing the clock works. It's not technically cheating because the developers didn't put anything in to prevent that...

For instance some facebook games have times on servers preventing anyone from cheating by changing the clock... But if the game didn't keep time on a server it didn't matter to them.

Edited by jacob8151996

The criminal analogy is stupid and annoying and if people want to keep using that well than you committed a murder against that game by not playing it as intended and cutting it's life short... there I used the same foolish logic and now my brain hurts... Well you should suffer for your foolishness and only have yourself to blame and besides is it wrong to label a cheater as a cheater, you did cheat afterall.

Good work, Sly. Sorry if this has been asked but what is the named color coding on the clean leaderboard indicate? Gold names vs. Blue names?

I took a guess a while back that gold names are premium judging by the forums as you'll notice they are using the same colours.

Changing the date is completely different, oh no they changed the PS3's date... at least they didn't go and kill the game by using some program for instant trophies or take someone else's hard work.

Your not banned you're just removed from the clean leaderboard and rightly so, you still have the dirty leaderboard if you won't start fresh and isn't 13 games a little over the top... Yeah but thing is it was your fault for giving in to temptation when you could've done everything legit you only have yourself to blame and sad to say but you cheapened your Catherine platinum by cheating other games.

*Goes back to using Crunchy Roll on PS3*

• Like 1

You know with trophies like Play on the 4th of July or play before 9am or after 9pm... Changing the clock works. It's not technically cheating because the developers didn't put anything in to prevent that...

For instance some facebook games have times on servers preventing anyoe ne from cheating by changing the clock... But if the game didn't keep time on a server it didn't matter to them.

so how is it diffrent the developer dident put anything in to stop me cheating lmao Edited by haig84

So I've been reading some of the post lately and, i feel its time to throw some actual logic out there.

1.If you were flagged calm down and look for a better way to get you're point across instead of ranting about fairness when hacking a game isn't fair to the people who spend hundreds of hours doing it legit.

2.If you've been flagged and are debating or suggesting better and more subtle ways to show that you hacked like i saw someone post about highlighting the game that was hacked rather then the banner. Good job, thats a good idea that should be thought over by staff.

3.If You've been flagged and are complaining about not showing up in the latest achievers section etc.. then stop whining and think about it. You know what games you did legit, You don't need to prove you'reself to anybody. especially not some random people on a website. Pick you're battles. to be honest. Theres only one PSN ID that even deserves to complain about this right now. and thats Duck, they have some rare plats. That everyone knows were legit. But that's neither here nor there.

4.For the people who have already posted about what they like, dislike about this new system. please keep it clean and professional. (just like that leaderboards you love to be on) Some of these post are unneeded and insensitive and. just take up room on the thread which could be used for actual ways to spot more hackers or debate flagging.

I don't think anyone has the right to think their better then anyone out there, just because of some trophies

Edited by killerJAZZ420
  • Like 4

so how is it diffrent the developer dident put anything in to stop me cheating lmao

Because they can stop you from obtaining a trophy by changing the clock, they can't stop people from modifying the save.

BTW, that is a gray area of trophies - It's debatable that it's cheating or not. But what's not debatable is modifying the save and instantly getting the trophies.

So I've been reading some of the post lately and, i feel its time to throw some actual logic out there.

1.If you were flagged calm down and look for a better way to get you're point across instead of ranting about fairness when hacking a game isn't fair to the people who spend hundreds of hours doing it legit.

2.If you've been flagged and are debating or suggesting better and more subtle ways to show that you hacked like i saw someone post about highlighting the game that was hacked rather then the banner. Good job, thats a good idea that should be thought over by staff.

3.If You've been flagged and are complaining about not showing up in the latest achievers section etc.. then stop whining and think about it. You know what games you did legit, You don't need to prove you'reself to anybody. especially not some random people on a website. Pick you're battles. to be honest. Theres only one PSN ID that even deserves to complain about this right now. and thats Duck, they have some rare plats. That everyone knows were legit. But that's neither here nor there.

4.For the people who have already posted about what they like, dislike about this new system. please keep it clean and professional. (just like that leaderboards you love to be on) Some of these post are unneeded and insensitive and. just take up room on the thread which could be used for actual ways to spot more hackers or debate flagging.

I don't think anyone has the right to think their better then anyone out there, just because of some trophies

Duck hacked 1 according to this site (He's used 6 save files, he told me) . 6 save files are different from hacking 6 games... He simply imput part of a save into another, and didn't use a program to modify it. I feel bad for him I truly do, but they've stated they are mostly done with trophy hunting.

I think there should be warnings.. 1 hack = warning, 2 hack = something else, 3 hacks= removal from clean leaderboard: Or something.

Sly, thank you so much, one of the best update I've seen since my join-date.

If you can't get a trophy because of a glitch or lack of servers I'm sure you'd gain more respect from not having it than cheating.

13 games, that's ridiculous man I can imagine 2 but you went crazy...

And considering you only have 55 on your account..

My cousin tried to get me into xploder, I told him no, but seriously it's like $20, meaning you did it purposely, with the intention on cheating.

I didn't buy xploder, I wouldn't pay for that crap. Other people did those 13 games for me, I don't even own them