Happy

Project Platinum: Souls

272 posts in this topic

Do you mean to tell me people don't read the rules to every PP they sign up for.

What are you talking about? I was refering to the hidden words in the games section. Looks like you changed it though.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

What are you talking about? I was refering to the hidden words in the games section. Looks like you changed it though.

I'll come clean, those were just means to keep the gaps the same size. Sorry lol

I'll come clean, those were just means to keep the gaps the same size. Sorry lol

I figured it was something like that. I don't mind though, it fits with the Souls games to hide things. My Souls instinct kicked in after noticing the images all had the exact same distance between them.

Well looks like we have our first Legend rank.

Great job Happy, I am rather pleased to see most people in this PP thread have ranked as Lords of Cinder. These games are among the best ones out there, for me personally THE BEST, and they deserve all the attention they can get. We`ll have a lot of Legend ranks here. ;)

First platinum ranker and it's not me, hooray. Good job to marcel and all other participants. I imagine there'll be more to rise in rank in the coming weeks due to Dark Souls 3, so it would be great if you'd explicitly tell me that you're rising in rank when updating your progress here. Just so that i won't accidentally leave you in two lists at the same time.

I have Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 and I will definitely go for more

Edited by Dennis-nine-five

Oh god Hollow for me, what I doing O_O DarkSoul 2 for now

Edited by DocVoltacon

Sign me up for Lord of Cinder

Demon souls

Dark souls

Dark souls 2

Bloodborne

Sign me up I got all of the games done up to dark souls 3 don't have it yet waiting till 12th for it. also rank is lord of cinder for now

Edited by KANERKB

Got Bloodborne, so Warrior of Sunlight please! Also might plat DS3 if I adore the game.

Can I be added to "Legend" please? I just platinum'd Dark Souls 3 about 5 min ago so I now have every available Souls platinum again. Thanks!

Ok, now I got Bloodborne platinum too, so I should have Demon's x3, Dark 1, Dark 2 and Bloodborne!

Can I be added to "Legend" please? I just platinum'd Dark Souls 3 about 5 min ago so I now have every available Souls platinum again. Thanks!

Do you have both Dark 2 and all three Demon's? =P

Warrior of Sunlight for now (Demon's Souls).

Looking forward to completing all Souls games :)

+1 Dark Souls 3

Legend rank! :)

I got the plat to dark souls 3 so I now have all of the games plated so am up to legend level.

Looks like the DS3 plats are starting to roll in, including myself of course.

• Demon's Souls
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls II
  • Bloodborne (100%)
Still Lord of Cinder :P Edited by Doctor Doom

i have Demon, Dark 1, and Dark 2... working on 3 and one day when i feel like hating myself again... Bloodborne

• Demon's Souls
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls II
  • Bloodborne (100%)
Still Lord of Cinder :P

You're getting there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I wasn't going to join any more PPs but since I popped the Dark Souls 3 plat today and the Souls games are my favourite game series I shall join this one as a Legend rank with plats in Demons Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne.

A49dG2D.png

The way I see it, our fates appear to be intertwined. In a land brimming with Hollows, could that really be mere chance?

So, what do you say? Why not check out one of the expertly crafted guides made by the community?

The Dark Souls III guide has been published.

I'm also making good progress with Dark Souls II, started NG+ and making my way through the Huntman's Copse.

Dark souls 3 finished :) but it doesnt change my rank , only Demon souls missing for highest rank :)