Project Platinum: Souls

Happy

What are you talking about? I was refering to the hidden words in the games section. Looks like you changed it though.

I'll come clean, those were just means to keep the gaps the same size. Sorry lol

I'll come clean, those were just means to keep the gaps the same size. Sorry lol

I figured it was something like that. I don't mind though, it fits with the Souls games to hide things. My Souls instinct kicked in after noticing the images all had the exact same distance between them.

Well looks like we have our first Legend rank.

Great job Happy, I am rather pleased to see most people in this PP thread have ranked as Lords of Cinder. These games are among the best ones out there, for me personally THE BEST, and they deserve all the attention they can get. We`ll have a lot of Legend ranks here. ;)

First platinum ranker and it's not me, hooray. Good job to marcel and all other participants. I imagine there'll be more to rise in rank in the coming weeks due to Dark Souls 3, so it would be great if you'd explicitly tell me that you're rising in rank when updating your progress here. Just so that i won't accidentally leave you in two lists at the same time.

Ok, now I got Bloodborne platinum too, so I should have Demon's x3, Dark 1, Dark 2 and Bloodborne!

Can I be added to "Legend" please? I just platinum'd Dark Souls 3 about 5 min ago so I now have every available Souls platinum again. Thanks!

Do you have both Dark 2 and all three Demon's? =P

A49dG2D.png

The way I see it, our fates appear to be intertwined. In a land brimming with Hollows, could that really be mere chance?

So, what do you say? Why not check out one of the expertly crafted guides made by the community?

The Dark Souls III guide has been published.

I'm also making good progress with Dark Souls II, started NG+ and making my way through the Huntman's Copse.