Parker's 5 Year, $50 Giveaway (And Some Other Prizes)

Parker

Want $50?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Want Some Free Money?

• Yep
    • Shut Your Whore Mouth, Parker

1. Yes

2. I nominate RachP13 not sure what her screen name is now but she's always so helpful and nice  :)

3. I joined because other trophy websites were full of mean people who just wanted to tell me how 'easy' everything was.

Also June 6th is my birthday!!

The next part of my giveaway will be for $20. This one will be for the members to decide. I want you all to nominate members you think deserve to win. That can be based off their actions on the website, they might be an awesome boosting partner, a great trophy guide writer or whatever else. Just nominate them and a little blurb about why you think they deserve to win. On June 6th I'll take all the names of the people nominated and open a poll for members to vote on. 

Since some people don't like the random nature of giveaways I'm going to give you a chance to earn some money to. This one will be a $10 giveaway and all you have to do is tell me why you come to PSNP and what sets it apart from other websites. Flattery definitely might not work here so if you talk about the handsome mod who does giveaways then you definitely might not get brownie points...  :ninja: This may or may not be voted on by the forum at large or I might just pick the answer I like the best, not 100% sure yet. 

tough call between hasegawa2010 and HappyKastanie as their guides have been the most useful.

one of the best communities (despite my distaste for trophies) the guides here are defiantly some of the best out there. sometimes a trophy guide will give you a better walk-through than a regular guide.

1. Yes, sure, I'll take it, gimme!

2. I'll nominate EpicNogg4 because he's going to let me win his competition in exchange for this nomination ...  B)

3. This site is filled to the brim with nice and helpful people. The moderators do a good job of keeping it clean and fun for all

Up for another 5 years!  :wub:

I don't really remember how I ended up coming to PSNP. I wasn't really a trophy hunter, I don't care about leaderboards and the last forum community I was apart of was full of the worst kind of people that bring out the worst in you. I just remember PSNP seeming like a nice place to hang out, so one day I started doing some of the forum games, then I made a trophy tip, then a guide. Now I've made 20 guides and admin 8 events, so yeah is a great place to hang out  :).

I'll nominate Dragon-Archon, ZoneHunter, and damon8r351.

1. I feel Dragon-Archon is one of the pillars of the PSNP community it seems like he's always there to help people whenever he can. 
  2. ZoneHunter he made and runs Project Platinum events and is a pretty nice person.
  3. damon8r351 an interesting person whose posts I tend to agree with most of the time.
Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 2

It's awesome u doing this. 

$50 - Yes, please.

$20 - I nominate HailHale81 :dance:

Why? He is an awesome person, group leader, boosting partner, and not just with me. I heard it from others before I met him, from a full 12 players group first /Crysis 2/, he always was there for everyone, even when he was done, he stayed for the others to get stuff done when others left when they got their stuff done and screwing everyone else. Even if a person cant play for a week or more, he waits and keeps the game to help that person gets stuff done. I see how he cares, and looking out for people he helps and friends.

$10 - I can't remember how I found this site, but I do know why I stayed. Is complete, has everything we need. Love looking at my trophies, my game % completion and how I keep advancing on Leaderboards. Im always looking at forum posts and gaming sessions, keep helping in games I own and I can help even if done, one I have helped a lot is resogun, I think I platted that game like 20 times lol so far. So if u read this and need help in Resogun /PS4/ I can help / except commando mode, I suck lol/

1. It would be great if I could win $50 so I voted with all of my heart.  <3 
2. I nominate ProfBambam55 - He is a great person. He helps a lot of people accomplish the online trophies for GTA IV. Unfortunately, I can't connect to him but I saw how many players he helped already. (up to now) 
3. When I saw a trophy card from a local forum, I was really amazed how cool it is. When I clicked it, I became a doge (much wow). Everything you need is on this site. I never knew love like this before. (now i'll never ask for more) I know winning this is like getting a 0.01% UR trophy so I'll  just congratulate whoever will win. If I win $50 I'll take Lifetime Membership together with 4 other members. (who cares?)  :devil:

The next part of my giveaway will be for $20. This one will be for the members to decide. I want you all to nominate members you think deserve to win. 

I'll paypal $20 to everyone that nominates me.

Edited by Thropy_Hore

Awesome of you to do this, Parker.

I'm still thinking of who I nominate for the $20, there are just so many people on here who have contributed to the site a great deal...

Anyway, I joined the site because the members on here seem to love giving away free money. :P

In all seriousness, I was sorta' getting into trophy hunting around 2013 and decided to look into trophy cards because I thought they were a neat idea. I originally looked into Playfire (which seems to be more dominated by Steam, last time I checked) and wasn't overly impressed with the layout of the actual site, then I just kinda' stumbled onto here after searching some more. I didn't make an account at first, but I did update my profile on here to track my rather unimpressive previous profile's progress. After a while of this updating I decided to look into the forums. I thought it looked like a nice community so I decided "what the hell" and made it happen.

Three years later I keep visiting the site and the forums for the awesome community of funny and helpful people who I can talk freely with about video games and for the very helpful tracking of my trophy progress and such (and of course for the most handsomest mod Parker).

PSNP is just so awesome, with a proper boosting segment for players with common goal to come together to boost the hell out of the game for those shiny trophies. The best part is that you may even write guides to share your expertise on the game, showing the awesomeness you, as a vivid gamer possess

Thanks for the Giveaway Parker.

I chose "yep" to your poll for the $50 so please count me in :)

*As for the $20 giveaway for nominating someone, i really don't know who i could nominate, so i think i'll pass on that one.

*Why did i come to PSNP? Well i remember when i started trophy hunting, getting plats and that, i think i had about 10 plats when i came to PSNP, I came across with the site trying to look for the trophies in Soul Sacrifice. When i saw the trophies here on PSNP i also saw a lot of people showing up their PSN profiles, trophies, games played and completion time. I was shocked! lol, i said to myself (i already was little trophy whore by then) "what the hell is this, this is amazing! And this site is full of trophy whores like me! I gotta join this trophy whores club" lol and i immediately joined.

And i think PSNP is way better than other sites, games and guides are easy to find, the trophy card is really cool, boost sessiona, and you can check the trophies for incoming games! What else could i ask for?!

I hope i can win, those $10 would come in handy! :D

Thank you Parker, stuff like this is awesome and shows how awesome you and PSNP are.

As for a nomination, I'm not really sure I have one but if you could, Meepy- would be a pretty neat one.

Why did I come to PSNP? Well I joined back in 2014 and used to lurk on the forums all the time. I thought "maybe I should join this community" after seeing other friends I knew browse here, so I stepped up and made an account. Something I will never regret, this site has an amazing community and the people who run it are also very nice and handle it well.

Everyone I met here is a dear friend to me, even though I've gotten some hate in the past, I've had those friends stick through for me. The big thing is when I came out as transgender on here, I thought there'd be a negative reaction but no, I had a lot of supportive people and that made me so happy. It's tough enough being myself where I live in the united states but knowing I have friends on here who are always behind me just makes me want to stay on this site and keep supporting it. I'm glad to have came here and I hope I never leave.

Thank you again Parker!

• Like 1

For the $20 nomination, I nominate zajac9999

He was one of the first people I had the pleasure to meet from this site and I had a great time hanging out with him and gaming.  He was also an incredible emotional support during my move from the UK to USA.  

When I first visited this site, I was on holiday - bored and missing my consoles.  I was thinking about gaming so when I was searching around online this site popped up.  I read so many topics before I joined up and haven't looked back since.  Met some amazing people through the boosting sessions on here, including my husband so....this site rocks!

• Like 3

For the $20 nomination, I nominate zajac9999

He was one of the first people I had the pleasure to meet from this site and I had a great time hanging out with him and gaming.  He was also an incredible emotional support during my move from the UK to USA.  

When I first visited this site, I was on holiday - bored and missing my consoles.  I was thinking about gaming so when I was searching around online this site popped up.  I read so many topics before I joined up and haven't looked back since.  Met some amazing people through the boosting sessions on here, including my husband so....this site rocks!

Never pictured this site as a dating application, awesome to read that  xD

Would be really nice to win even though the chances are low. Also one question will the prizes only be in $ or can they also be in € (Euro)?  I personally don't mind if they are for US store only.

As for my story why i came to PSNP is because i actually do like how easy and good you can view your own trophy list. Joined the Forum quite a bit later but from what i seen so far there sure are a bunch of cool/nice people on here. Also i do like how you can set up gaming sessions which sure is the best if you play some game where the multiplayer is basicly dead or has barely anyone playing.

Thanks for the giveaway!.. voted yes on the poll hehe.. I haven't been around that long to nominate anyone and I come to this site because it is the first one I went to and I like the community here and ease of use on the main page that I became a premium member..

Would be really nice to win even though the chances are low. Also one question will the prizes only be in $ or can they also be in € (Euro)?  I personally don't mind if they are for US store only.

You forgot pounds =D Especially considering how many staff people are Englishmans =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

This is a great thread and its very nice of you to have done this.

Nominations for $20:

1. zadorvp - This guy is a legend if you dont know him you should, very active memer who always makes the forums a pleasure and one of the people who really encouraged me to persevere with the We Plays

2. Dr Mayus - I love that game thing he does and he's generally a great guy, as well as the guy who gave the final push to get us the community events section

3. Dragon-Archon - Very helpful all around the board and great guides

4. StrickenBiged - Greaat active member of the community

5. NullRay85 - Generally being a bro and helping me finish off we plays when i was struggling

6. Parker - You should spend more money on yourself :P

Answer to $10 question:

I honestly think this forum just has a great community. I think you only need to take a look at a couple of the more sensitive threads I posted to just see how cool this community is. I remember saying the same when i first came to this forum and trolls just basically being annoying about the whole thing, but the fact is when I was serious people spoke to me seriously. It shows theres a decent community here and even trolls know when to shut up, which I think is all you can really ask for on an online forum. I think this topic has inspired me to start a new We Play event.

• Like 1

That's a pretty neat giveaway you've got here, Parker. Thanks for your generosity.

Sign me up for the 50€ giveaway, obviously :P

As for the 20$ nominations, I'm gonna go with:

• Satoshi Ookami - for being the best anime-loving, J-game defender, open pervert, Vita-tan ambassador and mass-poster ever.
  • Dragon-Archon - just for being so god-awfully nice.
  • StrickenBiged - for being the most high-level conversation-starter in the site.
  • D-Brawl3r - for being one of the most interesting guys on the site
  • GoldenSurprise - just for being so incredibly polite, even in the face of a extremely divergent opinions.

As for for the 10€ nomination... why did I start coming to the site? I've been a regular for a little more than a year, but I've been a member since late 2013. I started coming more frequently around the time I was doing the online trophies for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. As online trophies for a, by then, 5-year old game, it was starting to get pretty hard to find people to play with, let alone boost with. As I googled around for a few tips, I came back to the site and found out it had... gaming sessions! This convenient feature made me come to the site more often (since it still took me a while to get rid of those annoying trophies, so I had to make multiple sessions) and made me realize that not only the layout and overall presentation was pretty great, the forums were pretty interesting and full of lively characters like the ones I nominated (you know... like a good video game :P ). And the conversations... were actually civil and went somewhere, which cannot be said for a lot of gaming forums. It also put me up-to-date on a lot of gaming news, so... I kind of got hooked on it.

• Like 2

I'd like to nominate StrickenBiged for being a generally positive force in the community through his posts and guides.

I'd say I  use PSNP 1st out of all the PSN trophy sites as it has the best presentation and interface by a long long way