Any words of motivation for Trophy Hunters?

Dark771

Do you have any words of encouragement for those who struggle to get a platinum or 100% in a game? Here is mine: "A good trophy hunter never gives up, even if a game is incredibly atrocious. Anyone who tries to get all trophies in a terrible game or an embarrassing one, or a difficult one, is the one who is brave enough to tackle it."

What's yours?

Have fun, that is what gaming is all about. 

Parker

Not necessarily, games can be used for all sorts of things. Education, training (via simulations), medical reasons  etc. I mean yeah, it definitely helps if the game is fun, but I don't recall ever having any fun with the maths games that school insisted on me playing years ago :P

Not necessarily, games can be used for all sorts of things. Education, training (via simulations), medical reasons  etc. I mean yeah, it definitely helps if the game is fun, but I don't recall ever having any fun with the maths games that school insisted on me playing years ago :P

I don't think I'd consider that "gaming." To me gaming is a hobby, games can be used for other things but if you're doing it for something other than enjoyment (like training, education or whatnot) then I wouldn't classify it as gaming. Although when I was a kid we had Oregon Trail in school and I definitely had fun while I was learning and playing so I don't know what I'd classify that as.  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

No words of encouragement to only get the trophies done, it doesn't work that way. If you really want to step up your game, pursue a bigger motivation.

Make yourself the goal of improving your gaming skills through and through. Learn to fully love the game you're playing and commit yourself to it.

Easy games can come as a rest, but do it too much and you're simply lazy.

If you have the time to tackle a nasty challenge, go for it. Otherwise, you'll never learn.