5 hot questions:Sega or Nintendo(Sonic vs Mario),Dante or Kratos,Silent Hill or Resident Evil,Street Fighter of Tekken and FPS or RPG?

GeorgeGianno

For me are :

1)Nintendo,i was always with Mario(Super Mario World i think is one of the best games ever).

2)Kratos,Devil May Cry was earlier and i like so much Dante,but i prefer Kratos because of his origin too ;)

3)Silent Hill,i love both games the same,but if i had to choose Silent Hill because of its sickness and devil world

4)Street Fighter !!!Always used to hate the way of Tekken battles!!

5)I dont like both of them but i will choose FPS because in the past played Medal Of Honor:Spearhead

• Like 1

1. Sega, easy. Not only was Sega basically my childhood, but Nintendo's gotten really dull

2. Kratos. I dunno, I just like the whole 'the gods fucked me over, so i'm raging at them and killing them' thing.

3. Resident Evil, easy. Never liked Silent Hill ever since Silent Hill 2 scarred me. Weird thing is, I played REmake for GCN about that time without a problem.

4. Meh, I've never really played a real fighting game outside of Soul Calibur, so this is null.

5. RPG. Don't really like many FPS games, and even those that I do, some of them are nearly unplayable to me cause I get motion sickness if I play them for more than 15-30 minutes at a time.

1) Nintendo - The Super Nintendo was far superior than the Genesis. The only thing the Genesis had that was cool was the commercials. Super Metroid alone can beat any exclusive that the Geneshit could barf up.

2) Kratos - I prefer God of War over Devil May Cry and I think that he is more badass too.

3) Silent Hill - I started out with Resident Evil and really liked RE2 and RE0, but I liked Silent Hill more because it's darker and more messed up although RE2 and RE0 are classics.

4) Street Fighter - I prefer the first 2 Mortal Kombat games, but I'll take Street Fighter over Tekken any day.

5) FPS - Had more fun wit FPS than RPG. IMO, the only good RPG games were made in the 90's - early 2000's like Pokemon, Final Fantasy etc..

Sega - I know Nintendo is the superior company but I grew up with a Genesis so, you know, Nostalgia.

Dante - Kratos yells and... um... wait.... he... anyways, Kratos is too much of a one trick pony for my taste. The GoW games are great (even though I'm kind of over playing the same thing over and over again) but I'm not at all excited for Ascension. The new DmC on the other hand... can't. wait.

Silent Hill - No contest there. Psychological terror versus jump scares. If only the Silent Hill series could just find a developer that gets it. The RE games are currently higher quality but overall, SH does horror better.

Tekken - Spent about 1000 hours playing Tekken 2 "pass the controller style" with my buddies during my high school years... got banned from using Paul :devil:

RPG's - The only FPS's I've ever liked all have RPG elements. None of the RPG's I like have FPS elements.

1. Nintendo - Never been a fan of Sonic, so Mario wins this one.
  2. Kratos - Never played a Devil May Cry game (I've bought the HD collection to make up for that fact).
  3. Silent Hill - Close one, but Silent Hill's weirdness just edges this one.
  4. Tekken - I want to like Street Fighter so much, but I just flat out suck at it.
  5. Neither - TPS all the way for me B).

Sega - Had a Sega first and all Nintendo really has is PokeMon, I couldn't care less about Mario.

Dante - Just prefer Devil May Cry over God of War and think Dante is the better character.

Resident Evil - Well the games of old anyway.

Tekken - Really prefer any fighter over Street Fighter but this match up seems poor since one is a 3D plain and the other a 2D plain.

RPG - JRPGs mainly, FPS are really hard for me to enjoy and actually don't think I have enjoyed one ever...

1 - Sega (not for Sonic, because I don't care for any of them, but for Valkyria Chronicles..)

2 - Dante (DMC is a bit better then GoW in my opinion, and GoW have been a lot of the same for to long, need to play GoW3 and get the HD collection of DMC, because I sold my DMC games a few years ago, and still regreat it.. also Dante is in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne!)

3 - Never played any game of those series, but Resident Evil is a bit more tempting.

4 - Tekken, I'm just not a fan of Street Fighter..

5 - RPG, I get motion sickness easily when playing in 1st person view (getting a bit better on that thanks to Deus Ex and Fallout), but even if it wasn't for that, I never really liked FPS games and RPGs are probably the kind of game I find myself spending the most amount of time without realizing it, because I really like that kind of games.

1) Sega - I grew up with Sega stuff mostly, the only Nintendo console I ever owned was the original Game Boy.

2) Dante - I'm a big fan of God of War, but Kratos is just an asshole, mostly. Not exactly the most likable character ever in my opinion.

3) Resident Evil - Simply because I have yet to play a Silent Hill game. Yes I know, one of my biggest sins as a gamer. I'm working on it.

4) Street Fighter - Not a huge fan of fighters, because I suck at them, but I always liked 2D fighters better.

5) RPG - This whole 'center screen on the thing you want dead and press button' thing never caught me as interesting or entertaining. FPSes rarely interest me.

1)Never really liked Sonic or Mario but I like Sega as a company more thanks to their Yakuza franchise and their publishing deal with Platinum Games.

2)Dante, both of them are dicks in their own way. The difference is that Dante has style while Kratos is an angry bold man.

3)Silent Hill without a doubt. Resident Evil is a joke in my opinion. The franchise isn't scary at all. Supersoldiers and zombie viruses make a poor premise for a horror game.

4)Tekken because that's the only fighting game I didn't completely suck at. :P Haven't played a Tekken game seriously in ages though.

5)RPGs, It is my favourite genre but they are a lot of great FPS too.

1.)Mario,nintendo,so many great games on that.

2.)I like dante but kratos is way more badass.

3.)Silent hill,no contest,resident evil is boring.

4.)Tekken,never really liked street fighter.

5.)Both,it depends on the game,i do like fallout and skyrim,but i also like black ops,duke nukem,and other fps.

Sega - nintendo was good but it only had super mario that i loved, sega had streets of rage and shinobi, 2 of my favourite games.

Kratos - in favour of more brutal combat rather than looking like a cool badass, dante is still good but ryu hyabusa beats them all :P

silent hill - not a big fan of resident evil, silent hill just has that horror feeling throughout the whole game

street fighter - hands down the best arcade fighting game but SFIV wasn't all good the best in gameplay was third strike but did not have alot of good characters who i like

FPS - i haven't played may of either of them but Deus Ex HR was just a perfect game and it had abit of RPG, syndicate was really good as FPS and those are the only 2 i played that i like

1. Sega (although history has shown that Nintendo is the victor)

2. Kratos in regards of story, dante in regards of gameplay

3. Silent Hill. Resident Evil's controls suck

4. Mortal Kombat :P (I am a SF hater after SF4 was released, and I never really cared for tekken)

5. RPG. I really like stories in games and RPGs tend to have very good stories. FPSs usually have at best a mediocre story (Bioshock of course is the excepton)

Nintendo. Sega has had a serious fall from grace. Sonic Colours/Generations wasn't too bad, but I still hate them for what they did to Shenmue.

Kratos. Dude kills gods like they're nothing.

Silent Hill. Love psychological horrors with no cheap scares.

Street Fighter. Not a fan of either, but I love SF's art style.

RPG. FPS can get seriously repetitive.