what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Rainbow Moon and Shift 2 are the ones I am working now.

Busy with school and work and personal stuff, so it's a casual thing right now.

They'll just take time. I already have the online trophies for Shift 2, also, so it's just a matter of finding time to do the career mode.

I will most likely finish Rainbow Moon first.

:platinum:

1Ldb367f.png  Remember Me?

Just kidding, obviously not everyone will be familiar with this Platinum trophy or it's icon, since I haven't given the name of this game.. wait... no i'm serious - Remember Me - yes this is the name of an actual game(!) - is what i'm going for ATM.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

L98c0ba.png

This is quite an easy game to platinum, it's just more endurance than difficulty. I won't have this platinum for another 60 hours, as I'm 40 hours in, and there's a 100 hour trophy, which you'll most definitely have everything done before the 100hour mark if you're not too slow, so from then it's just a waiting game.

I'm also going for another platinum, too

L391e35.png

The only trophy I have left on this game (Exluding the platinum) is a trophy for spending 24 active hours in creative mode, which i'm not a fan of making tracks on the game, so it's mostly just me leaving it on whilst I sleep or do other things, which I hope to have within the next day, or two.

Have been dealying the paltinum for Catherine through the last weeks but will go for it eventually ( only got left the boss battles of 9th night to beat for the gold stage on hard)

Right now I'm playing Saints Row the Third: Full Package and I'm trying to get 100% along with platinum on that one