what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

L9cd3c9.png

Just need to finish collectibles and hard play through.

That's impressive. I didn't find hard to be too bad and this was my 1st Killzone. I did almost all single player trophies and then realized how big of a grind MP was going to be so I gave up. If you already have the MP trophies though, then you're in good shape.

I'm currently working on Madden 15 since I just finished Uncharted 2 last night.

That's impressive. I didn't find hard to be too bad and this was my 1st Killzone. I did almost all single player trophies and then realized how big of a grind MP was going to be so I gave up. If you already have the MP trophies though, then you're in good shape.

I'm currently working on Madden 15 since I just finished Uncharted 2 last night.

I hear hard isn't to bad. I've played all the other Killzones on thier elite difficulty. I got the Mp done Thursday night. I have been playing since launch and used bots to finish up what I needed.

• Like 1

Glitch?

exploit, I should have said.

And oh, did I say 300 hours? My bad, I meant 400+.

Step 1: Have a friend host a Ranked Match (Uprising - Last Bastion - Hardcore Mode: On - Respawn: 5 Seconds)

Step 2: Play one round and earn at least 1,500 XP and end the round. This is vital, as it will "throw off" the servers.

Step 3: In the Lobby add one diamond to any weapon slot.

Step 4: During the Class Select menu at the beginning of the next round, remove the diamond by pressing Triangle18x18.png. Doing so will de-rank you by one rank and subtract one diamond from your total.

Step 5: Have your friend end the round by capturing the three points and killing you.

Step 6: Repeat Steps 3-5 until you have no diamonds left. Make sure your friend re-hosts the lobby every 3-4 rounds, as any more than that and you will receive a server message and lose the progress you made during that session.

Step 7: Once you have no diamonds left quit the game to the XMB via the psbutton.png button. Your friend must remain in the Lobby.

Step 8: Get into Far Cry 2 again and rejoin your friend's lobby. If done correctly, you should now be Rank 30.

NOTE: Make sure you haven't placed all of your diamonds in slots before doing this. The servers will generally reset your diamonds to your 'Bank' every few hours, so leave the game for 24 hours before doing this to allow the servers to reset your diamonds.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

exploit, I should have said.

And oh, did I say 300 hours? My bad, I meant 400+.

Step 1: Have a friend host a Ranked Match (Uprising - Last Bastion - Hardcore Mode: On - Respawn: 5 Seconds)

Step 2: Play one round and earn at least 1,500 XP and end the round. This is vital, as it will "throw off" the servers.

Step 3: In the Lobby add one diamond to any weapon slot.

Step 4: During the Class Select menu at the beginning of the next round, remove the diamond by pressing Triangle18x18.png. Doing so will de-rank you by one rank and subtract one diamond from your total.

Step 5: Have your friend end the round by capturing the three points and killing you.

Step 6: Repeat Steps 3-5 until you have no diamonds left. Make sure your friend re-hosts the lobby every 3-4 rounds, as any more than that and you will receive a server message and lose the progress you made during that session.

Step 7: Once you have no diamonds left quit the game to the XMB via the psbutton.png button. Your friend must remain in the Lobby.

Step 8: Get into Far Cry 2 again and rejoin your friend's lobby. If done correctly, you should now be Rank 30.

NOTE: Make sure you haven't placed all of your diamonds in slots before doing this. The servers will generally reset your diamonds to your 'Bank' every few hours, so leave the game for 24 hours before doing this to allow the servers to reset your diamonds.

Thanks this will save us a BUNCH of time.