Which is your proudest 100% PSN game?

Aexuz

^^ you didnt read it right.

Mine has got to be frogger returns, that game was so damn hard :P I dont have many non plat psn games and I only have like 4 that are 100% so none I am proud of.

youre right, i skipped the "psn" part :P my bad. in that case, i have to go with

REVENGE OF SHINOBI!!! not incredibly hard, but i am pretty damn proud of that accomplishment.

Without a doubt it's Costume Quest. An absolutely fun game and the DLC Grubbins on Ice was great also. I'm going to download it again this Halloween and play it again!

I love it.the best jrpg of my life(I don't like FF games much because of Japanese big eyed color haired characters and heroic atmosphere :D )

But I think costume quest is too easy to be proud of.Since here we talk about difficulty.

I'd say either House of the Dead 3, Shatter, Resident Evil 4, or Moon Diver. Moon Diver especially because I am the fastest achiever on this site.

Moon Diver is a fun game but also a tough and time consuming 100%. I'm glad you helped me out with those 4MC techniques, it was really hard to find people to get that trophy done.

I love it.the best jrpg of my life(I don't like FF games much because of Japanese big eyed color haired characters and heroic atmosphere :D )

But I think costume quest is too easy to be proud of.Since here we talk about difficulty.

More difficult = more proud? I don't think so. As someone stated earlier trash Panic is a bitch of a game. I'm not going to sit there for hours playing a game that I won't enjoy. I'll take Costume Quest any day and be happy to enjoy it.

• Like 2

- Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection

- Resident Evil 4

- The Simpsons arcade

- Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (I'm proud of this one simply because my sister got it all by herself.)

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive (The trophies were easy but kinda neat. I also had fun with Kirby and Sly.)

Well even thought Wipeout HD is a PSN game, it have a plat, so I guess that makes it out..

My best PSN 100% game, is Puzzle Chronicles, the game isn't hard, just a lot of boring grind mainly (and the in-game trophies needed for a PSN trophy are glitched as hell), in the end there's only 16 persons with 100% in it from the list in the site..

Usually I don't play hard PSN games as I believe the effort you need to put to 100% them is not worth it if they don't give you a plat.

Despite this I would say that my proudest PSN 100% is for Braid. The speedrun trophy in this game was a real b*tch to get...

When I have time I may try to 100% Limbo and Shank...

My favourites have to be:

1. Streets of Rage 2 - 800k in Hardcore mode is pretty damn tough, even with the "save state".
  2. High Velocity Bowling - Scoring 250 or over in an online game was a bit of a pain but sweet to get, especially as I had just frustratingly scored 248 the game before :shakefist:
  3. Beyond Good & Evil HD - Just one of my favourite games of all time :yay: