DLC that is harder than the Platinum

Hazalos-

Maybe a bit of a stretch, but I'll go with getting 100% in all of GTA IV's Ballad of Gay Tony DLC missions. I know the MP trophies of GTA IV are some of the worst, but those are for the most part boost or grind-able. The percentage for the "TBoGT: Gold Star" trophy is 5.25%, which is very low for a DLC trophy. And it was easily more difficult than any of GTA IV's SP trophies. But then again, I'd rather earn that trophy again than do GTA IV's online trophies again, so eh...

Resogun

Naruto UNS3 Full Burst

DC Universe Online

Muramasa Rebirth

Bioshock Infinite

Arkham City

Arkham Knight

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

If you were to count non-plat games with DLC, I'd also say:

Sonic Adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds

Really? I did them all on first try. What was hard on the other hand was a couple of the required chalice dungeon bosses.

meh, I had some slight troubles with defiled amygdala, but all the other chalice dungeons were pretty much a joke lol.

Orphan of kos took me quite a number of tries.

Killzone Shadow Fall - They added a one life mode in the DLC for the campaign. You can use an exploit, but it's still one level you have to beat without dying so it makes the game harder.

Dead Nation - I guess many people consider Road to Devastation harder then the main game, in the Apocalypse Edition this is included in the platinum of course.

Destiny - The Taken King, is.

Can't think any other that hasn't been mentioned at the moment.

Destiny TTK is easier than the plat just because of Flawless Raider.

1-Resogun

The Defenders, Heroes, Construction Kit have some challenging trophies e.g.I eat asteroids for breakfast, Destruction Preventer, Don't leave me! and I'm back and I bought a friend

2-The Last of Us Remastered

Grounded mode is solid at times and the multiplayer ones are a grind

3-The Evil Within

The Executioner wasn't challenging but the no damage trophy can be a pain and the boss room where you take on Sebastian and his partner is hard

4-Shadow of Modor

The Hunt is my mistress       

Kill 10 Captains with Monsters, Attain 13,000 points, Complete in 40 minutes

Lord of the ring

Kill 5 Warchiefs and 12 Captains, Finish with 8 Captains or Warchiefs branded, Brand at least 50 grunts, Complete in 60 minutes 

Yeah........Good Luck

5-Killzone shadow fall

Elite mode and online collectibles

6-All call of duty games

Zombies has easter eggs and Extinction has challenges

Wouldn't say so... Especially if you have any DLC that makes you much higher level and Valt of Class piss easy.

A better argument would be that a higher LL would make Crota's End piss easy, VoG is much harder to get flawless raider on regardless of LL.  The hardest DLC trophy is for completing the King's Fall raid on Heroic which is easier due to the higher LL cap now and is still easier than flawless raider.

A better argument would be that a higher LL would make Crota's End piss easy, VoG is much harder to get flawless raider on regardless of LL.  The hardest DLC trophy is for completing the King's Fall raid on Heroic which is easier due to the higher LL cap now and is still easier than flawless raider.

If you say so :)

3-The Evil Within

The Executioner wasn't challenging but the no damage trophy can be a pain and the boss room where you take on Sebastian and his partner is hard

Wait, so you are implying The Executioner DLC is harder than the base game Akumu difficulty??

Sure Seb and Joseph fight was a bit hard, but finished it my second try, and the no-damage playthrough is damn easy with unlimited rocket launcher and saving between each fight

- I'd concur with many here Grounded and Brutal difficulties are obviously harder DLC's than the base games. 

- Shadow of Mordor's first DLC with the Hunt Is My Mistress, took me an entire weekend to get that one last bronze trophy.

Your right my mistake forgot about akuma mode

Wait, so you are implying The Executioner DLC is harder than the base game Akumu difficulty??

Sure Seb and Joseph fight was a bit hard, but finished it my second try, and the no-damage playthrough is damn easy with unlimited rocket launcher and saving between each fight

- I'd concur with many here Grounded and Brutal difficulties are obviously harder DLC's than the base games. 

- Shadow of Mordor's first DLC with the Hunt Is My Mistress, took me an entire weekend to get that one last bronze trophy.

Edited by HKelly91