DLC that is harder than the Platinum

Hazalos-

So I haven't seen a topic about this, but I've been thinking about DLC trophies that are harder to get then the platinum for the game.

Some that come to mind for me are Black Ops 1, MW3, AC Brotherhood, and Arkham City.

I would love to hear what you all think!

Dante's Inferno and Need For Speed come to mind.

As if the 2P trials from Dante's Inferno weren't hard enough to begin with, there was one trial that froze on me and my partner every time one of us was in a specific spot on the map after killing some amount of enemies.

Need For Speed, well..the new dlc is pretty ridiculous with its point/time requirements.

Just two that did instantly come to my mind:

Battlefield 4 - Main game was a piece of cake but some of those assignments for the DLC trophies can be pretty tough.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - The trophies for beating all 3 games on Brutal difficulty are ehh... brutally hard.

Spelunker HD, all 9 of the DLCs are much, much, much harder. Like the DLCs are remixed versions of every level in the game, just much, muhc harder.

Resogun has several much harder DLC trophies than the platinum.

Some of the Borderlands DLC trophies are much harder than platinum.

• Like 1

In no particular order;

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Platinum shouldn't take more than 20 hours, but getting 100% in the DLC packs can take 10-15 hours per car. A few of the challenges are also much harder than the base game.

RAGE - you have to replay the entire game on a harder difficulty for one of the bronzes

Batman Arkham City - cause those challenge medals with each character....

Batman Arkham Knight - the final DLC requiring perfect free flow challenges

Bioshock Infinite - the Clash in the Clouds DLC, requiring all the Blue Ribbon Challenges. It can be glitched, but if you ever wanted to do that legit :blink:

Guacamelee - I would definitely say the Level Pack DLC challenges were harder than the base game

Dead Nation - the Road to Devastation DLC is definitely harder than the game.

Still, the all time king of dropping crazy DLC is going to Little Big Planet. Arguably not the most difficult, but certainly the most expensive - the LBP2 100% will require you to buy both a Move pack and a Vita! xD

• Like 1

Desperate Escape had Run the Gauntlet which was much tougher than the plat for Resident Evil 5, even more so than War Hero IMO. I managed to get them both solo, but it was incredibly difficult with the AI.

I'd agree with Arkham City, simply because Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin are harder to play as than Batman, and don't have as many gadgets at their disposal. I'd probably go with Arkham Knight as well, for the Community Challenge Pack 6.

I'd also go with Red Dead Redemption, as most of the DLC trophies are multiplayer only. Doesn't necessarily mean they are more difficult than platting the base game, but they were much more of a chore to achieve, for me at least.

Bioshock Infinite

Clash in the Clouds DLC is fairly difficult if you try to complete it without using exploits.

The Last of Us

Grounded Difficulty and the MP DLC (without boosting)

Borderlands

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot is much harder than anything in the main game, also pretty damn tedious.

Resident Evil 6

Mind you the trophies appear as uncommon and common even though the PS4 version includes all of the DLC. The trophies are not really hard if you have a boosting partner but trying to obtain all of Siege mode trophies legit has to be a nightmare.

Siege in RE6 is hands down one of the worst experiences I've ever had with trophies, it's the main thing preventing me from getting it on PS4  :unsure:

• The Last of Us - Pretty easy Platinum, but 100% will be a pain in the biscuits. I'd probably say that the Hardest DLC in The Last of Us is non other than - Reclaimed Territories & Abandoned Territories. They both have 4 Silver trophies, and they are all similar. We all know that there are hardcore MP Players out there. In TLoU, you'll mostly get killed with either a Molotov or planted Grenades!  :facepalm:.

A few come to mind for me, I'll only list the DLCs I've completed or in the process of trying to complete.

Dishonored

Dunbar challenges are very hard.

Completed

Shadows of Mordor

The hunt in the wild and The test of the ring.

Completed

Advanced Warfare

Easter Eggs

Working on them very slowly lol. Completion probability is high.

Dying Light

Parkour Fever and The Bozak Horde

Gave up. Completion probability is very low.

A few more but those are the main four from all the DLC for games I own and play on PS4.

agreed with the batman arkham knight. the community challenge pack is a pain in the ass

and middle earth have one difficult trophy on dlc pack #1.it called "the hunt is my mistress" harder than a base game

need for speed dlc too.it's not enjoable trophy challenge

killzone shadow fall. need to beat campaign in elite mode 

Definetly the newest DLC for Need for Speed takes the cake for me. I usually enjoy challenging DLC's (like DriveClub) but the difficulty spike with these events in Need for Speed is something I've never witnessed before. I could put down 200+ hours and would still not get gold in all 41 events. It just seems broken to me.