Worst Trophy/ridiculous trophy list

Which game has the most Ridiculous trophy list  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which game has the Worst/Ridiculous trophy list.When going for the Platnium

• Star Ocean the last hope
    • Battlefield bad company
    • Fight Night Round 4
    • Street Fighter 5
    • Rock Band 3
    • Time Crisis Razing Storm
    • NBA 2K14 and 15
    • Lost Planet 2
    • Super meat boy
    • Warhawk
    • White knight Chronicles
    • Other
    • Twisted Metal

Other - because i was really hyped to buy Twisted Metal but then that garbage trophy list came out and i said hells no. The All Sales Are Final trophy is a giant middle finger to all their players. I hope it cost them more than just my business.

• Like 1

Other - All those games where the platinum is unattainable due to bullshit @$$ online trophies and the servers are closed. I dream of a day where more trophy lists are like Mass Effect 3, which has online trophies with an alternate way of unlocking in single player. True genius yet no one else has done this . . .

Name a game that's has more ridiculous trophies than these games.

This is dangerously similar to your previous hardest list...

May I take the 'ridiculous' as 'having stupid trophies that take way too long'?

Sort of but there are some games are just insanely hard and have dumb trophy list.The most Grindy games had grindy games but had alright trophy list.

Sort of but there are some games are just insanely hard and have dumb trophy list.The most Grindy games had grindy games but had alright trophy list.

Okay, in that case, Lost Planet 2.

Requiring you not only to have crapload of other games on your HDD, but also no.1 on non-reset leaderboards? 

If this is not ridiculous, nothing is =D

Worst/ridiculous trophy lists are ones that have more than one trophy list for one game like.

9 STEINS;GATE

6 The Evil Within

6 Sound Shapes.

Just lazy devs that don't do shared list.

Everyone have their own view on worst/ridiculous trophy list B)

I tried to tell him what may be worst from his perpective but people who actually like challenges will find all of those games fun.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

Just because its hard doesn't mean its bad or ridiculous.

My vote goes to Aabs animals.

What about leaderboard trophies.Like becoming World No 1 for a trophy.And apparently in star Ocean if you miss a collectable you have to start the game all over again that could be 300 hours of work that you have to do again.Yes there are some piss easy trophy list out there like some telltale games that require only to be the game and is often short.And could include a lot of Disney games as well is didn't on what you think.
  • Like 1

I would say a ridiculous trophy/trophy list would be Darksiders 2.

Not for difficulty or grindiness.

But why is there 1 online trophy for a list and a game that is a 100% single player hack 'n' slash adventure thing? It's completely out of place.

Thank goodness they got rid of that trophy in the PS4 version, but it still annoys me that I will never get the plat for the PS3 version unless they bring the servers back up. Which apparently they're 'trying'.

• Like 2

What about leaderboard trophies.Like becoming World No 1 for a trophy.And apparently in star Ocean if you miss a collectable you have to start the game all over again that could be 300 hours of work that you have to do again.Yes there are some piss easy trophy list out there like some telltale games that require only to be the game and is often short.And could include a lot of Disney games as well is didn't on what you think.

I would consider trophy lists and the actual trophy requirements 2 different thing but yeah that number 1 for Lost Planet is ridiculous in the sence that some have gotten it without trying and it basically gets harder every month or so. Thats why a bunch of people cheat that trophy. You can tell who's cheated by looking at the in game leaderbaords too. 

The perfect topic to complain how every game has "lame" Trophy Sets... just because people sux. :D

Or because some games just have shitty lists. Kinda like NBA 2k15 where you have to complete the collections in MyTeam or in NBA 2k16 where you have to find all of the runes. I haven't really looked in to 14 but it seems to be something similar. This doesn't prove anything, it's just an attempt to get you to spend real money or spend ages on their MyTeam mode.

• Like 1