If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

A thread like this already exists, and it doesn't cost to search prior: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12932-change-your-psn-id-name/page-7?hl=%2Bchange+%2Bid#entry647918

I'm happy with my ID, and so I should be. One of the reasons I made this account was for an ID that I'd be satisfied with

I like happy demons :)

Your opinion is wrong

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

No. His/her opinion is not wrong. She either likes my name or does not. It doesn't make her wrong or right, it's an opinion. Sorry, I am new here and didn't think that through. You don't have to be a miserable git about it. I quoted that something like it already existed.

• Like 2

No. His/her opinion is not wrong. She either likes my name or does not. It doesn't make her wrong or right, it's an opinion. Sorry, I am new here and didn't think that through. You don't have to be a miserable git about it. I quoted that something like it already existed.

He wasn't being serious about their opinion being wrong, it was a joke

• Like 1

That's because it's a fucking AWESOME psn tag!. Love it pal :highfive: . I wouldn't change mine either, it's the same on xbox and it means a lot!

Thanks bud!!  :yay: You're alright, in my book!  :highfive:

My eyes roll pretty fierce these days when I come across people online who say things like "I'm sure you regret making that your PSN ID, don't you."

... to which I respond...

No sir. I've never, not for a split-second, ever regretted making my PSN ID what it is, thank you very much mr. xX_NinjaKilla420_Xx  :awesome:  :giggle:

• Like 1

Yes, I would really like to change my PSN ID. I would choose something similar to my real name, because I think this is the best solution for someone who plays a lot of multiplayer and who also participates in forums. I think my current one is really stupid and I hate it even more as time passes. I have almost 4000 trophies and I'm so proud of my "career" as a trophy hunter, that my only solution is to hope that Sony implements name changes soon.

• Like 3

Yes, defintely. I'd change my name entirely, as Ive longed outgrown my current name. This is why we need the name change feature. We have cross game voice chat and delete 0% trophy data, we're now just missing this key feature.

Don't have a name yet. Been struggling for years to find a permnant one.

• Like 1