If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

I would remove the 1 off my username if they'll accept it even though I first had that account until one time when I was at the computer first creating my account in 2013, they make me make a number at the time which is why my username is this one here. Plus, I used to have the first account onceit was all set up, but during that year i wasn't 18 which is my 2nd PSN account here, I just made up a fake birthday information so I won't have to deal with that and made HP a fake email as well

• Like 1

I would remove the 1 off my username if they'll accept it even though I first had that account until one time when I was at the computer first creating my account in 2013, they make me make a number at the time which is why my username is this one here. Plus, I used to have the first account onceit was all set up, but during that year i wasn't 18 which is my 2nd PSN account here, I just made up a fake birthday information so I won't have to deal with that and made HP a fake email as well

I also used a fake birthday back then. Shame I can't change it even though I'm almost 20 now.

Also, Persona 3 is my favourite game of all time! Kudos to that avatar, signature and trophy card!  :lol:

So, most of you wouldn't. That's interesting, I thought the other way around. 

I'd too pay 5-10 for a change, too bad Sony won't probably get this shit together (they said they don't even know if it's possible, wot?). 

Yes.  I'll change mines to DEMON, if they kick inactive people off.. I'm sure DEMON is taken over on PSN.

Bloody hell, if deleting inactive accounts were a thing it'd be SO good. I might also be able to get the one I wanted. 

Although... I would probably not use it (in case time changes me). I'd get something 100% generic me

EDIT: Quote order

Edited by Stevieboy

I wouldn't change mine, but I would hope 90% of kids would change theirs... :facepalm: just some horrible usernames that they have to live with. I also think $10 would be the sweet spot, they'd make a killing on a feature people want sooo bad.

Edited by Dav9834

I took some time thinking of my name and was looking for something uniquely aggressive. I actually was originally going to go with n00bSTOMP but thought there is nothing cool or tough about that. Now stomping bulls, that's badass.

So no, I love my name. It's as much a part of me like my real name. Maybe more so since I chose it, not my parents.

I'd absolutely do it and i'd be willing to pay up to 20 bucks to do it.

It's so goddamn juvenile its embarrasing. I'm 20 years old! I shouldn't have to bear with that stupid name because of the choices my 15 year old self made.

If you could change your psn id, what would you change it to? Would you pay money to change your name? Why or why not?

No, because it's pointless. If you picked a retarded name, go and stick with it. Be a man, not a pussy. If yer name is sugar1548, then you'll have to make the best of it.

I really hope that Sony will NEVER make it possible to change the PSN ID.

I've already made new accounts for the purpose of a name change and a couple other reasons, so yes I would.

This name I have now I'm hoping to stick with and have an account that I'm actually attached to, like a lot of people here seem to have. That, plus I'm getting tired of replaying games to get the plats again.

I would still like the option though.

Edited by Asvinia