Would you leave the forum If....

CyberC-2

Well yeah, as I know some dumbass will recommend Star Ocean 4 to me, and no way in hell do I want to waste my time on that. It's not because I don't like it, but because of all the time I have to put into it, which would honestly make me hate trophy hunting. So I'd leave in an instant!

How about if every avatar you tried to put here was denied, and had a message saying in order to gain the right to put an avatar, you will need to post 10,000 posts. Sorta like a grindy RPG but with spamming posts!

• Like 2

Do posts in Forum games would count? Because it would be easy as pie. xD I already had the right to put avatars for 1,000 years.  -_- (I'm such a shame).

If you had to be friends with the most annoying member of PSNP (ME!) and had to praise me all day long. :P (Kill me now!)

No, that would be ok since so many PS owners have fake trophies since the ps3 that every trophy to me is just a personal victory that is meaningless to anyone outside of these forums.

If you had to watch a "Let's play" Youtube video before posting about any game in the games section?

• 2 months later...

It would be funny after a while however I would probably pack my bags and go someplace else -_-

Every time you wanted to make a post you would have to watch a 1 minute unskippable advertisement. Being a premium member would make it only 30 seconds of unskippable advertisement.

• 6 months later...