Would you leave the forum If....

CyberC-2

At first, I would be creeped out but flattered. If it continued for longer than like 24 hours, I'd feel there's no point at all in being in a community if I can't have my own identity within it.

If usernames, avatars, titles, and signatures were randomly assigned to all users one day and became permanent?

Edited by CediFonei
  • Like 1

Depends. Being Iris is kinda tough. How hard is to hit someone with a whip? Cedi isnt easy cuz I cant fly. Vert not possible cuz Im no goddness. But if I get senpai then I wouldnt mind. Now me and senpai are as one. :3

Would you leave the fourms if one of your embrassing photos from the Christmas party (or any other photo) was uploaded and posted in the front page on the fourms so everyone can see?

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid
  • Like 2

Well, since I do clean up every now and then and delete old statuses, but no. Still, I seriously don't like my older statuses.

How about if Sly forced you to earn trophies for him, and if you didn't, he'd make you call him senpai, force you to be on PSNP every waking moment of your life, and never being able to log out of PSNP?

Edited by DanteHellMode98

I'd probably leave. That seems like some major bullshit right there. I have better things to do with my time thank you.

If you had to only play games advised to you by other members of the community. You would have to take the game recommended good or bad, platinum it and then post another inquiry as to what game you have to play next. Free will is a myth in this scenario. :3

• Like 1