Would you leave the forum If....

CyberC-2

It is year 2020 and PSNProfiles is the ONLY website that shows you trophies, guides etc.

Easy game (example on how to play):

Person A: A bear killed you

Person B: No

If you'd be poisoned?

Person C: Yes

Etc etc.

My question: If someone beat you up, nearly killed you and left a note for you saying "Don't go on to PSNProfiles"

• Like 1

Yes, plain r00d. But seriously no, i love dante as one of my best friends but i also met other awesome people on here ^_^

Would you leave if there was a sort-of prank day and the title of this website changed to "YaoiProfiles" for only that day? :awesome:

• Like 1

Yes.. $100 is a lot of money to be spending per month on a site; So yes, fuck that shit, I'm out.

If the site started singing Disney songs everytime someone posted a thread about wanting to boost a trophy? (Premium members will get this ..lol).

On the forums? Depends, if the forums become all Fallout style, with different factions and stuff! :D Like the Tsundere anime grills, the people with huge backlogs, etc.!

Would you leave if Sly forced you to decorate your entire profile with MLP: FIM related pictures, or else you'd get banned if you didn't oblige to his request.