Kingdom Hearts 2.8 New Trailer + DECEMBER WORLDWIDE

This is so good!

Am I the only one that would also love to have the previous remasters from PS3 on PS4 too? I never got the chance to play this series and without them I feel that I will not be able to enjoy this collection or KH3 when it gets released :(

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 3

This is so good!

Am I the only one that would also love to have the previous remasters from PS3 on PS4 too? I never got the chance to play this series and without them I feel that I will not be able to enjoy this collection or KH3 when it gets released :(

I can only assume that will happen at some point. Maybe even a condensed Collection.

Oooh yay more Kingdom Hearts! I still have to Finish off Kingdom Hearts 1.5, and Re:Chain of Memories, and 2.5, and Birth By Sleep, and the other two cinematics :L

Nevertheless, I'll probably still get this when it comes out. Love a good KH game.

God my end of the year is going to kill me, or at least my wallet... XCOM 2, Final Fantasy XV, World of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts II.8, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, probably Rise of the Tomb Raider, Playstation VR, then when I think I'll be able to rest from the pounding, BOOM, Horizon Zero Dawn, and knowing that, if released, they'll all be Collector's/Limited Editions I can already hear my wallet crying... :blink:  :jaymon:  :(

• Like 1

HANAKANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SUGITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay, buying.

Also, why is Megumi (Aqua's seiyuu) sounding and moan like Sakamoto Maaya? =D

They probably asked her to have a mature and soft tune for her voice that's why she sounds like Maaya.  :lol:

So, who still thinks KHIII is coming this year?

It won't, and it has never been scheduled for 2016, its even been confirmed from their 2016 full release list :P Its SUPER likely that it will release in 2017. The development is far along, they have the release date internally, they release one Kingdom Hearts each year and unless they announce a new one, KH3 will be next years for sure. I 100% belive that KH3 will release in 2017, couldn't be more sure about it!

I really need to get started on Birth By Sleep, already.. Looks great. 

You need? You must!

Xeliot couldn't have said it better, its such an amazing game! Go and play it (I think its my favourite KH game, can't really decide on 2 or BBS lol

• Like 2

You need? You must!

Xeliot couldn't have said it better, its such an amazing game! Go and play it (I think its my favourite KH game, can't really decide on 2 or BBS lol

Lol. Well, once I finish with LEGO Pirates, maybe I'll jump into it. I've been wanting to play it, and it's the majority of the reason I bought 2.5 since I never played the PSP version. But I had to replay(and finally beat) KH2 first, and I tend to space games in the same series out quite a bit. :/

• Like 2