Anyone else dislike summer?

u2mad_Bro

summer is nearly over, had to deal with the backache for 3 days. 1st day being the worst (those 3-5 hours pretty painful and could barely move) they rarely ever happen but its worse than a toothache. 

Edited by kingdrake2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't dislike summer.  I love it.   There's so much to go outside and do. The one thing I hate about summer is that it ends.

OTOH, I seriously detest winter (hate is too mild a word for it).  Shorter daylight hours are really LAME, and I'd rather mow a lawn than shovel motherfucking snow.  I'd take a hot, muggy 90F day over a 32F one.  More time for gaming is a small consolation... I guess?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had snow here in the American Great Lakes/Midwest area.  It's not winter on the calendar but that doesn't matter now. 

Winter Storm Benji dumped about 1" here, thankfully not nearly as much as it had elsewhere.  And the freezing temps here have been fucking terrible.  Having to defrost/scrape the car windows is a pain- I'd rather come out to a hot car and have to run the AC for 10 minutes.   I'd take a 112 degree day before this, I am serious.  Hot as hell I know, but then you don't have to deal with frost & ice.

And there's supposed to be freezing rain on Sunday.  That's the worst.  A big "Wait... WHAT?!" to anyone who for some reason likes winter.  I am so missing summer right now!

Oh well...Can stay inside and play more games, listen to more music, and do some more reading, I guess.

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Fuck winter.

This.  Just this.  A couple years ago I had caught the flu (even after having the year's flu shot).  It totally sucked.

Edited by gameoverDude189
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...

Summer can be hot once in awhile, but rarely too hot for me (average July high is 84 F/29 C, with a few random 90s). Driving conditions in summer are generally good. Just add black ice or other bad road conditions to the freezing cold, and winter is an even bigger loser. Northeastern winters are some of the worst.

There just isn't enough sun in winter. Everything being blanketed in snow looks so barren and bland compared to seeing summer's beauty, with the grass, flowers, and trees growing their leaves.