Project Guide Creation V2.0

Yeah the prices are another problem. Since there aren't that many games in the stores I mostly end up buying them on Amazon or getting them off ebay.

But sadly, the cheapest way to get the games is usually the PSN store when they are on sale. Even if you factor in the ludicrous memory card prices... 

Game Mania and Nedgame have the biggest selection of Vita games as far as I know so I buy them quite often. Most of the time I order them from yourgamezone.nl though since they have some pretty great sales sometimes. Intertoys and Bart Smit aren't worth it. The Intertoys I live closest to only has 2 copies of Minecraft and didn't get a single new Vita game since last year. The nearest Bart Smit only has Ridge Racer, Ratchet & Clank, Soul Sacrifice and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I believe Bart Smit had quite a few copies of those games left but don't even have those displayed in the store anymore. I had to ask them if they still sold Vita games and it took them almost 7 minutes to find where they were  :rolleyes:. So it's pretty hard to get Vita games here indeed but yourgamezone.nl will probably be your best bet. 

Ok, thanks. I'll check those sites. Hopefully I can find something for a reasonable price.

So my boosting session for likes on this thread (suggested in earlier replies here) rather attracts noobs who either don't understand the link posted or like a random post on another website. Maybe I shouldn't have picked LBP2 for this as that game is usually full of noobs :facepalm:

And I buy Vita games from Amazon or PSN, as that's where I find games. Gamestop usually carries a whole shelf or two of Vita games, pretty much covering the entire Vita library of games, but most of em I already have or didn't want em.

• Like 1

For me the same applies with big cities. Frankfurt is about 30 minutes away by train so I rarely go there. And Medimax is a store where I always wonder how they can compete with the other electronic stores.

Sad to hear that the selection is so poor where you live. I might check out the Mediamarkt in Cologne next month when I'm at gamescom. And eventually the Saturn but I don't even remember where it was or if I was ever in there. :D

Yeah, I'm not really sure about the selection in Cologne since I haven't been there for a pretty long time, maybe you can find something worthwhile. I mostly get to check in Düsseldorf as there's also the annual Japan Day which I tend to visit. :)

But Medimax is pretty interesting indeed. I wonder if they are gonna end up like Schlecker one day since that's basically the same thing just with groceries instead of electronics.

Edited by xFalionx

Damn, 11 installed games and that only uses up around 7GB :jaymon:. I really should by physical Vita games. All the ones I have so far are digital.

But you can't, because these games do not exists :awesome:

But seriously, physical games are the only thing your Vita should have if there is a physical version (also, NA import is your friend xD)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

DarkHarmonixer's 3D Dot Game Heroes and Darksiders guide have been published. Same for YaoiGod/Lightning_FinalF Disgaea 4 trophy guide and Disgaea 4 Supplement Guide. 

After days the Review Queue is empty again, so feel free to stop submitting guides for a few days.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

DarkHarmonixer's 3D Dot Game Heroes and Darksiders guide have been published. Same for YaoiGod/Lightning_FinalF Disgaea 4 trophy guide and Disgaea 4 Supplement Guide. 

After days the Review Queue is empty again, so feel free to stop submitting guides for a few days.

i do not plan to do another guide for a while. 4 guides in 1 month that was more than i expected. i doubt they would win any awards but they should get everyone to the platinum that wants it

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

I guess it's time to start work on my next guide, now that I got my game streaming thingy in ... so now I can include screenshots from the PS3! :o

(You better like my next guide :lol: - that streamer was over $100 :o )

Edit: Speaking of asking for a contributor...

I'd be willing to consider writing a guide for Jak II, if someone could join me who can legitly obtain all 286 Orbs in the game and can write up the strategies for the nuisance Orb side missions.

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1

I guess it's time to start work on my next guide, now that I got my game streaming thingy in ... so now I can include screenshots from the PS3! :o

You didn't buy it solely for writing guides did you? :o , what a commitment.

Wow, that's pretty expensive. An ordinary camera would've worked just fine to take screenshots. I just use the camera in my phone for the PS3 :lol:.

I got em both!

i do not plan to do another guide for a while. 4 guides in 1 month that was more than i expected. i doubt they would win any awards but they should get everyone to the platinum that wants it

Great job, but I only have 3 things from you. Did I miss one or did you write one before the event?

Because I have the day off, I will be posting the DLC trophy list today. From here on out.. 

Please post the word count of your guides when you post that your guide has been published. I'm sure you can all figure out this is for a trophy, please don't make your guide stupidly long on purpose as if you are in your 10th grade English class trying to hit the 1000 word limit, we don't want to make the the guide team angry do we? Anyways, I'll let you all know when the trophy list is up.

:silver: - Supplements are good for you (Make a supplement guide (not a walkthrough) with your trophy guide) Earned by YaoiGod on July 29th 2016!

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

Please post the word count of your guides when you post that your guide has been published. I'm sure you can all figure out this is for a trophy, please don't make your guide stupidly long on purpose as if you are in your 10th grade English class trying to hit the 1000 word limit, we don't want to make the the guide team angry do we? Anyways, I'll let you all know when the trophy list is up.

Is there a way to calculate them without having to copy everything to a program like Microsoft Word?

You didn't buy it solely for writing guides did you? :o , what a commitment.

Wow, that's pretty expensive. An ordinary camera would've worked just fine to take screenshots. I just use the camera in my phone for the PS3 :lol:.

An ordinary camera just doesn't cut it for me - I don't like seeing a TV in the shot or the terrible views a camera takes of a TV screen - it looks too unprofessional to me. Must see the gameplay footage unaltered, and a camera just won't do that.

So yes I bought it initially for guides (as my internet currently doesn't support doing anything live other than online multiplayer or maybe Netflix). I may record some video walkthroughs in the future though.

edit: I like having computer gadgets lol. I'm a computer guy...

I even have one of these as my PC's optical drive - why? see here (I just use it to see the disc structure and look at the ICON0/PIC0.PNG files)

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1

Quick google search and this website https://wordcounter.net/website-word-count seems to be okay. I did a test for a blank guide template which came to, rounded, about 100 words. So when you post your word count using that website, please subtract 200 words from the final number. 

Also it is up, hot and fresh- 

DLC 1 - Summer Writer's Club

:hidden: - Summer was fun 0/16

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer?

:hidden: - But summer is almost over!

:hidden: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost...

:hidden: - A quick read

:hidden: - A book series

:hidden: - Stone Tablet

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text

:hidden: - Is this even English?

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @758 hours and some minutes

:hidden: - Nice Swimwear

:hidden: - Summer Jams

:hidden: - Truth or Dare?

:hidden: - ???

Because I don't want YaoiGod's hard work to go to waste, I'll allow an early trophy. 

:gold: - But summer is almost over! (Create a platinum guide that requires 200 or more hours) Earned by YaoiGod on July 30th 2016!

Ok, thanks for the link. I wasn't expecting so many DLC trophies, so that's a pleasant surprise. 

Please let there be a trophy for 10,000 or more posts. I'm very interested in  :hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Quick google search and this website https://wordcounter.net/website-word-count seems to be okay. I did a test for a blank guide template which came to, rounded, about 100 words. So when you post your word count using that website, please subtract 200 words from the final number. 

Does this count for older guides too or just the new ones? (not that I broke any amazing word counts).

Ok, thanks for the link. I wasn't expecting so many DLC trophies, so that's a pleasant surprise. 

Please let there be a trophy for 10,000 or more posts. I'm very interested in  :hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf.

You need a few more posts Dragon, you're post count is too low right now  :awesome:

Does this count for older guides too or just the new ones? (not that I broke any amazing word counts).

Just the new ones. 

• Like 1

:silver: - Supplements are good for you (Make a supplement guide (not a walkthrough) with your trophy guide) Earned by YaoiGod on July 29th 2016!

Damn, another trophy I missed =D

OHOHOHOHO :awesome:

You need a few more posts Dragon, you're post count is too low right now  :awesome:

Race to 20k, I see :awesome:

Nipponese guide plz :awesome:

For the first time, we are happy about DLC trophies xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

Because I don't want YaoiGod's hard work to go to waste, I'll allow an early trophy. 

:gold: - But summer is almost over! (Create a platinum guide that requires 200 or more hours) Earned by YaoiGod on July 30th 2016!

I-i actually did something for this Project?..........i can't breath.

Thank you Mr. NerdRage, i promise to be even more productive ^_^

EDIT: Instead of working on Disgaea 3's trophy guide next, i will be working on Ayesha Plus' if you want to update my current guide xD

Edited by YaoiGod

Interesting, I might unlock one of the word trophies once I finally get to publish the Rune Factory Oceans guide. :P

Anyways, I pick truth, in case that does anything related to unlocking a trophy.  :lol:

Edit:

Edit: Speaking of asking for a contributor...
I'd be willing to consider writing a guide for Jak II, if someone could join me who can legitly obtain all 286 Orbs in the game and can write up the strategies for the nuisance Orb side missions.

I could help you with that in the future since I wanted to plat Jak 2 anyways, but I'm currently writing 2 guides at the same time and I still want to plat SAO:HF and Persona 4 Golden before I write another guide after that. :P

So if you can wait a few months with that guide I would offer my help to you. :D

Edited by xFalionx

Damn, another trophy I missed =D

OHOHOHOHO :awesome:

Nipponese guide plz :awesome:

For the first time, we are happy about DLC trophies xD

Finally, someone did it. (though mildly cheated because I was quoted 4 times, I'll allow it)

:bronze: - Hey all you people (Quote 5 or more people in a single post) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on July 30th 2016!

I-i actually did something for this Project?..........i can't breath.

Thank you Mr. NerdRage, i promise to be even more productive ^_^

EDIT: Instead of working on Disgaea 3's trophy guide next, i will be working on Ayesha Plus' if you want to update my current guide xD

Updated.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

DLC 1 - Summer Writer's Club

:hidden: - Summer was fun 0/16

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer?

:hidden: - But summer is almost over!

:hidden: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost...

:hidden: - A quick read

:hidden: - A book series

:hidden: - Stone Tablet

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @758 hours and some minutes

:hidden: - Nice Swimwear

:hidden: - Summer Jams

:hidden: - Truth or Dare?

:hidden: - ???

DLC trophies? Great, now we'll never get 100%.  :shakefist:

These should have been included in the main trophy list. They were obviously cut from the base game in a cheap attempt to get us to create more guides and to constantly drain our wallets. I really hope the rest of the DLC isn't just filler missions and map packs. 

What's next, microtransactions? Sure, you can spend 100's of hours grinding at those word trophies, or just buy them for the low low price of $1.99 each. :angry:  

• Like 1

Guess: Dragon writes a guide for The Wolf Among Us.

Actually I think it's about me vs satoshi (the wolf being Amaterasu from Okami).

That's going to take a while.

These should have been included in the main trophy list. They were obviously cut from the base game in a cheap attempt to get us to create more guides and to constantly drain our wallets. I really hope the rest of the DLC isn't just filler missions and map packs. 

What's next, microtransactions? Sure, you can spend 100's of hours grinding at those word trophies, or just buy them for the low low price of $1.99 each. :angry:  

At least it's free DLC :P.

• Like 1

Finally, someone did it. (though mildly cheated because I was quoted 4 times, I'll allow it)

:bronze: - Hey all you people (Quote 5 or more people in a single post) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on July 30th 2016!

Updated.

YOSHAAAAAAAAA!

But it actually drains NR's wallet :awesome:

Actually I think it's about me vs satoshi (the wolf being Amaterasu from Okami).

The wolf is one of possible readings/meanings of my surname =D

Ookami = 狼 = Wolf

Ookami = 大神 = God =D

Nipponese is fun :awesome: