• Bullet Girls
  • Bullet Girls 2
  • Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
  • MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
  • Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls

You know what would be nice? If I had money. :P

This is by no means a complete list, it's just all the games that came to mind in my sleep deprived state. xD I'm sure that I missed out on a ton.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

My wishlist hasn't changed much, but I do have a Gamestop gift card I plan on using on Vita games, and need to pick 3 of the following:

-Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X

-The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

-Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls

-Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Could also cash all or part of it in for PS Store credit for:

-Dragon Quest Builders

-Steins;Gate 0

-Steamworld Heist

-Darkest Dungeon

DQB is pretty much a lock, but any suggestions or comments on the other games would be much appreciated.  The remaining games will go back on my wishlist (to keep this somewhat relevant to the topic).

• 2 months later...

I bought all of the vita games I've been wanting. Maybe there's some imported ones out there that I don't know about that I kinda want..

Any who, my wishlist is just the ones that are coming out in the near future (which I have pre-ordered already because I cannot waitttt)

• The Nonary Games
  • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Limited Edition

On 7/22/2016 at 7:41 AM, Edunstar84 said:

It's cool to see everyone wanting the same games!

Steins;Gate0

Tokyo Xanadu

The 4 Otome games that will be localized next year

Dragon Quest Builders

World of Final Fantasy

Trails of Cold Steel II

Toukiden 2

Danganronpa V3

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Akiba's Beat

Valkyria Revolution

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

Can't think of any games that I would want that's already out. I usually buy my games on sale.

EDIT: Forgot to add YsVIII. I really want this game. Can't wait to play.

Wrote this 6 months ago, and I'll just add these 5 games: Danganronpa V3, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, Akiba's Beat, Valkyrie Revolution, Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

Edited by Edunstar84

I have my whishlist on my profile for games for the PS3 ,3DS , DS , Vita and digital PSP titles to play on Vita

For the Vita , my whislist is :

- Uncharted Golden Abyss

- Resistance Burning Skies

- Unit 13

- Root Letter

- Psycho Pass . Mandatory Happiness

- LUMO

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva X

- Assassin's Creed Chronicles

- Senran Kagura : Estival Versus

- Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

-  Danganronpa Another Episode : Ultra Despair Girls

- Hyperdimension Neptunia U : Action Unleashed
- Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies
- Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

- Gal Gun Double Peace

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

For me:

- IA/VT (recently bought it and it's on its way, should arrive any day now)
- Danganronpa V3
- Idolmaster Must Songs Red (already got blue, want the other songs, both in general and to get easier songs for trophies)

- Steins Gate 0

- Miracle Girls Festival (waiting until I find it cheaper probably)

- Persona 4 Golden

- Neptunia Rebirth 2 and 3

- Megatagmension Blanc (might wait for sale? It had a NA sale recently apparently)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I have my whishlist on my profile for games for the PS3 ,3DS , DS , Vita and digital PSP titles to play on Vita

For the Vita , my whislist is :

- Uncharted Golden Abyss

- Resistance Burning Skies

- Unit 13

- Root Letter

- Psycho Pass . Mandatory Happiness

- LUMO

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva X

- Assassin's Creed Chronicles

- Senran Kagura : Estival Versus

- Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

-  Danganronpa Another Episode : Ultra Despair Girls

- Hyperdimension Neptunia U : Action Unleashed
- Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies
- Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

- Gal Gun Double Peace

Make sure you get a physical copy of Unit 13, unless you don't mind the game to be in Spanish. I learned that the hard way when I bought the digital version, as you can't change the language...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Make sure you get a physical copy of Unit 13, unless you don't mind the game to be in Spanish. I learned that the hard way when I bought the digital version, as you can't change the language...

Isn't Unit 13 one of the inglorious games that require an Online Pass? if so (and if he cares for the online portion) it might be hard to track down a new copy of the game. 

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Wrote this 6 months ago, and I'll just add these 6 games: Cyberdimension Neptunia, Danganronpa V3, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, Akiba's Beat, Valkyrie Revolution, Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

Cyberdimension Neptunia? That's a PS4-only game.

Edited by Crimson Idol

25 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Isn't Unit 13 one of the inglorious games that require an Online Pass? if so (and if he cares for the online portion) it might be hard to track down a new copy of the game.

Not sure, if it had an online pass to be honest. Over here I've seen new copies of it at pretty much every retail store, at least these past few months. I recall not being able to find this one in stores, back.when I used to live in Germany a few years back though. Really depends on the country/city, whether or not you find certain games in stores.

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Cyberdimension Neptunia? That's a PS4-only game.

Crap! Totally forgot!

52 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Not sure, if it had an online pass to be honest. Over here I've seen new copies of it at pretty much every retail store, at least these past few months. I recall not being able to find this one in stores, back.when I used to live in Germany a few years back though. Really depends on the country/city, whether or not you find certain games in stores.

Just checked the store and yep, it has an online pass like all (?) Sony-published games with online modes from 2012 and 2013. And yeah I guess it really depends on the city and country. The iberian region seems to be rather good when it comes to this. And they at least have a PlayStation-representee that speaks it's honest opinion about Sony's overall marketing. :D 

Edited by Crimson Idol

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Just checked the store and yep, it has an online pass like all (?) Sony-published games with online modes from 2012 and 2013. And yeah I guess it really depends on the city and country. The iberian region seems to be rather good when it comes to this. And they at least have a PlayStation-representee that speaks it's honest opinion about Sony's overall marketing. :D 

On occasion, yeah. Since last year I've seen retail stores (similar to Mediamarkt and Saturn in Germany) here carry more Vita games in stock (between 10-15 different games). The only place similar to gamestop here is CEX and to a lesser extent Cashconverters, which like any used goods retailer can be a bit cheeky to deal it, if you don't know the value/rarity of things).

Japanese games don't tend to get to Portuguese stores at all though. Unless it has a main stream anime like Naruto, Dragon Ball or One Piece, they're really tough to find.

No idea who the PS rep is you refer to though xD.

• Like 1

Games I want with a retail release.

Tearaway 

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Touch My Katamari 

Child of Light

Salt and Sanctuary  (if it actually gets a physical vita release)

Game I want that's digital only

Bit.Trip

I can't really think of anything else that I don't already have. I decided to put all games with mp stuff to the front of the line. I'm not too worries about sp only games. The one thing I do worry about is whether the retail versions become rare and/or expensive. 

For me its:

Steins;Gate

Steins:Gate 0 (assuming I like the first)
Psychopass: Manditory Happiness

Danganrompa: Ultra Despair Girls

Danganrompa 2: Goodbye Despair

Hyperdimention Neptunia Rebirth 1

Hyperdimention Neptunia Rebirth 2

Hyperdimention Neptunia Rebirth 3

Gravity Rush

Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Root Letter

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Bad Apple Wars

Period: Cube

Collar x Malice

Danganronpa V3

Edited by Alternatewarning

13 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

On occasion, yeah. Since last year I've seen retail stores (similar to Mediamarkt and Saturn in Germany) here carry more Vita games in stock (between 10-15 different games). The only place similar to gamestop here is CEX and to a lesser extent Cashconverters, which like any used goods retailer can be a bit cheeky to deal it, if you don't know the value/rarity of things).

Japanese games don't tend to get to Portuguese stores at all though. Unless it has a main stream anime like Naruto, Dragon Ball or One Piece, they're really tough to find.

No idea who the PS rep is you refer to though xD.

Overall the situation sounds much better than here. If a store carries Vita-games at all it's most likely only Lego, Minecraft or the occasional FIFA. But sometimes I'm even able to spot some new japanese games like Senran Kagura last year.

It's a bit older but the PlayStation Spain CEO one gave an interview regarding Vita's situation back in 2015:

http://thevitalounge.net/2015/06/18/vita-has-sold-well-in-spain-playstation-spain-ceo-wants-support-to-continue/

Sure it only reflects one country but it was nice to know that there's a CEO that actually says that Sony's marketing is shit. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Overall the situation sounds much better than here. If a store carries Vita-games at all it's most likely only Lego, Minecraft or the occasional FIFA. But sometimes I'm even able to spot some new japanese games like Senran Kagura last year.

It's a bit older but the PlayStation Spain CEO one gave an interview regarding Vita's situation back in 2015:

http://thevitalounge.net/2015/06/18/vita-has-sold-well-in-spain-playstation-spain-ceo-wants-support-to-continue/

Sure it only reflects one country but it was nice to know that there's a CEO that actually says that Sony's marketing is shit. 

Well, it's part of Europe =D Europe likes Vita =D

The only thing i wish to have for vita is the stupid online pass of the game Unit 13 the EU version, i redeemed it on my old account and vita doesn't fit for 2 accounts :( i would purchase that pass code but it is not available in the Kuwait's psn store 

Edited by Great_MazingerZ

• 4 months later...

I have so many... but these are my top wants:

• Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Toukiden: The Age of Demons (yes I know there is a definitive version now)
  • Muramasa Rebirth 
  • LittleBigPlanet PS Vita 
  • Mind Zero
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night

I own most of my top wants already so the list is rather small without including all the games I'm debating on or want to check back on... which would make it grossly long.