Need your help/advice

Natsuu24

Hi guys!!
I got my first platinum few minutes ago (easy plat, but what a moment <3), and i.m looking for something new now and "fast and little easy". What you think i should pick next ?? Everything in my library...

Thank you all and stay alive guys!  :)

• Like 3

L756f32.png

This is the easiest and quickest plat I see in your library... so I recomend it as its also a great game and my favourite GoW game :)

I think Ascension was easier, but can't go wrong with GoW, they usually aren't to bad (with exception of GoW1 and it's trial #10..).

So I advice to go with GoW Ascension, but either will be ok.

I also saw some games that are probably halfway, so you may be closer to the platinum in other games then the ones we are suggesting..

Dante's Inferno, Fallout 3 and the GoW games are all easy and fun!

EDIT: Also Minecraft, Uncharted 1, Far Cry 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater are all really fun and easy!

Edited by popass12345

After looking at your library I would say the easiest ones are:

Grand Theft Auto V: A little Grindy but you have almost finished it so might as well complete it. Plus it's an ultra rare on this website so there's extra incentive there.

Minecraft: Won't require much effort for the PS3 version to get the platinum. If you want the dlc trophies however it might take a while to get all the resources required.

Nice going on getting the platinum for Need for Speed!

Congratulations! I remember how pumped I was when I got my first platinum trophy. What a rewarding feeling. Cheers to many more to come...

As for recommendations, why don't you try and earn the platinum in Metal Gear Solid 3! It's an excellent game, and fairly easy platinum. 

If not that, then maybe Gran Turismo 6. I really enjoyed that game. 

• Like 1

None of the games of your list are easy-peasy like let's say a Telltale game.

But to me the easiest ones of your list are Burnout Paradise (I don't like or play racing games at all but have the plat in this great game, while you made your first plat in a racing game, so there's that), Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider (massive mp grind though).

Imo games like GoW, BioShock and Uncharted are not to be classified as easy. They are doable plats of course, but certainly not "easy" per se, for the reason alone that you need to play through in high difficulty.

Hi guys!!

I got my first platinum few minutes ago (easy plat, but what a moment <3), and i.m looking for something new now and "fast and little easy". What you think i should pick next ?? Everything in my library...

Thank you all and stay alive guys!  :)

Congrats on your first platinum!!!

Here are a few games you can platinum next:

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - I see that you're halfway to platinum. This was my first platinum too. Now, all you have to do is complete the game on Hard, so you'll unlock Crushing mode. Collect the 20 remaining treasures (use a guide if you're stuck) and some weapon-related kills. From there, just finish the game on Crushing. The difficulty isn't as hard as you think it is. Just conserve your ammo, shoot your enemies without aiming, always cover, then you'll be good to go!
  • All the God of War games - You are so close with and II. Just finish everything, beat Titan mode, and then platinum.
  • Minecraft - It's a bit boring, but it's also fun to plat. Use a guide if you're struggling.
  • The Last of Us - Fun story and online, using a guide will help you earn the platinum in an easy way.

Hope you earn a platinum in one of these games or even all  ;).

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your opinions! Maybe aiming for GOW or GT6  :)

Congrats on your first platinum!!!

Here are a few games you can platinum next:

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - I see that you're halfway to platinum. This was my first platinum too. Now, all you have to do is complete the game on Hard, so you'll unlock Crushing mode. Collect the 20 remaining treasures (use a guide if you're stuck) and some weapon-related kills. From there, just finish the game on Crushing. The difficulty isn't as hard as you think it is. Just conserve your ammo, shoot your enemies without aiming, always cover, then you'll be good to go!
  • All the God of War games - You are so close with and II. Just finish everything, beat Titan mode, and then platinum.
  • Minecraft - It's a bit boring, but it's also fun to plat. Use a guide if you're struggling.
  • The Last of Us - Fun story and online, using a guide will help you earn the platinum in an easy way.

Hope you earn a platinum in one of these games or even all  ;).

Hey :) Almost 2 months without see you online on ps3, but you are alive :D

• Like 1