uncharted 4

neverwinter D&D

Digimon story

Dragon ball xenoverse 

assassins creed 4 black flag

infamous 3

ratchet and clank

borderlands the handsome collection 

Phantasy star online 2 (yes the Japanese version, if it comes west even better)

dead or alive X3 (yes the breast game ever)

far cry primal 

dragon age

the order 1886

Mega man collection 

senran kagura 

transformers devastation 

knack (sucks for trophies but its super fun if you like old platformers)

destiny (was fun despite the lack of story and features)

Batman 

Edited by clintstrifez

Port 1

Port 2

Port 2.718

Indie 3

Indie 3.14

In other words,

FF Type 0

Gravity Rush Remastered

SAO Re Hollow Fragment

Transistor

Unravel

And Megadimension Neptunia.

Yea, PS4 has no games apart from ports and PC indies, I keep saying that :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

uncharted 4

neverwinter D&D

Digimon story

Dragon ball xenoverse 

assassins creed 4 black flag

infamous 3

ratchet and clank

borderlands the handsome collection 

Phantasy star online 2 (yes the Japanese version, if it comes west even better)

dead or alive X3 (yes the breast game ever)

far cry primal 

dragon age

the order 1886

Mega man collection 

senran kagura 

transformers devastation 

knack (sucks for trophies but its super fun if you like old platformers)

destiny (was fun despite the lack of story and features)

Batman 

Just picked up Borderlands the Handsome Collection. Suprised more people dont say this

• Like 1

Must Haves:

- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

- Uncharted 4

- Bloodborne

- The Last of Us (if you haven't played it on PS3 before)

Great Games:

- The Witcher 3

- Batman Arkham Knight

- Firewatch

- Dark Souls III

- Grand Theft Auto V

This list isn't too bad either:

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4/filtered

Maybe 2 years ago this would be true but when you have games like The Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Dark Souls III, Uncharted 4 and DOOM this statement rings hollow.

You know 3 of those games have PC versions which play better on the PC. Still, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are definitely valid

If I were to give a list,

Astebreed (console additions are nice and console control scheme is a lot better than the pc keyboard scheme)

Disgaea 5

Idolm@ster: Platinum Stars (console exclusive and graphics engine is much better than before. Lack of content is a bit annoying, but probably worth the price when cheap)

Megadimension Neptune VII (PC experience still seems slightly buggy, so until that is fully cleaned up, I guess the benefits of a bug free experience beat modding/slightly better graphic settings/etc)

Yakuza 0

Most games aimed for a Western Audience play better on the pc, unless you're talking about sony sponsored games shortly after launch (PC usually has some random modder fix the large game), so I would almost never recommend those.

• Like 1

You know 3 of those games have PC versions which play better on the PC. Still, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are definitely valid

If I were to give a list,

Astebreed (console additions are nice and console control scheme is a lot better than the pc keyboard scheme)

Disgaea 5

Idolm@ster: Platinum Stars (console exclusive and graphics engine is much better than before. Lack of content is a bit annoying, but probably worth the price when cheap)

Megadimension Neptune VII (PC experience still seems slightly buggy, so until that is fully cleaned up, I guess the benefits of a bug free experience beat modding/slightly better graphic settings/etc)

Yakuza 0

Most games aimed for a Western Audience play better on the pc, unless you're talking about sony sponsored games shortly after launch (PC usually has some random modder fix the large game), so I would almost never recommend those.

I don't disagree, PC is almost always the better option but the person i'm quoting mentioned a game or two that were on PC so I don't think they mind multiplatform game

List your must have games. Interested to see what some of you say as i'm looking to expand my collection

Games I have now:

1. Uncharted 4 (gotta love swinging around)

2. Tomb Raider (as long as you don't mind the long boosting/grind for the online trophies)

3. DOOM (stuck on the cyberdemon right now... :( )

4. COD Black Ops III (if you like slaying zombies -- hate multiplayer with a passion)

5. Saints Row IV Re-Elected (from what all I've played so far)

6. Lego Marvel's Avengers (first Lego Marvel game to not suck with the races. And it was a fun, relaxing game in contrast to the abomination that is Lego Batman 3)

7. Uncharted Remastered Trilogy (but still, the yetis are too much, and the djinn are a nightmare)

Games I hope to have:

1. God of War IV

2. Spider-Man (please, please, please don't be awful like the PS3 Spider-Man games. Bring me back to the PS1 days)

3. Rise of the Tomb Raider (can't wait! dont have a clue on what to expect! :D )

Games I may look into trying:

1. inFamous Second Son (I hate, hate, HATE the PS3 games though, but the hype made me buy the PS4 version)

2. Far Cry Primal (only experience with Far Cry is some playing of Classic and very small amount of Far Cry 2)

3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst (after I attempt the first game, that is)

4. Rocket League (agh, I suck at this game, but I want the plat :( )

5. BioShock Remastered Trilogy (only experience with BioShock is the first one on PS3, and it seemed boring, and combat lackluster, but again, the hype....)

6. Arkham Remastered Duology (Not looking forward to combat challenges... and having to do hard mode on Arkham Asylum again? Agh, the Joker boss fight was hard as fuck!)

7. Ratchet & Clank (if and only if I get through the PS3 games first!)

8. Crash Bandicoot Remastered Trilogy (though, I favored CTR the most, but I wish Activi$ion would get off their asses, and remaster Spyro trilogy, and stop destroying my childhood with the Skylander version...)

I like reading other people's inputs, because it gives me some idea of games to get. That being said, I may look into Skyrim Remastered, but I still need to beat the PS3 version. At this rate, I may just play legit on the PS4 version, and have fun modding the PS3 version :D

1. Bloodborne (IMO, the best game on PS4 right now)

2. Overwatch (Best online FPS game in years)

3. GTAV (For GTA Online mainly. Superior to the PS3 version in every way)

4. Batman: Arkham Knight (Excellent ending to the Arkham trilogy)

Did GTA V on PS4 really shorten the loading screen time? That's what always stopped me from playing my PS3 copy. The loading time takes forever and a day, but the online races look fun, but I'm undecided. 

Must have games for me would be.

Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Dark Souls 3

Bloodborne

Shadow of Mordor

OlliOlli + OlliOlli 2

Rocket league

Down well

Trails Fusion

Track mania Turbo

The Talos Principle

Don't get me wrong there's a lot of other great games that are must plays. Also a lot I still need to play( looking at you Uncharted 4).