Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection: PS3 vs PS4 comparison

Finozzi1696

I would buy AC, since i'm a huge fan of the franchise and Ezio is one of my favorite characters. But I haven't launched Chronicles yet, so maybe I'll wait for Ezio to be on sale and 'till then play Chronicles trilogy. Don't care about Lego stuff.

That same question, I'm tired of waiting

No trophies yet?

Can't remember where I read it but it has the same trophies but just without the previous MP trophies. So some of the bronze trophies become silver or gold to make up the points for the platinum. 

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

Can't remember where I read it but it has the same trophies but just without the previous MP trophies. So some of the bronze trophies become silver or gold to make up the points for the platinum. 

Sometimes in some games of this form if they change some trophy or something, for me the important thing is to know the exact amount of trophies for the trophy 8000 that is the platinum of the ac brotherhood

Edited by locoporkko
  • Like 1

Sometimes in some games of this form if they change some trophy or something, for me the important thing is to know the exact amount of trophies for the trophy 8000 that is the platinum of the ac brotherhood

Good point, I might just make it trophy 6000 for myself. I'll see it when we get there though.

• Like 2

In your case you have it a bit difficult but good you can do it,so I encourage you to do it,my priority objective 150 ac 2 and then trophy 8000 platinum ac brotherhood

I know I'm not near 6K yet but I'm not going to play the Ezio collection day one unless I'm done with Watch_Dogs 2 by then and find someone near me willing to trade.

I can also just play all the games and keep the final feather for when I'm at 5998 :D

I might wait for the price to go down or buy a used copy. $59.99 is a bit much in my opinion.

Absolutely loved AC2 and Brotherhood. Unlike most I actually cared a lot about Desmond, and to see him suffer is just ugh. Bad move by Ubisoft in my opinion.

Ezio on the other hand is still my favorite assassin. Loved Edward Kenway but he was too brash and arrogant in the early going, whereas Ezio fought to avenge his family being killed. He is cool and laid back when he wanted to be, yet harsh and fearful when dealt with tough situations.

He is one of my favorite characters last gen along with Nathan Drake and John Marston.

I've yet to play Revelations which I might do after I finish up some of my backlog.

• Like 2

And the trophies are in!

AC2BrotherhoodRevelations

So AC2 remains the same, no surprise there, while of course the multiplayer trophies for Brotherhood and Revelations are removed with the story DLC trophies taking their place in the main lists. So the DLC is now required for platinum.

Edited by dell9300
  • Like 1

if there's no online and uplay crap involve, i'll get it. 

i'm glad multiplayer trophies removed

There's definitely no online in the sense of multiplayer but I've no idea about Uplay. If it was still integrated you don't have to sign-up/in to it anyway I don't think. Just ignore it?

No separate trophy list (without a platinum, obviously) for AC Embers, like the Kingdom Hearts movies? Shame, although to be fair it is a lot shorter than the Kingdom Hearts ones.

I really can't wait to replay all three of these games. They're all so great, and it's nice that the DLC is required for platinum. Hopefully that means more people will experience the Lost Archive DLC from Revelations, which I personally loved.

No separate trophy list (without a platinum, obviously) for AC Embers, like the Kingdom Hearts movies? Shame, although to be fair it is a lot shorter than the Kingdom Hearts ones.

Oh good shout, I never thought of that! It would've been cool to have a few trophies for Embers. I don't know how it'd work though? I've not played the Kingdom Hearts collections to relate.

Oh good shout, I never thought of that! It would've been cool to have a few trophies for Embers. I don't know how it'd work though? I've not played the Kingdom Hearts collections to relate.

For the Kingdom Hearts ones, you got a trophy at the end of certain chapters that the story is split up into (and then you had to read through some stuff after the movie finishes for the 100%)

It has been a while since I watched Embers, so I'm not sure how well it would lend itself to being split up into chapters like Kingdom Hearts was, though.

For the Kingdom Hearts ones, you got a trophy at the end of certain chapters that the story is split up into (and then you had to read through some stuff after the movie finishes for the 100%)

It has been a while since I watched Embers, so I'm not sure how well it would lend itself to being split up into chapters like Kingdom Hearts was, though.

Ah right. I suppose Embers will just be a video selectable from the main menu as a bonus feature type thing.