Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection: PS3 vs PS4 comparison

Finozzi1696

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/playstation-4?nav=16k-3-ezio,28zu0,131dc

^there you can see the box art

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/assassins-creed-the-ezio-collection/136018

^inside of the link where box art doesn't want to show up lol. It's hiding...waiting for the off guard customer to scroll by...

No MP basically already confirmes that this collection will have a new trophy list, since they can't just add "PS4" to the existing lists. I hope they'll make a single list that combines all 3 games. Anyway, cool, gives me further reason to replay these gems (well, okay, Revelations wasn't a gem at all, but still good). :D

No MP basically already confirmes that this collection will have a new trophy list, since they can't just add "PS4" to the existing lists. I hope they'll make a single list that combines all 3 games.

Wait! You want it to only have one platinum!? :blink:

I for one hope they stay three separate lists and instead of upping the values after removing the multiplayer trophies, they could instead add a few new ones, would be nice.

I'm not interested in this collection as of now, but the online is a complete drag in Brotherhood so good to hear. I was able to do AEoTM with a good group of boosters a few years back. I have so many AC games in my backlog currently, It's not even funny.

I wonder how much longer the online servers have for the PS3 titles. I still need to get ACIII online trophies over with

Edited by CL5INT0N2

No MP basically already confirmes that this collection will have a new trophy list, since they can't just add "PS4" to the existing lists. I hope they'll make a single list that combines all 3 games. Anyway, cool, gives me further reason to replay these gems (well, okay, Revelations wasn't a gem at all, but still good). :D

I for one hope they stay three separate lists and instead of upping the values after removing the multiplayer trophies, they could instead add a few new ones, would be nice.

I would like the game to have three separate platinums too, its a good thing .

I think they will simply replace the 10 MP trophies in each game  with the 10 of each Singleplayer DLC. They wouldn't even have to change the values of any trophies this way. 

Just need Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation & Assassin's Creed Rogue to get bundled together as well, isn't next year their 10th year Anniversary for the series?

I agree. After the Ezio Collection they should also give us a North America Collection, which would include AC3, Liberation, Rogue and maybe Black Flag (  Although its already on PS4, It would fit in there quite well imho ).

AC1 on the other hand should be a standalone Remaster. Or even better: A true Remake with the graphics from Unity / Syndicate.

• Like 1

It's will most likely be the same lists just without the MP trophies. They will just change around the values of some trophies like PS4 BioShock 2.

• Like 1

Yeah I know, this is just me being strange, but since I already have 14 entries of AC games in my collection, I would much rather get a single new entry with a special name, like "Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection", than getting 3 new entries which are called the same as the 3 games I already have, thus having Assassin's Creed II, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations twice. :P Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

mmm, I still haven't played the first one, welp looks like I'll buy it just for the 1st one ^_^

Edit - Well I must have read it wrong and I didn't watch the video until now, Dafuq it's a collection why didn't they add trophies for the 1st one  <_< 

Edited by Behemoth Balls

Yeah I know, this is just me being strange, but since I already have 14 entries of AC games in my collection, I would much rather get a single new entry with a special name, like "Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection", than getting 3 new entries which are called the same as the 3 games I already have, thus having Assassin's Creed II, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations twice. :P

Ah ok, I sort of, almost, quite possibly, nearly get where you're coming from, but nope. :P

In my case it's only Brotherhood I'm missing so I may only end up playing that one but probably AC2 again as well as it's been a while. Revelations though, I don't feel like replaying anytime soon.

I'm a bit disappointed with the graphics trailer; I was hoping for a full remaster and not just graphics that are a wee bit polished. The games are too old for just that if you want to bring them to a new console generation.

I'll still get the trilogy since I love the Ezio games and not having multiplayer means I can finally 100% them all, this should keep me busy for a few weeks.

Since I'm getting Rise Of The Tomb Raider next month, I'll try to see if I can trade that for the Ezio trilogy with someone near me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not interested in this collection as of now, but the online is a complete drag in Brotherhood so good to hear. I was able to do AEoTM with a good group of boosters a few years back. I have so many AC games in my backlog currently, It's not even funny.

I wonder how much longer the online servers have for the PS3 titles. I still need to get ACIII online trophies over with

hey man. the best way to get the ACIII online trophies are by playing wolfpack by yourself. no boosting or friends needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I were Ubisoft, I would have release all the assassin's creed games from last gen, including AC1 with trophies as an original collection. Then again, they'll probably release the American trilogy remastered separately for the same price.

Still I had a feeling they were going to do something this year, especially with no new AC title yet, but what better way to promote the movie that to give free tickets with this pre-order bonus.

I will probably get it, but not for a long time, not until I finish AC Liberation, Rogue, Bloodline and Syndicate, and I would like to platinum Unity.

I'd hope for an AC1 remaster with trophies too, if not just to get another Assassin's Creed platinum. I remember feeling very let down by the first game back in 2010- I only got my PS3 in October '09 and knew nothing about the game, ACII had just come out and I wanted to be up to speed. Very little variety in gameplay, boring lead character, awkward controls, couldn't fight hand-to-hand or swim etc. I was nervous to try ACII but that I'm very glad I did. If I play the first one again I know it's gonna feel like crap but I'd do it for the trophies. Hopefully they'll release III, Liberation and Rogue as another trilogy too on PS4 since we have Black Flag already.

Edited by MeteorHawk