Post your PS4 cover image

Venocide

Since the newest update allows us to change our cover image on our profiles, I thought it would be cool to see everyone else's. 

ffgh_2.png

That is so pretty!

Mine is a drakengard 3 theme, you guys can see it when you look at my id profile haha <3

Y9NuDKj.jpg

It's Ardyn Izunia from FFXV. :)

I think I'm in love <3

• Like 1

Best resolution for these images is 1920 X 600.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Banners/

and

https://bramantya.org/ps4banner/all.html

are great places for such images

Been looking for a Guts, Black Swordsman or his Berserker Armor one in the 1920 X 600 variety , but no luck.

Edited by ForbiddenRavioli

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is possible put any image we want ?? Because i cant find any way to pass the images from USB to PS4 :/

The easiest way is to get the picture you want either on your PC or Phone and send it to an alternate account in a PSN message. For PC, just go to the PlayStation website and login. They just added a feature which allows you to send PSN messages from there. You'll need the PS Messages app on your phone if you want to do it that way. Then get on your PS4, click on the image you sent and take a screenshot. The image has to be less than 1MB though I believe.

Edited by Undead Wolf

The easiest way is to get the picture you want either on your PC or Phone and send it to an alternate account in a PSN message. For PC, just go to the PlayStation website and login. They just added a feature which allows you to send PSN messages from there. You'll need the PS Messages app on your phone if you want to do it that way. Then get on your PS4, click on the image you sent and take a screenshot. The image has to be less than 1MB though I believe.

Thanks, i will test it today :D