Well, Well, Well, £A Sports!

LemonSack225

£A Sports strike again...

Most of us have paid between £45-£80 (depending on which edition you bought) for the base game and having explored the menus for the first time last night, as far as I can tell, we don't get any free attempts of the Online Draft this year. (Correct me if i'm wrong!)

Obviously, we don't HAVE to pay to play the Online Draft...I've already decided to just try and grind the coins this time around, spent far too much cash on FIFA Points last season.

Edited by LemonSack225

This is true, but they are doing the Squad Builder Challenges and the League thing, forgot what it's called. It's easy to get coins this year.

Plus with a lot of the US and Liga NOS players selling for stupid prices cos of the Squad Builder Challenges...

Didn't bother with FIFA this year (again), but I don't see any issue :dunno:

Most of us have paid between £45-£80 (depending on which edition you bought) for the base game and having explored the menus for the first time last night, as far as I can tell, we don't get any free attempts of the Online Draft this year. (Correct me if i'm wrong!)

Obviously, we don't HAVE to pay to play the Online Draft...I've already decided to just try and grind the coins this time around, spent far too much cash on FIFA Points last season.

Thats the one stupid trophy that cost me my platinum on FIFA16. I'm not going to bother and try and platinum FIFA 17 but just enjoy the game itself. 

• Like 1

Yes I got a try with the preorder code and I lost on the semifinal because I'm a idiot:/

You guys are bitching, yet you keep opening up your wallets and emptying them into EA's bank account. I'll never understand the logic. You all that keep buying each release of the same stupid game that comes out every year is why EA steamrolls their consumer. You guys just love eating that shit sandwich.

Exactly. Just do like I did. STOP BUYING GAMES! SELL YOUR STOCK! KIDNAP EA EXECUTIVES!

...uh, scratch that last one.

• Like 1

Well, first attempt lost in the semis because my team's chemistry was wack. 2nd time around; had a good formation, good team, made it to the finals but I got disconnected. EA are a$$holes. Cba to spend another 15K. Waste of time and money.

Don´t remember if it was three or two exactly but you definitely get some. I guess you can even quit through the journey and only play major game over events like FA Cup games. Lost one of these and had a game over screen.

Edited by BDRick35

You get 5 tokens from pre-order, 1 per week.

You get no tokens from the journey.

You can get tokens from completing certain Squad Builder Challenges

You can get tokens from packs on rare occasions

You can also sometimes get a token if you go out of the draft in the first round

• Like 1

15k coins is much. Around 14-15 games .... sorry but i don´t really have to motivation to play so many games in FUT because it sucks. FUT is no fun to me. I really like the idea behind it but well i´ve never gotten into FUT.

I mean this trophy set is nothing compared to the nba 2k series. I remember nba 2k14 which required to have every player in their version of FUT for one bronze. So still i´m pretty glad to have only one shitty online trophy  :lol:

• Like 1