HARD QUESTIONS FOR GAMERS!

Beyondthegrave07

Ratchet and Clank

Luigi

Fire

Sora

Ezio

You don't play kids games and yet you play Mario and Kingdom Hearts? I would argue that Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter are both more 'adult' then Kingdom Hearts' Disney environment. So rather then insult people who do enjoy playing those games, why don't you just not answer the question?

i didnt insult anyone, i think i have the freedom to rate anygame as i wish for me those are kid games period, about Mario its a old classid i think only a few people in the world haven't played a Mario game, about Kingdom Hearts tho is a mix of FF and Disney i dont think u can rate any RPG as a "kids game" imo i love FF thats why i play those and i dont regret it actually i love KH series.

i didnt insult anyone, i think i have the freedom to rate anygame as i wish for me those are kid games period, about Mario its a old classid i think only a few people in the world haven't played a Mario game, about Kingdom Hearts tho is a mix of FF and Disney i dont think u can rate any RPG as a "kids game" imo i love FF thats why i play those and i dont regret it actually i love KH series.

Then you don't understand what you are saying. You are absolutely right, you have every right to pick what games you play, but by calling it a 'kids game' you are talking down to everyone who plays them. It is insulting, and makes you out to be an ass. However, if your goal was to be a pretentious ass, then by all means, go ahead. I was only trying to warn you that you were insulting others with how you spoke.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 2

Then you don't understand what you are saying. You are absolutely right, you have every right to pick what games you play, but by calling it a 'kids game' you are talking down to everyone who plays them. It is insulting, and makes you out to be an ass. However, if your goal was to be a pretentious ass, then by all means, go ahead. I was only trying to warn you that you were insulting others with how you spoke.

its not my point insult anyone like i said before, for me those are kids game i dont like them so i dont play them, if it bothers u so much i will change it so it doesnt hurt urs or anyone's feelings cuz that was for sure not my point.

I realize you've already changed it, but you do know that Pokemon is an RPG right? You classified it as a "kids game" and then say RPG's can't be considered kids games...

Parker

• Like 1

1) Ratchet & Clank. I liked Jak 1 way better than Jak 2 so far, and I haven't played Jak 3 (or The Lost Frontier, but I guess some people consider that not a Jak game) Oh yeah, I did randomly find a Jak X Racing demo disc I must have gotten from Gamestop when it came out.

2) Luigi.

3) Fire

4) I haven't played Kingdom Hearts. I'm planning on holding out for the HD collection..maybe

5) Altair. Even though Ezio seemed to be more fleshed out, Altair was just really amazing in Revelations. He was cool in AC1 too, way deep.

1. Ratchet & Clank (Never played any of the Jak & Daxter games).
  2. Hate them both, but I can kind of tolerate Luigi.
  3. Tough call, it's between Grass & Fire.
  4. Never played Kingdom Hearts, so I can't say
  5. Can't comment on Connor since I haven't played ACIII, so it'd be between Altair & Ezio... That's an easy one, Ezio, compared to Altair, I got more of a sense as to who Ezio was as a person, that and I preferred ACII over AC (Never played Revelations or Brotherhood).