Amnesia Collection (previous PC-exclusive horror series) is coming to PS4

snakebit10

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/19/amnesia-collection-coming-to-ps4/

I  don't know anything about these games but I am sure someone here does and will be happy to see this.

I changed the title of the thread, Thanks for the suggestion Finozzi1696.

Sorry for any confusion my original title may have caused. I wasn't aware of the VN Amnesia at the time.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 4

So, should I close my thread because of yours or would this be considered something different?

Nah keep it :) mine was more like a rumor from something that Frictional said last year, meanwhile your thread is a confirmation of said collection  ;)

Maybe if I was you I would edit the title and add something like "Amnesia Collection (previous PC-exclusive horror series) is coming to PS4" or something like that so some people won't come here expecting a VN game instead  xD but that's just my opinion of course :) 

• Like 1

Nah keep it :) mine was more like a rumor from something that Frictional said last year, meanwhile your thread is a confirmation of said collection  ;)

Maybe if I was you I would edit the title and add something like "Amnesia Collection (previous PC-exclusive horror series) is coming to PS4" or something like that so some people won't come here expecting a VN game instead  xD but that's just my opinion of course :)

I'll use your idea. I wasn't aware of the VN Amnesia.

• Like 1

First time I've been pretty hyped about a piece of gaming news in a while. I loved the Dark Descent when I played it on my PC a couple of years ago. Never got around to the Justine DLC or the second game though, so I'm definitely going to be getting this collection just for those alone. I've been hoping for a console release of Amnesia for ages.

I've never been a big fan of the horror games in which you can't fight back. It always felt a little cheap to me.

Whenever I think of this game, I think of Pewdiepie making those ridiculous faces and overreacting to everything. Now THAT is true horror. :giggle:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2