Hello There!

Smashguy

PS3T......... :(:S:unsure::angry::shakefist::facepalm: I am sorry, but that site mistreated me, and the mods there are d-bags. It sucks that they have the best trophy guides there, otherwise I would never touch the site. :| Anyway, on a more postive note, I don't know you, but I look forward to getting to know you better. I hope you have a great stay on the absolute best Playstation trophy site on the whole wide web. The community is amiable and peaceful here, and you should fit right in. Have a good time!!

PS3T......... :(:S:unsure::angry::shakefist::facepalm: I am sorry, but that site mistreated me, and the mods there are d-bags. It sucks that they have the best trophy guides there, otherwise I would never touch the site. :| Anyway, on a more postive note, I don't know you, but I look forward to getting to know you better. I hope you have a great stay on the absolute best Playstation trophy site on the whole wide web. The community is amiable and peaceful here, and you should fit right in. Have a good time!!

Kinda off topic, but that's bizarre seeing how it's the most welcoming and friendliest community I've been a part of :( Sorry for your horrible experience

On topic, welcome to PSNP Hasan! It's pretty cool here too :)