What is this?

FlareZero

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2016 at 6:57 AM, Rafi_004 said:

And what about trophies?

I've played through it and gotten to the end(last boss is a pain in the neck to get to though, Fat the Cat took lessons from the Bowser King Koopa school of annoying final levels :devil:) and most of the trophies are simple and easy, nothing spectacular. The only trophies I haven't gotten are the one for running non-stop for 2 minutes straight and flying for one minute, which you can't do until you defeat the final boss.

• Like 2

On 19/1/2017 at 9:05 AM, NebbyLunala said:

I've played through it and gotten to the end(last boss is a pain in the neck to get to though, Fat the Cat took lessons from the Bowser King Koopa school of annoying final levels :devil:) and most of the trophies are simple and easy, nothing spectacular. The only trophies I haven't gotten are the one for running non-stop for 2 minutes straight and flying for one minute, which you can't do until you defeat the final boss.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2017 at 0:23 AM, Conker said:

just started this and i have to say this game is fucking awful,bad camera, laughable story, hopefully this gets better further on

Thanks, I almost pulled the trigger.

I'm actually fine with awful game as long as it does not overstay its welcome and can still give me some fun.