Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

9 minutes ago, Jekainden said:

@EdinhoN

Just saying, would have been nice if you had let our group know since you're in our session and message group...

But doesn't matter now, happy you got the trophy.

Nope, the person already said he had limited time and he already helped 2 others on my server. Edinhon didn't get the trophy alone and I was the person organizing it. You already have a group and a SP, work with that.

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I got it last night in a smaller group where the Suitable Player hadn't met the original conditions. He had played in 2012, then 2017 and then earlier this year.

We're looking for that anomaly because it might change what we know about SPs. If he showed at the leaderboards under those conditions, it means there are many SPs which might have been overlooked by us over those years.

14 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Nope, the person already said he had limited time and he already helped 2 others on my server. Edinhon didn't get the trophy alone and I was the person organizing it. You already have a group and a SP, work with that.

Didn't mean to sound bitter, that's fine.

Can you help me organize this then? I messaged @DSRage directly long time ago but hasn't replied. Do you know any other SPs? (I understand that you won't want to reveal names.)

What's your 'server'? Can I join?

Edit: Oh now I see, 1 of the other 2 who got it was also in my group and let us know the SP wasn't willing to help other players didn't know EdinhoN was also being helped by the same SP, which is fine, I just would have liked to be informed, that's all.

Edited by Jekainden

20 hours ago, Jekainden said:

Can you help me organize this then? I messaged @DSRage directly long time ago but hasn't replied. Do you know any other SPs? (I understand that you won't want to reveal names.)

They did with my guy because they did not want to boost using PSN Messages. Make a discord server, invite all of the people and invite me. My tag is TheYuriG#5568.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:36 AM, EdinhoN said:

I got it last night in a smaller group where the Suitable Player hadn't met the original conditions. He had played in 2012, then 2017 and then earlier this year.

We're looking for that anomaly because it might change what we know about SPs. If he showed at the leaderboards under those conditions, it means there are many SPs which might have been overlooked by us over those years.

Did they disappear afterwards?

On 05/12/2018 at 0:36 PM, EdinhoN said:

TheYuriG, I was never able to message or add you, your messages don't work.

Happy to share that Gryan (said it's OK to share PSN ID here) recently helped 11 players, including myself, get Honor Upheld 

Would appreciate if he can be mentioned in hall of heroes.

Also special thanks to @TheYuriG for your amazing guide.

Still have 30 more players to help, will continue to search for SPs 

Edit: I will let the current session expire now I finally have this trophy after months of searching, will focus on helping remaining players.

sketch-1544070129338_zpszlg3h4nt.png

PS_Messages_20181207_210254_zpsa5t1jf5p.

Edited by Jekainden
-
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also will upload my screenshot for earning the trophy. Since someone called me a cheater yesterday sending me a PSN message and he said i was using CFW. And also other people messaged me how i did it. You need a person from 2012 that's how it works. Don't add the person because once they got beat and they earned the trophy as well, they will never show up on the wall again so don't waste your time. I managed to earn it with the SP and thestevo95. So many thanks to them.

As you can see here, i was one of the people from Jekainden's group going for the trophy when the SP was all helping us out. But i failed it my first time, because i backed out to the VITA menu:

I wanna thank Jekainden for the dedication even though i was one of the people failed the trophy my first time.

oeefun5h.png

Here is my nice screenshot earning the trophy.

wolzdr60.png

There you go.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

48 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I also will upload my screenshot for earning the trophy. Since someone called me a cheater yesterday sending me a PSN message and he said i was using CFW. And also other people messaged me how i did it. You need a person from 2012 that's how it works. Don't add the person because once they got beat and they earned the trophy as well, they will never show up on the wall again so don't waste your time. I managed to earn it with the SP and thestevo95. So many thanks to them.

As you can see here, i was one of the people from Jekainden's group going for the trophy when the SP was all helping us out. But i failed it my first time, because i backed out to the VITA menu:

I wanna thank Jekainden for the dedication even though i was one of the people failed the trophy my first time.

oeefun5h.png

Here is my nice screenshot earning the trophy.

wolzdr60.png

There you go.

Neither of your images works for me and you don't need to justify yourself. You got your trophies legit? As long as you didn't get flagged, you don't owe an explanation to anyone. Tell people to mind their businesses.

• Like 2

I just checked and the images works for me. The person messaged me just for Little Deviants that i used a cheat to earn the trophy. Now, i don't really care what he is saying but i wanted to show the community that i earned the trophy with 2 other people waves400 and thestevo95. And you can check the date 24 December. There is nothing wrong to show it off, of course to proof it. But in these days you can better save your images from your screenshots earning your trophies before people calling you out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm something about this trophy please... Am i correct in saying that if a player from 2012 is eligible to help others by having his score beat on the leaderboard then he can do it one time only? Or is he able to help multiple players on multiple occasions? Just a bit confused by this point, thanks.

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Can anyone confirm something about this trophy please... Am i correct in saying that if a player from 2012 is eligible to help others by having his score beat on the leaderboard then he can do it one time only? Or is he able to help multiple players on multiple occasions? Just a bit confused by this point, thanks.

My thread makes pretty sure to state that it's one time only.

On 17/03/2019 at 10:07 PM, TheYuriG said:

My thread makes pretty sure to state that it's one time only.

Just scrolling back through the pages it seems as if Hoagie324 was able to help multiple people in one boosting session though, so could you explain how that works (unless I've misunderstood)?

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Just scrolling back through the pages it seems as if Hoagie324 was able to help multiple people in one boosting session though, so could you explain how that works (unless I've misunderstood)?

You can read the entirety of the first post and then you will know the answer to your question. I'm not going to explain things that were already said very clearly in the first post.

On 23/03/2019 at 8:49 AM, whittle181 said:

Here is the relevant part of the first post for you @whittle181. Hope it helps you:

On 13/11/2016 at 4:53 AM, TheYuriG said:

While I could post there like I did before, I don't wanna go through the frustation of having my post being ignored like it was and having people asking what was already answered, so I chose to make another thread more detailed about this. Make sure you read it all before asking anything or your question should be downright ignored.

But seriously, just in case you're still not sure about it, a 2012 player can help multiple players, but only in a single session. Once the session is finished, that's it. There's plenty of information about how this is done in the first post.

• Like 2

On 24/03/2019 at 1:57 PM, mekktor said:

Here is the relevant part of the first post for you @whittle181. Hope it helps you:

But seriously, just in case you're still not sure about it, a 2012 player can help multiple players, but only in a single session. Once the session is finished, that's it. There's plenty of information about how this is done in the first post.

Thanks for the response, much appreciated. It was nice to get a reply which wasn't so abrupt and rude.

• Like 1