Help me choose my next plat (Vol 1) 11/22-11/29

I have a hard time picking out my next game to play so I figured I would let you guys choose. The poll will stay open for one week. This time I have chosen 3 easy, fairly short games to vote for. I am not quite sure if I will do another poll after the platinum or if I will platinum all three games and the votes just choose order.

Edited by skateak

Go with the Amazing Spiderman 2

I second this second entry in the second series of Spider-Man movies.

Jokes aside it pales compared to the old Spider-Man 2, but it's still decent enough if you're not constantly comparing it to a game 10 years and 2 generations older. 

I have a hard time picking out my next game to play so I figured I would let you guys choose. The poll will stay open for one week. This time I have chosen 3 easy, fairly short games to vote for. I am not quite sure if I will do another poll after the platinum or if I will platinum all three games and the votes just choose order.

Link to the poll, if I could figure out how to embed it, I would just do that.

You could actually make your own poll in this thread:

Screenshot37_zps85b52d83.jpg

After that a pop up box will appear where you can insert the poll question and answers. You'll also be able to select an option that will allow for multiple choices on the poll as well as an option to make votes publicly visible. You can also have multiple questions per poll as well, all you have to do is click the appropriate buttons. 

Screenshot39_zpsce469165.png

Other than that, I vote for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. ;)

• Like 1

You could actually make your own poll in this thread:

Screenshot37_zps85b52d83.jpg

After that a pop up box will appear where you can insert the poll question and answers. You'll also be able to select an option that will allow for multiple choices on the poll as well as an option to make votes publicly visible. You can also have multiple questions per poll as well, all you have to do is click the appropriate buttons. 

Screenshot39_zpsce469165.png

Other than that, I vote for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. ;)

Haha. Completely forgot about that and I have done it before. Thanks for the reminder and I will keep it in mind next time I make one.

• Like 1

Voted for Deadly Tower of Monsters because it's the only one I platted. It's a quirky but good game. I've played Legend of Korra on pc and it's good if not a bit repetitive sometimes (but being the Avatar alone is worth it). Don't know anything about Spiderman (the game at least).

The voting stayed open a little longer than I had planned because I have been slacking on getting 100% on Bioshock 2 but the results are in!

In first place we have a game that only took the lead within in the last couple days, The Deadly Tower of Monsters.

A hard fought second place was earned by The Legend of Korra

and in third but still amazing, The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I want to thank everyone that voted.