Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Announcement Trailer

Parker

Last of Us isn't coming out in 2016

You might want to check begin because I said 2017 not 16. And I know its not going to release next year but if it does then most likely it will be 1 year form now in late November or December only if that's what Naughty Dog decides to do but we will just have to wait until they reveal further information about the release date and the game itself.

On 12/5/2016 at 2:13 PM, marvelboy10 said:

You might want to check begin because I said 2017 not 16. And I know its not going to release next year but if it does then most likely it will be 1 year form now in late November or December only if that's what Naughty Dog decides to do but we will just have to wait until they reveal further information about the release date and the game itself.

Well TLOU Part II isn't gonna be out in 2017 either 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

I hope that the characters aren't going to be spending too much time talking about Nate... I'm kind of done with the Nate and Elena drama, I'm just in the games to have some fun adventures inspired by Indiana Jones.

I liked the gameplay of 4 a lot better than that of the first three games so I'd probably play this at some point.

• Like 1

On 9-12-2016 at 10:12 AM, BillyHorrible said:

I hope that the characters aren't going to be spending too much time talking about Nate... I'm kind of done with the Nate and Elena drama, I'm just in the games to have some fun adventures inspired by Indiana Jones.

Yeah, they should not touch the Nate and Elena story or the Sam story. I would also easily prefer a stand-alone story over a story with connection to Nate, Elena or Sam. Their story is over now.

Edited by LucasV9991

I am happy with the direction they are going with the story for this game. It surprised me really. I don't want to say what I thought the single player dlc would include because I don't want to spoil Uncharted 4 for anyone who hasn't finished the game.

Edited by snakebit10

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

I am happy with the direction they are going with the story for this game. It surprised me really. I don't want to say what I thought the single player dlc would include because I don't want to spoil Uncarted 4 for anyone who hasn't finished the game.

What you're thinking they might have done instead could be used to reboot the series many years down the road. To me, the story that could be told there deserves more than just a DLC. I hope they leave Uncharted alone for a while now, but I'd love to see them explore that in future games. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

What you're thinking they might have done instead could be used to reboot the series many years down the road. To me, the story that could be told there deserves more than just a DLC. I hope they leave Uncharted alone for a while now, but I'd love to see them explore that in future games. 

That is true, I am pretty sure you are thinking just what I am thinking.

On 12/10/2016 at 2:45 PM, snakebit10 said:

I am happy with the direction they are going with the story for this game. It surprised me really. I don't want to say what I thought the single player dlc would include because I don't want to spoil Uncarted 4 for anyone who hasn't finished the game.

Lol Uncarted 4? I don't think that's a game man.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/12/2016 at 10:12 AM, BillyHorrible said:

I liked the gameplay of 4 a lot better than that of the first three games so I'd probably play this at some point.

Still my opinion. I just bought the PS4 remastered versions of the first games though in the last sale, I figured that yeah I thought the gameplay was bland but I liked the sense of adventure enough to think the games are worth €5,50 each (I've long since got rid of the PS3 versions so I can't replay them unless I buy them anew). It's been two years, my backlog has decreased in size and how much I liked 4 has given me new motivation to replay the first three games.

On 20/03/2017 at 4:07 PM, snakebit10 said:

I liked Chloe a lot more than Elena and I was sad she never showed up in U4. I was hoping they'd do something just before or during U4 so we'd get why she was missing but adding Nadine should have made me realise it couldn't be during. Having Nadine in something and announces it's after U4 is a pretty big spoiler for those who haven't played it yet though since now she can't die during the main game.

17 hours ago, Arkthur said:

Now that I think about it....doesn't Chloe looks a little like Lara Croft? Coincidence? I think not.

I guess, in the sense that they are both thin white dark-heared women, but face-wise I'm not seeing it.

32668232363_36a7c2a24e_z.jpg

MV5BYWM5Y2NiNjctN2FlZi00NmE1LThlNjctYTcy

• Like 1

The Lost Legacy is to Uncharted 4 what inFamous First Light was to Second Son. I'm hoping this will come with a platinum, and even if not I will still buy and play it.

Anybody know a release date? I just skimmed through the article but haven't found anything regarding it's release.

The new God of War hasn't gotten a release date either and I'm a little disappointed, since I'm a fan of the series.

https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_the_lost_legacy_august_22_release_date

For all the people awaiting it, there it is, the release date, right for the end of summer :)

"Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will launch on August 22, 2017 in North America for $39.99 USD, $49.99 CAD."

For EU Sony just Confirmed it will be August 23Rd so one day later with the PSStore Update :)

WOW! 40 $! That's a Lot for a "DLC", i hope for people who wants it that it last at least 8-9 Hours or it's not that worth it in my opinion....

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_the_lost_legacy_august_22_release_date

For all the people awaiting it, there it is, the release date, right for the end of summer :)

Well for North America at least, i guess Max a week later for the rest the world probably.

"Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will launch on August 22, 2017 in North America for $39.99 USD, $49.99 CAD."

WOW! 40 $! That's a Lot for a "DLC", i hope for people who wants it that it last at least 8-9 Hours or it's not that worth it in my opinion....

Thoughts:

• Wow, video is already unavailable. That was quick... (upon reloading the page, it's available again though)
  • Probably €40 as well then. Hmmm, they say retailers... Did we already know it would be a disc game and not digital only?
  • It's funney that they talk about the Jak tirlogy and Jak X being ported over, and then give Jak1 for free since @MMDE and I argued that the other three games were really mediocre.
  • Chloe's looks have really been reimagined as more of a 'real woman' than the Lara Croft knock-off @Arkthur realised she was before.
  • Still not sure how to feel about Nadine getting away without consequences of note after 4, she's basically a villain who got away (thanks to the bigger villain being a more obvious villain) and I already felt during 4 that the devs liked her a lot more than I did.

I thought the first three Uncharted games were mèh, a decent if formulaic story with excellent cinematography and bland gameplay. I thought 4 was pretty cool, improving on the gameplay though sadly having a huge romantic plot tumour. I'm in doubt about getting this one right away actually - the story I buy retail at also has the Jak1 download thing, and I could play through the game right away and then trade it on again.

So wait - that explorer's pack is €25, is that still on the PSN store? I can't seem to find it... Anyway, getting that would mean a first day access to The Lost Legacy...

I see that the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition has been on sale for €44 half a year ago. If they'd drop it somewhere in the following months to €25-€35, I would have no problem buying A Thief's End again and getting The Lost Legacy along with it. Got 1-3 digital on PS4 now anyway, might as well keep going digital with the series, just like I did with Batman on pure coincidence.

36 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Thoughts:

• Wow, video is already unavailable. That was quick... (upon reloading the page, it's available again though)
  • Probably €40 as well then. Hmmm, they say retailers... Did we already know it would be a disc game and not digital only?
  • It's funney that they talk about the Jak tirlogy and Jak X being ported over, and then give Jak1 for free since @MMDE and I argued that the other three games were really mediocre.
  • Chloe's looks have really been reimagined as more of a 'real woman' than the Lara Croft knock-off @Arkthur realised she was before.
  • Still not sure how to feel about Nadine getting away without consequences of note after 4, she's basically a villain who got away (thanks to the bigger villain being a more obvious villain) and I already felt during 4 that the devs liked her a lot more than I did.

I thought the first three Uncharted games were mèh, a decent if formulaic story with excellent cinematography and bland gameplay. I thought 4 was pretty cool, improving on the gameplay though sadly having a huge romantic plot tumour. I'm in doubt about getting this one right away actually - the story I buy retail at also has the Jak1 download thing, and I could play through the game right away and then trade it on again.

Are we really talking more than 40USD for one DLC? :S Or is this a standalone game? I'll get a complete edition later. The emulated Jak 1 I can get later for 5USD at some point. I'm in no hurry to replay the game. It's funny they would pair it up with the first game, but that's a nice marketing plot. Getting the best selling and better liked Jak game along with the DLC to sell you the rest of the Jak series afterwards.

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Are we really talking more than 40USD for one DLC? :S Or is this a standalone game? I'll get a complete edition later. The emulated Jak 1 I can get later for 5USD at some point. I'm in no hurry to replay the game. It's funny they would pair it up with the first game, but that's a nice marketing plot. The best selling and better liked game along to sell you the rest of the series afterwards.

Of course it could be argued that the first game in a series is the best to give away, then again there's plenty of sequels on the PS+ list where the original never was free.

Yeah it's pretty much a full game, if smaller than a regular Uncharted game. Going by the price and the other info, I'd say if you're someone who beats Uncharted 4 in 15 hours then this will probably take 8-10 hours. Hopefully.

Getting Jak1 is definitely not enough to get me to buy this stand-alone digitally, though it is enough to make me wonder if I should pre-order the retail version, play through it right away and then sell it again for €5-€10 less. I'm probably going to wait and see if they will put the Digital Deluxe edition of A Thief's End on a good sale though.

Edited by BillyHorrible