New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

2 hours ago, Bartoulum said:

I just discovered that my game ranks in the statistics page is a bit off; it says I've got 24 S ranked games, whereas the profile page correctly states that I've got 21. Other than that I like the new site. Good job!

Already mentioned in post 1 :)  (In that case about A Ranks)

• Like 1

I don't know if this has already been said, but I wanted to write a guide and when I'm adding trophies to the guide, something's wrong. When I click a certain trophy and save it, the trophy below the one I selected is displayed in the guide. 

Edit: Never mind. When I reload the page, the trophies are shown in the correct order. 

Edited by Cellcrash1991

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but the site's dimensions are completely off on my iPad post-update. Pages are weirdly magnified, and I can only see 25% of the page at once.

Also, is there any word on bringing back the A-Z display as a default viewing option on our profile pages?

• Like 1

@BlindMango

I noticed while on my trophy log if I change the Type from All, the default setting, to anything else it works. However, if you try to change they Type from Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze to All it doesn't change it just stays on whatever setting you're on.

Not a huge bug but I thought I'd post it. Using Chrome.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

12 pages of threads so sorry if this is a repeat concern, but why do our sessions not appear in chronological order in the boosts page now?  When looking at an (ex:  8pm session) why does mine not appear at the 8pm spot?  There's nothing there. 

It only appears at the very top of the sessions page, among the expired previous sessions.

I think the way it was displayed before update was fine because you could compare your session time to others around yours. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

Maybe already mentioned, but I'm facing this bug, you need to be logged in:

1. Go to psnprofiles.com

2. Click on your username in the upper right of the site.

3. Click on settings

4. You will see this sentence: You can change your email/password in the forum settings. 

forum settings is a link which isn't working (it's responding with file not found), it's trying to load https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=email

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vynzen said:

Sorry if this discussed already, but how do I keep my trophy list in order percent? Every time I go in I have to order it again... :huh:

This is a known bug and already in the list (third point from top in the list "The Main Site"):

Profile sorting preferences (Sorting your profile by alphabetical, completion, etc) aren't remembered anymore. On the old site this setting was remembered among all profiles you visited on the site.

4 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Do you have cookies enabled to save your site preferences?  Perhaps your browser clears them everytime. 

Yes, I accept and enabled them. The browser is ok, I think.

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

This is a known bug and already in the list (third point from top in the list "The Main Site"):

Yeah, I see, Thanx a lot!  We'll wait for solution, soon I hopse so...

• Like 1

I didn't see this in the main list, but I don't know if it's been mentioned before as I haven't checked the thread.

I was on the Games section of the site and it has the "Popular Games", "Easy Games", "Hard Games", "Most Rewarding" & "Least Rewarding" lists on the side, each with a clickable button that says "More". The bug is that all 5 buttons link to this: https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=owners which is the correct list for the "More" button for "Popular Games". but is obviously incorrect for the other 4.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The unearned trophies and trophy advisor statistics don't match. Unearned is listed at 5,925 for me, yet the advisor lists it at 8,479

Trophy advisor includes games at 0% and unearned doesn't include them. I asked about it during the beta and Sly said it was intentional.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

Could you bring back the link at the top of threads that would bring you to the first unread post? It'd add "?do=getNewComment" to the current page.

You can simulate it with custom stream. I'm having it set on default for New Posts filter.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami