New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

53 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

What browser? Seems to work fine

FireFox on PC.

It's deleting sentences only when I used double space after a period.  That's just the way I was taught to type was double space after a period so I always do it. 

If I comment with a single space it posts just fine. The old site allowed double spacing. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 7:45 PM, TheYuriG said:

Make status updates load all the comments again. Imagine my struggle to find where I was mentioned thrice in this?

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/139375-milanyildirim/?status=139341&type=status

You could just pretend you're playing My Name Is Mayo but you only have to click 100 times :awesome:

But yes it would be much more convenient to load all comments in one go.

• Like 1

@Parker @BlindMango @Sly Ripper

Another minor bug that I just noticed that doesn't seem to be listed here is if you're a Lifetime Premium Member, it says so when you hover over the orange P next to your PSN ID on your profile, but when you go to another page on your profile, like Stats or Trophy Log, it just says Premium Member. Probably tied to, if not the same bug that causes the "Points to Next Level" and "since last week" rank issues

• Like 1

On 12/13/2016 at 9:09 PM, BlindMango said:
  • Profile sorting preferences (Sorting your profile by alphabetical, completion, etc) aren't remembered anymore. On the old site this setting was remembered among all profiles you visited on the site.

Hey, just wondering if this will still go back to how it was? Would really love for it to remember the game order I chose again once leaving the page. I've been checking the forums a few times since the new update but don't think I've seen anything about it yet except a few people asking about it. 

• Like 2

Hi! I'm trying to have a look at the game sessions while logged in and it always says that there're no sessions found. When I log out I can see a ton of them :/ Has someone mentioned this before? (I use Chrome now, but this happens in Firefox too)

Edited by Yrathiel

15 minutes ago, Yrathiel said:

Hi! I'm trying to have a look at the game sessions while logged in and it always says that there're no sessions found. When I log out I can see a ton of them :/ Has someone mentioned this before? (I use Chrome now, but this happens in Firefox too)

When you are on the sessions page it defaults to show the games on your profile. As you only have 14 games on your profile and with the majority being single player only games then that'll be why you aren't seeing sessions when logged in. To show all the sessions available then you would have to click on where it says "Game (My Games)" in the top right and from the drop down box select "All Games". It should be noted that you can't join any sessions for a game you don't have on your profile though.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

When you are on the sessions page it defaults to show the games on your profile. As you only have 14 games on your profile and with the majority being single player only games then that'll be why you aren't seeing sessions when logged in. To show all the sessions available then you would have to click on where it says "Game (My Games)" in the top right and from the drop down box select "All Games". It should be noted that you can't join any sessions for a game you don't have on your profile though.

Okay, this is embarrassing. Thank you very much for your reply :)

• Like 1

• Having the forum editor remember what you previously typed (saving draft posts?) seems to be creating more issues than it actually helps, maybe disable saving of draft posts?

I can't stress how badly I want this fixed. It's an absolute nightmare on mobile.

Switch to another app and return, editor restored. Turn phone off and return, editor restored. Turn your phone sideways... :facepalm: Even clicking clear editor and deleting the previous comment doesn't fix the issue. 

The only way to get it to stop reverting to one particular comment is to randomly click in a new reply box, but then the editor will just return you to that point every time ad nosium. 

Edit: this occurs when I've posted a reply to a status update as well. Even though I already posted it will still return me and restore a duplicate message. 

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

I have a similar issue to this one

• Gaming Sessions ignore the + symbol when posting a reply. In guides, putting the + symbol between two button icons deletes the + symbol when saving the trophy tip. 

I can't add the + (plus) punctuation mark to my trophy guides either. I've been editing a guide this morning - my Rocksmith 2014 guide. The previous version had + signs in it, and I can still type them into any given trophy's guide in the editor. Once I save my changes though, the "+" disappears. 

I don't know if any other punctuation marks are affected.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is new, but I came across a slightly annoying bug in the Trophy Log. When selecting to order trophies by rarity, the direction will be descending but then it will swap to ascending upon clicking to a different page number. So what ends up happening is I'm looking at my 100% trophies on page 1 and when I go to the last page I see... my 100% trophies again :blink:

I've got to say I do love the filters for the Gaming Sessions. Is it possible though for the drop down menu to not change when selecting a game? For example if I want to go from one game to another it's not straightforward (eg. Uncharted 2 -> All Games -> My Games -> Uncharted 3). Also, would the "My Games" / "All Games" be better as a separate toggle like the "Full Sessions" / "Open Sessions" toggle?

• Like 1

Not seeing it in the list so unless I didn't look right:

I noticed recently that threads I create are now automatically added to the threads I follow. Can this be turned off, or optional at the very least? I don't want to follow threads, I'm seeing them anyway since my preferred way of looking at new content is just the tab "content I posted in", which "my" threads are in as well.

11 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Not seeing it in the list so unless I didn't look right:

I noticed recently that threads I create are now automatically added to the threads I follow. Can this be turned off, or optional at the very least? I don't want to follow threads, I'm seeing them anyway since my preferred way of looking at new content is just the tab "content I posted in", which "my" threads are in as well.

Did you check the Notification Settings? (via Account Settings and then on the right side in the grey area):

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/notifications/options/

Maybe you have the checkbox for "Automatically follow new content I post " activated.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Did you check the Notification Settings? (via Account Settings and then on the right side in the grey area):

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/notifications/options/

Maybe you have the checkbox for "Automatically follow new content I post " activated.

Dang, I looked for it but must've read over it and gone straight to the stuff below that. Thanks!

I've got a suggestion and figured I'd throw it here instead of creating a new topic. 

I'd like the ability to ignore other users name changes. Just a box I can click that will always show their psn ID.

I don't particularly care what they want to call themselves this month, and I dislike having to constantly figure out who someone is.  

Now if the block/ignore feature actually worked properly, and I could add a person and never see them again, this wouldn't be as necessary. 

• Like 3