Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Daniel I am jelly of COD classic. i haven't got back to doing my last 2 play throughs yet. I'll get it one day though.

Don't worry, it is not that hard. I literally did two playthroughs in under a day! It can be done, although as much as I love COD, more than three playthroughs is quite demanding!

to bring the thread back on topic...

I am probably most jealous of your Dead Nation Plat.. because I really do not enjoy that game enough to bother with the platinum, especially the number of playthroughs it requires...

without a doubt i'm jealous of your Metal Gear Solid 4 platinum thats the only platinum I haven't got from the series as I haven't found the time to commit to this epic trophy :(

Razza, I'm jealous of your AC3 platinum. I have to get the entire AC series. Have only played AC2 :P

I must admit I'm jealous of your Sleeping Dogs platinum. So looking forward to playing that game!!!

Sly cooper plats. heard that its an awesome game, never got around to buying it :P

• Like 1

Razza, I'm jealous of your AC3 platinum. I have to get the entire AC series. Have only played AC2 :P

Sly cooper plats. heard that its an awesome game, never got around to buying it :P

If I had to pick one, it would be the metal gear solid 4 platinum. I have heard great things about the series, but never really got into it.

• Like 1

It has to be the Ghostbusters plat, mainly for the online trophies. Fun to play online but such a pain to earn the trophies because of the stats not always updating. Stupid servers :shakefist:

Ratchet and Clank, I have all the other R&C plats but I just cant make myself go back and finish that one off. I should have finished it to plat before falling in love with 2 and 3.

Be sure to try them. If you like platformers with a little exploration and combat you'll love these!

Just what I love. I'll pick them up when I get a chance. :)

If I had to pick one, it would be the metal gear solid 4 platinum. I have heard great things about the series, but never really got into it.

Sir Bee, MGS4 is an awesome game. The cutscenes are long, but the game is technically flawless, graphics are great and stealth/combat techniques are out of this world.

Be sure to try it. However, I suggest you check the gameplay out on youtube, because its different and doesn't appeal to everyone. :P And the Platinum is a grind, requires 8 playthroughs.