Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Dark Souls. Just got it in a couple of days ago. Dunno if I want to start it yet or not. I have a couple of other games on their way so I may save it for last. So yes, I'm jealous of the fact that you have the plat/100% already. Although, I'm in no hurry to plat it once I do start it...looks sicks as hell.

Edit:

I'm jealous of your Bioshock platinum, I need to finish the game

Really? BioShock plat came natural to me. I couldn't put the game down once I started it. I highly recommend putting down whatever you have going and finish it to plat. So worth it.

Edit to my Edit:

yeah I lost all my saves when my ps3 broke so haven't got around to it yet.

Sir...that would be a good damn reason not to finish it. We have to PM each other after another round or two...just saying...if this gets out of hand. Although, I have had my fill of vodka tonight. Kettle One isn't too bad for a cheap-ish vodka.

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 1

I'm jealous of your Bioshock platinum, I need to finish the game

Dark Souls. Just got it in a couple of days ago. Dunno if I want to start it yet or not. I have a couple of other games on their way so I may save it for last. So yes, I'm jealous of the fact that you have the plat/100% already. Although, I'm in no hurry to plat it once I do start it...looks sicks as hell.

Edit:

Really? BioShock plat came natural to me. I couldn't put the game down once I started it. I highly recommend putting down whatever you have going and finish it to plat. So worth it.

yeah I lost all my saves when my ps3 broke so haven't got around to it yet. Edited by mattie_medusa

damnn i'm jealous of two platinums of yours, First one is the need for speed shift platinum got some of the harder parts completed on that game before my ps3 decided it had enough of living. And the other platinum is your fallout 3 platinum as the same problem as the NFS trophy :(

1Sd8761b.png

• Like 1