Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Well as I've already got one of your platinum trophies I will have to pick your Tekken 6 platinum also because I haven't played a Tekken game in years :)

>_> well, since they come in ONE disk (loophole) I will say your 3 Metal Gear HD Collection, but more specifically MGS2. Because in the PS2 I only ever got as far as Hard. Extreme was out of the question.

Call of Duty World at War I cant force myself to play a series I hate and get constantly grenade spammed

Call of Duty World at War I cant force myself to play a series I hate and get constantly grenade spammed

Oh the grenade spamming on veteran. Though I just got the WAW platinum. Sorry for going off topic.

None, I'm not the jealous type.

I'm gonna go with RDR. Never managed to finish the online portion :/ 'net sucked too much and I could never get the 8 players in a posse - then ended up getting rid of the game for a reason I can't remember. Think I needed the cash for something else.

Edited by Fox

I'm gonna go with RDR. Never managed to finish the online portion :/ 'net sucked too much and I could never get the 8 players in a posse - then ended up getting rid of the game for a reason I can't remember. Think I needed the cash for something else.

I'd have to say I'm jealous of your Just Cause 2 platinum. I'm sitting at around about 48% completion and have been playing for many, many hours. I just can't bring myself to go back to it knowing I still need to get to 75%. Now the next person to post will have trouble as I only have three platinums to choose from!