Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

• 2 weeks later...

AC Brotherhood. All I need is subject 16 and the MP trophies. I bet you can guess which of the two is the problem.

I am Jealous of your LittleBigPlanet Platinum, as the second one was so fun i'm extremely tempted to pick up the first one and gun for that platinum aswell :)

I am Jealous of your LittleBigPlanet Platinum, as the second one was so fun i'm extremely tempted to pick up the first one and gun for that platinum aswell :)

You should give it a go. I thought the second one was more enjoyable then the first but that was just because there was more quirky characters to add to the story.

The hearts and level plays are a bit of grind though.

I am super jealous of your Assassins Creed III platinum only because I am yet to play the game. Come on Santa!!!

Edited by allsop1986
  • Like 1

Same here lol

I notice that your newish around on these posts so i'm just going to explain how this post works. Once somebody has posted which platinum they are jealous of then you pick which platinum you are jealous of the person above you that way no one gets missed out :) not a pop at you just thought I should explain how this works :)

As Aexuz was missed out I will pick the platinum I am jealous of the metal gear solid 4 platinum as that is a platinum that requires determination skill and a little bit of luck to obtain that bad-boy :P

Also just a little side note silenceisdeafnin, you might want to make the text a bit smaller in your signature as some people may look at it is spam :) happy gaming :)

I would have to say I'm jealous of your Vanquish plat Edddyy. Have yet to get around to it since I've played it last.

I'm jealous of your bulletstorm platinum I've almost got it but damn what a hassle its been 6 different boosting partners & 4 quit on me one hasn't been online in 3 days & I'm hopefully going to finish the mp with my current boosting partner.

Going to go with MW2 this time around...basically just need to muster up the motivation to finish that bastard off. Second would have to be Borderlands for the same reason >:F

EDIT: Dammit... :ninja: 'd...smartdude, I'll have to go with Borderlands for the same reason. I'd say Catherine, but I'm not really jealous of a game I haven't played or plan to in the near future. Impressive nonetheless. :)

Edited by daftprophet