Monthly Madness (Formerly known as FYLTBE) [OLD THREAD]

30 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Since I overlooked that last part in my earlier reply:

I've never played a game of both of these franchises, there's gonna be more info on the 1st of March, but as long as you can describe to me what's artistic about your game of choice, you will most likely be fine. It's mostly for me to judge games that I didn't play and/or see anything of yet, but since this is mostly subject to interpretation you will rarely see me object towards counting something that you can manage to describe as artistic.

Okay thank you:) The old Tomb Raider are pretty fancy in the art sense as the locations are gorgeous and oh my gosh they'll be in HD too:wub::D (Sorry fangirling there:D) If I could recommend one game to anyone it would be the old Tomb Raider games. You should defiantly pick it up now you have a PS3, you won't be sorry you did.:)

17 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

For what it's worth, I can vouch for those two games as well.

Thank you:highfive:

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

It's funny that you say Batman is lonely and would be lonelier without Joker, Batman being lonely is of course often touched on in many different iterations but it's pretty much pushed to the front in the LEGO movie.

I always feel sorry for Batman and I've heard about the big theme of loneliness in the LEGO Batman Movie.

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Do it, by all means. It's the introduction to the Crones Of Crookback Bog. It's really not that spoileriffic, this happens fairly early in their storyline and you can get this quest after an hour or five of game time. I just wanted to give people some fair warning, for instance @RizzleAbbey12 who is starting on the game right now should definitely wait until they see it for themselves.

I've started on the game years ago. Couldn't get through it back then, was too distracted by other stuff. Determined to play through it now.

Why haven't you switched over to the current generation yet, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm jealous of you having read the books, by the way. I still need to find the funds to get them (I believe getting them all at once would be over €100) but even then I'm having trouble getting through books right now.

I loaned the books from the local library. You could save money and go to your local library maybe?

I was a bit late getting the PS3. I was moving a lot internationally and didn't feel the need to get a tv and a console, especially since I didn't know where I was ending up. Those were exciting times!! So now I'm just catching up. I do have plans to get a PS4 eventually, but I'm a bit low in funds now, i.e. broke.

4 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Thank you:highfive:

I meant Witcher III and No Man's Sky by the way, noticed you were also talking about Tomb Raider and Hitman afterwards :)

Haven't played any Hitman games myself beyond first levels and tutorials.

Tomb Raider: I definitely like the Anniversary/Legend/Underworld trilogy, though I will let you defend these choices for yourself. Mostly because I think you should do The Witcher III ;)

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

I loaned the books from the local library. You could save money and go to your local library maybe?

I'm from Holland and libraries around me definitely will not have these books. Other than that, I'm not really into loaning stuff from libraries and VHS/DVD rental stores any more, I'd rather just buy it for myself.

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

I was a bit late getting the PS3. I was moving a lot internationally and didn't feel the need to get a tv and a console, especially since I didn't know where I was ending up. Those were exciting times!! So now I'm just catching up. I do have plans to get a PS4 eventually, but I'm a bit low in funds now, i.e. broke.

I got late into the PS3 as well... As in close to a year after getting my PS4. I had a Wii and ultimately an X360 the last generation but I got annoyed by the X360 and its achievements system after a few years so I switched to the PS4 on the new gen, also because I did not feel like getting that X1 media center, I just wanted to play games. Was getting a lot of PS3 games from PS+ and a friend wasn't using his PS3 any more so I got his, along with a lot of games on disc :)

Trying to get together the funds for a Switch right now and I understand the pain of not being able to afford a new console, I've sold a lot of stuff to be able to afford mine. I'm supporting my wife at the moment who can't work fulltime because she's following a four year study so she can get a job she'll like more, so I don't have that much funds left for myself usually. I think it's important that we can still go on holidays and I don't feel like going without her so I'm always paying for those as well.

• Like 2

@BillyHorrible, That's understandable. I collect games and a closeted hoarder, so I won't be selling anything anytime soon. It looks like I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm looking into re-educating (again) myself, while my partner is the breadwinner.

I've always wanted to go to The Netherlands. I was always intrigued by the Dutch masters' use contrast between light and dark and the richness of the paintings. Ummm....actually that's all I know about The Netherlands.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

@BillyHorrible, That's understandable. I collect games and a closeted hoarder, so I won't be selling anything anytime soon. It looks like I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm looking into re-educating (again) myself, while my partner is the breadwinner.

I'm a hoarder that drops a lot from time to time :)

Perhaps you should discuss getting a PS4 with your partner :D

11 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I've always wanted to go to The Netherlands. I was always intrigued by the Dutch masters' use contrast between light and dark and the richness of the paintings. Ummm....actually that's all I know about The Netherlands.

Thank you for that. It's happened a few times abroad that just because I'm Dutch, people expect me to be packing drugs all the time.

Of course I probably don't appreciate my country not nearly enough simply because I live here. I do think we have some nice pieces of nature, though nothing the likes of what I'd like to see. If you don't mind everything being kinda flat, there's lots of beauty here though. My favourite place is the Veluwe (and its National Park, Hoge Veluwe), where we go each year to cut down our own tree (the pine trees are endangering the sand drift so they could spend millions on removing the trees, or allow everyone to get their own holiday tree provided they pay the park entrance fee).

https://www.hogeveluwe.nl/en/discover-the-park/nature-and-landscape/sand-drift

https://www.hogeveluwe.nl/en/discover-the-park/nature-and-landscape/forests

https://www.hogeveluwe.nl/en/discover-the-park/nature-and-landscape/fens

It's in the center of the country as well so wherever you are, if you're not on one of the islands then you can get here in less than two hours.

As long as you're interested in paintings, the National Park also has Kröller-Müller, a museum with a large collection of paintings, most importantly many works of Van Gogh.

http://krollermuller.nl/visit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Okay thank you:) The old Tomb Raider are pretty fancy in the art sense as the locations are gorgeous and oh my gosh they'll be in HD too:wub::D (Sorry fangirling there:D) If I could recommend one game to anyone it would be the old Tomb Raider games. You should defiantly pick it up now you have a PS3, you won't be sorry you did.:)

With all I know about Tomb Raider, which is close to nothing, I just thought the locations would just be caves. ^_^

I don't think I've ever seen any of the games drop to a considerable price. I might give one of the games a look once I see them fall into a price range that I can actually afford. :P

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

That sounds like a dream. ^_^ Honestly, the only place I want to be is anywhere but where I currently live.

Also, broke buddies. :highfive: :D 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, xFalionx said:

With all I know about Tomb Raider, which is close to nothing, I just thought the locations would just be caves. ^_^

I don't think I've ever seen any of the games drop to a considerable price. I might give one of the games a look once I see them fall into a price range that I can actually afford. :P

Haha you'd think so given the name but no, :DLegend, Aniversary and Underworld has got quite a few brilliant locations such as England, Napal, Bolivia, Peru, Thailand etc. I managed to get mine for £8.00 but I'm not sure what it would be where you are:)

• Like 1

L4a541a.png

Since my last post, I managed to do a lot in Witcher III. It's starting to feel like spoilers if I say too much so let's just say I completed the storyline of Triss.

I have to say I preferred the uncomfortable tension of the crones and the other quests in Velen, though the switch (I can't use that word normally any more without thinking of the console... well played Nintendo) to a story in a medieval city with witch hunters has played out well, perhaps the game wouldn't have been as compelling if you just kept slaughtering monsters in the woods. I've got so many swords as loot now though, don't know what to do with them.

I've got some stuff in Novigrad to wrap up so I doubt that I'll be in Skellige any time soon. I ended my Triss story at the lighthouse, got a quest from Dijkstra afterwards that I want to look into because yeah, that king needs to go. Haven't done the "get the witch" quest I got from the king yet, want to do that as well but naturally I'll let the witch escape in any way the game will alow me to. I also have the papers for a play to deliver, and I have a feeling that that won't be the end of that quest.

All in all, I really like the game. I have a feeling I'm missing a lot by not playing the first two games though, it feels like every other quest gets me in touch with a character from the previous games and I should feel something for that but I don't because they're all completely new to me. This is the first time that I played an entry in a story-heavy game franchise with the same main character without having played earlier entries. I get that I "should" have played 1 and 2 as well but damn, 1 was released a decade ago and only for PC, while 2 was released half a decade ago and only for PC and X360. I feel like many people will not have played the earlier entries and the experience is lessened because of this whole "remember these guys" vibe the game is trying to put me in. The only other games I know where recurring characters are featured like this is Mass Effect and that trilogy has been released in five years, while Witcher has four years in between each installment (and the aforementioned lack of PlayStation support on earlier titles). It feels very convoluted that at the moment I need information from the king, there just so happens to be some general or other that I know from earlier adventures.

Anyway, enough nagging. It's an amazing game, the frequency of "remember this guy", the bad lip synching, a couple of character models that seem off and seeing the same face way too many times are really all that is really annoying in the game, it's near flawless otherwise.

Don't need to update my stats as I haven't obtained any trophies since the last update.

• Like 1

Stat changes:

Platinums: 29 (+2)

100%s: no change

Completion: 76.93% (+3.16%)

Not going to be able to finish Tales from the Borderlands in time for this month, so thankfully I had Odin Sphere to count, though most of my progress was in a game that couldn't count for this event.  I'll try and finish up Tales from the Borderlands at some point though when I'm a bit less busy with stuff.  Had some stuff come up at the end of the month that kept me a bit too busy for much gaming and I'll have more time after the 4th, of course I'm in the Spring Backlog event and the Kill Your Completion 3 event, so my completion is going to go down next month and I'll have lots to play.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Haha you'd think so given the name but no, :DLegend, Aniversary and Underworld has got quite a few brilliant locations such as England, Napal, Bolivia, Peru, Thailand etc. I managed to get mine for £8.00 but I'm not sure what it would be where you are:)

That sounds pretty interesting, I really didn't imagine that though. ^_^ 

I had a look at Amazon and for some reason the local version costs 30€ and the UK import only costs 15€. But both prices are still a bit too much for me to pay for a franchise that I don't know I'll enjoy, so I'll just pass on that for now until I see them for cheap.

5 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Unmechanical Extended finished 100%. That brings this month to 4 games complete, and I wouldn't have played this game of not for this event. 

Plats - 

100% - +1 (now 29 :)

Comp - 72.34%

Congrats on your new golden star for February alongside a golden star in both of the challenges you mentioned. I've also updated your stats. :) 

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

Stat changes:

Platinums: 29 (+2)

100%s: no change

Completion: 76.93% (+3.16%)

Not going to be able to finish Tales from the Borderlands in time for this month, so thankfully I had Odin Sphere to count, though most of my progress was in a game that couldn't count for this event.  I'll try and finish up Tales from the Borderlands at some point though when I'm a bit less busy with stuff.  Had some stuff come up at the end of the month that kept me a bit too busy for much gaming and I'll have more time after the 4th, of course I'm in the Spring Backlog event and the Kill Your Completion 3 event, so my completion is going to go down next month and I'll have lots to play.

Updated your stats, that's one hell of a completion increase though. :D

Yeah, after all the goal is to earn a platinum rank each month, everything else is just showing off, so don't feel bad about not being able to finish your other game.

@BillyHorrible Congrats on your Witcher progress. It's probably gonna be pretty close to finish it in between Zelda and KYC3. ^_^ 

Also, @blxckenigma, @Pixel-DRAGON-, do you people want me to change your names in the OP, since you changed your profile names?

Edited by xFalionx

8 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

That sounds pretty interesting, I really didn't imagine that though. ^_^ 

I had a look at Amazon and for some reason the local version costs 30€ and the UK import only costs 15€. But both prices are still a bit too much for me to pay for a franchise that I don't know I'll enjoy, so I'll just pass on that for now until I see them for cheap.

*ding ding ding* Here's the mobile Wikipedia-bot *ding ding ding* xD

I would suggest to try either eBay or if you don't find some well-priced items to check reseller-sites like reBuy or Medimops. They have fairly good prices from time to time. The items are in used condition though but most of the time there's no problem condition-wise.

Spoiler

Maybe I should just join this event when I'm reading it the whole time anyway. :ninja:

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

*ding ding ding* Here's the mobile Wikipedia-bot *ding ding ding* xD

I would suggest to try either eBay or if you don't find some well-priced items to check reseller-sites like reBuy or Medimops. They have fairly good prices from time to time.

Hide contents

Maybe I should just join this event when I'm reading it the whole time anyway. :ninja:

See, it's always useful to have a Wikipedia bot around. :D 

I'll try some of those sites later but my personal problem with used games is that the PS3 generation had this weird time where every company had locked their online features away behind a code that's pretty much always used and costs like 5€ on it's own in the store, so there's quite a bit of research to be done. It's not exactly the same problem but that's why I can't play X-2 now, because I didn't know it wasn't on the cartridge. T.T

Spoiler

Maybe you should. :ninja:

Spoiler

Just maybe. :ninja:

@Pixel-DRAGON- I'll change that in a moment then. :) 

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xFalionx said:

See, it's always useful to have a Wikipedia bot around. :D 

I'll try some of those sites later but my personal problem with used games is that the PS3 generation had this weird time where every company had locked their online features away behind a code that's pretty much always used and costs like 5€ on it's own in the store, so there's quite a bit of research to be done. It's not exactly the same problem but that's why I can't play X-2 now, because I didn't know it wasn't on the cardridge. T.T

It all depends on the publisher. E.g. Codemasters and Sony still charge for their online passes but Ubisoft and EA decided to make them free somewhere in the timeframe between 2013 and 2014 so it shouldn't be a problem when it comes to those two publishers. I currently don't know if there was any other publisher which had something like Online Passes.

The biggest PITA for me: I bought a used copy of Dirt Showdown, knowing that I would have to buy the online pass (for 8 Euros) and on all the days I tried (evenings in the week and on weekends) the multiplayer was dead. No match at all. Should have checked beforehand but I was a bit too optimistic as the servers for other, way older racing games are still active. -__________-

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

@BillyHorrible Congrats on your Witcher progress. It's probably gonna be pretty close to finish it in between Zelda and KYC3. ^_^ 

Riiiight... I'm probably just halfway through the story (two thirds tops), already spent 15-20 hours on it, and I have the DLC, both of which are said to be bigger than a fair few regular games themselves. No way I'll be done with Witcher in time xD

It's okay, though.

I don't have any disc games for KYC3, so Witcher will survive.

I have selected short story games for KYC3, so Witcher will survive.

PS4 is in the mancave, Switch goes into the living room and I won't play Zelda if not on the television, so Witcher will survive.

Fractured Butthole has been delayed, so Witcher will survive.

I have cancelled Horizon Zero Dawn and I will not buy new non-Switch games for now, so Witcher will survive.

I'm invested in the story now and I vouch to keep playing at least one quest every day, just so Witcher will survive.

I am really committed to making it happen this time around, as you can see. I am committed to putting more focus on the Switch this year so I will try to not buy any new games for PS4/PS3, instead putting more focus on the games I already have and whatever PS+ will bring. I have let my backlog expand for too long and I want it to be down, down, down. FOr the past few years, I've managed to keep my backlog in check - never having more than 10-15 bought games for either one of the PlayStation consoles - but now it's time to actually crush both my bought game backlog and my PS+ backlog. Part of this is finally putting focus on those long games that I get distracted by. Tried to make it happen with Far Cry Primal but that game was too boring, I now want to make it work for Witcher 3, and possibly Fallout 4 after that but I might finally try Watch_Dogs 1 again first.

As for Witcher 3, I'm so scared that the combination of the Switch and KYC3 makes me forget the game (KYC1 did this for Bloodborne), I can't have that happen. There's three reasons I picked short story games for KYC3:

1. Switch in general, Zelda specifically
  2. I feel bothered that I never return to KYC games and I want to be done with the stories after three days
  3. I want to be able to finish large games and Witcher 3 will be my first truly big and open game to finish

I already bought the Witcher 3 DLC in the sale a few weeks ago to show myself how committed I am. I'm going to make it happen, just watch me.

1 hour ago, xFalionx said:

Updated your stats, that's one hell of a completion increase though. :D

Came from starting Adventures of Mana right before the end of last month and getting a ton of progress in Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters this month, came a few trophies short of finishing that one so I didn't have a third platinum to show for it, but did get a few ultra rare trophies at least and soon that ultra rare plat will be mine.  KYC3 will probably undo all my progress because last time I lost over 10%, but it will wipe out most of my unplayed PSN backlog.

Last personal update of month: I finshed Catlateral Damage, granting me one more Platinum star - actually I'd like, as a personal rule, not to receive a golden star for beating again "Complete 4 games" challenge (I'd like to receive a maximum of one rank/star per month in challenge ranks, but feel free to ignore me... B)). Finally I think Catlateral Damage is eligible for "Complete a game because of the event" - I started Catlateral as a safeguard to February's theme (initially I did not think about Vita's games being also eligible on this event...), and it's not listed on any other event or something...

Stat changes during the event:

Platinum trophies: +11

100% completed: +11

Completion: +1.17%

Now it's time to work on March-theme games... I don't know if Naruto UNS Revolution would be eligible (for being manga-like), but in worst secnario, I'm going to complete Child of Light anyway... :D

• Like 1

After my last update, I also completed my 4th and 5th game of this month that fit the theme: Watch Dogs 2 and The Deadly Tower of Monsters. This means I completed the Complete 4 games within one month challenge this month. @xFalionx Could you use the Watch Dogs 2 image for that, please :)? Could you also change my February rank image to the Root Letter image? These two games also both counted towards my score in the Trophy Hunters League so I completed the Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event challenge two more times :lol:.

Platinum trophies: +4

100% completed: +1

Completion: +1.06%

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

It all depends on the publisher. E.g. Codemasters and Sony still charge for their online passes but Ubisoft and EA decided to make them free somewhere in the timeframe between 2013 and 2014 so it shouldn't be a problem when it comes to those two publishers. I currently don't know if there was any other publisher which had something like Online Passes.

The biggest PITA for me: I bought a used copy of Dirt Showdown, knowing that I would have to buy the online pass (for 8 Euros) and on all the days I tried (evenings in the week and on weekends) the multiplayer was dead. No match at all. Should have checked beforehand but I was a bit too optimistic as the servers for other, way older racing games are still active. -__________-

I can't help it but I started reading your posts in the Gadgetron Help Desk voice. :lol:

That's just unfortunate. At least you can boost the MP now, if there's trophies for that but that's quite a high price for some additional trophies.

3 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

<snip>

Good luck on the Witcher surviving. I think I would have just pushed Zelda further into the future until I was done with my earlier game, that way I wouldn't have to rush an excellent game and it's not like Zelda is gonna run away. :D 

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Came from starting Adventures of Mana right before the end of last month and getting a ton of progress in Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters this month, came a few trophies short of finishing that one so I didn't have a third platinum to show for it, but did get a few ultra rare trophies at least and soon that ultra rare plat will be mine.  KYC3 will probably undo all my progress because last time I lost over 10%, but it will wipe out most of my unplayed PSN backlog.

Yeah, that increase is still pretty impressive though. Now that I've joined KYC3 I'll be in the same boat with you, let's see who can manage to drop further. :D 

1 hour ago, JoaoQuique said:

Last personal update of month: I finshed Catlateral Damage, granting me one more Platinum star - actually I'd like, as a personal rule, not to receive a golden star for beating again "Complete 4 games" challenge (I'd like to receive a maximum of one rank/star per month in challenge ranks, but feel free to ignore me... B)). Finally I think Catlateral Damage is eligible for "Complete a game because of the event" - I started Catlateral as a safeguard to February's theme (initially I did not think about Vita's games being also eligible on this event...), and it's not listed on any other event or something...

Platinum trophies: +11

100% completed: +11

Completion: +1.17%

Now it's time to work on March-theme games... I don't know if Naruto UNS Revolution would be eligible (for being manga-like), but in worst secnario, I'm going to complete Child of Light anyway... :D

Welp, another platinum star for you. Aren't you tired of them by now or something? I mean by the end of the year you're gonna be able to use them as wallpaper for your whole house if you continue at that pace. :P Anyways, congrats on finishing yet another game and completing your 4th challenge. :)  Anyways, updated your stuff.

Sure, as long as you can keep track of them, any additional rules set by yourself are fine by me. Actually, I was planning something similar to that for the next event, just to prevent unstoppable amounts of golden stars and to reduce burnout by stopping people from going for the same challenges numerous times per month.

You'd have to explain to me how exactly the manga-like artstyle of Naruto UNS is artistic, because that's a pretty common artstyle in anime games.

18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

After my last update, I also completed my 4th and 5th game of this month that fit the theme: Watch Dogs 2 and The Deadly Tower of Monsters. This means I completed the Complete 4 games within one month challenge this month. @xFalionx Could you use the Watch Dogs 2 image for that, please :)? Could you also change my February rank image to the Root Letter image? These two games also both counted towards my score in the Trophy Hunters League so I completed the Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event challenge two more times :lol:.

Platinum trophies: +4

100% completed: +1

Completion: +1.06%

Congrats on your new platinum stars and challenge completions. I've changed your February image to Root Letter but I don't use images for the 4 games challenge because it's represented by multiple games. That will get it's own filler image eventually so my OCD can survive the rest of the year. :P 

Your stuff has been updated as well.

Edited by xFalionx

31 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Good luck on the Witcher surviving. I think I would have just pushed Zelda further into the future until I was done with my earlier game, that way I wouldn't have to rush an excellent game and it's not like Zelda is gonna run away. :D

Oh, I'm not going to rush either :)

Don't know which one you think I'm going to rush but I'll just play both alongside each other.

Zelda will be my main game next month: Witcher III is great - amazing, even - but it doesn't hold a candle to how much I feel for the Zelda franchise, there's just too much history there. That means I'm going to take my time for Zelda (however long that is), I'm not going to rush it just because I still have Witcher III to get through.

On the other hand, I won't rush Witcher III either. First of all, that is not how the game is constructed - long conversations, many side quests which often need to be done before you're of a high enough level to continue on the main story and combat is more complicated than "dispatch them quickly" (personally I'm an advocate for the :triangle: sword strike which is slow but strong, alternated with some useful sign casting, mostly igni though I use others as well). Second, I don't feel like rushing and I don't need to, since I have the game for however long I like and it won't decrease much in value any more. So while Zelda will be in front, I'll play a bit of Witcher as well.

I've also taken next week off from work - all holidays with my wife have already been taken care off, and thanks to last year I have many more days left while my wife has but a few, which she wants to use for study so my own spare days are all for me. Thinking I needed a break and couldn't wait for my actual first holiday which is a few months into the future, I decided the first week of the Switch was as good a week as any to take a week for myself.

Here's how I see my days going next week:

• wake up early along with my wife
  • walk the dog for half an hour
  • play the KYC3 game for an hour or two
  • play Witcher III for an hour or two
  • lunch
  • play Zelda for a couple of hours
  • walk the dog for an hour or two
  • play Zelda or Fast RMX until my wife gets home
  • dinner
  • play Snipperclips with my wife, unless she doesn't want to then play Zelda on my own or play a table game with my wife, unless she wants the tv then play Witcher III or the KYC3 game in the mancave, unless I've had enough of screens then read a book.
  • write about Witcher III and KYC3 for the events I'm in

By the end of Sunday 12, I should have completed the story of Zelda without rushing at all, and then I can concentrate on Witcher III again... I should probably be at the start of the DLC for Witcher III by then as well.

I've played different games alongside each other before - on X360, I played Mirror's Edge, Enslaved and NFS Hot Pursuit next to each other, for instance. It just so happens that now is probably the first time that the games fit into the same general genre - open world fantasy - but other than that, the two should prove to be very different experiences with Witcher III having focus on heavy cutscene story, while Zelda being more about puzzle platforming, and both having a different approach to combat. Also, if Link and Zelda act like Geralt and the women in Witcher III, parents are going to have a fit.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 3

@xFalionx

Sure, go ahead and change my name ^_^

Here's an Update for this month:

PS4 Games Platinum'd:

Color Guardians

Root Letter

Battlefield 1 (Not sure if I could use this since I'm keeping it for my 100th platinum, but I'm just one trophy away from platinum)

Platinum trophies: +22

100% completed+2

Completion: +2.35%

• Like 1

I won't finish gaining all of the collectibles in The Division today, so here is my update after February:

Platinum trophies: +1

100% completed: -

Completion: +1.27%

I still want to try and go for the challenge of 4 games in one month, so the plan for March is NMS, Journey, Talos Principle, and AC Unity. (Anything French is artistic)

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

Looks like it's that time again.  Final weigh in for February.  I'll have to update my completion percentage later though because internet's been down at my house since Friday, so I can't sync my trophies.

Themed Platinums

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Counts for a platinum and has the plat image that I want)

Shovel Knight

Themed 100%

Gone Home

Thomas Was Alone

Total

Platinum trophies: +10

100% completed: +4

Completion: +4.56%

February - You don't have to track this, just for my own reference

Platinum trophies: +5